Like obamacare? read this

nothing has changed for those people, they were getting free treatment before ACA and are getting free treatment after ACA. Its the people who are paying who are being financially impacted.
They were not getting free treatment. They were only getting treatment when their conditions became life threatening and they went to the ER. You keep repeating the same lie. You disregard the proof I have provided of people not getting treated but offer no proof of your own.

Did they pay for any of it? Do you have proof that they paid if you say yes?
I did not say they paid for the ER treatment. They did not. That was part of the problem; people going to the ER and getting treatment and then not paying for it, even when they could. But, other than at the ER, uninsured could not get treatment. Contrary to the lies of Redfish, millions of
You seem to have forgotten all of those without coverage that went to the ER for care they didn't pay for costs the rest of us more.

Five minutes ago you were demanding proof that they didn't pay. You seem to have forgotten what you were whining about.

You seem to have forgotten that no one owes another person a damn thing including food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc. You still believe they do.
That is your perverted moral code. Most Americans feel differently. You really have no clue what makes this nation great, do you? Perhaps you ought to consider becoming a Christian. That might awaken you to the obligation we have to our fellow man.

I was about to agree with your post, except for that last bit. Have you seen the tripe some of the "Christians" on this board post?
I was being sarcastic. I figured he was one of those "Christians".

You mean one of those who follows the teachings of Christ not what you want them to say?

I was about to agree with your post, except for that last bit. Have you seen the tripe some of the "Christians" on this board post?

I, as a Christian, don't have an obligation to do things the way you think I should.
You're the kind of Christian who'd ask Jesus for his green card.

I'm the kind that looks at the words of Jesus and doesn't see anything that says you get to determine for me how I do things.

I did not say they paid for the ER treatment. They did not. That was part of the problem; people going to the ER and getting treatment and then not paying for it, even when they could. But, other than at the ER, uninsured could not get treatment. Contrary to the lies of Redfish, millions of
You seem to have forgotten that no one owes another person a damn thing including food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc. You still believe they do.
That is your perverted moral code. Most Americans feel differently. You really have no clue what makes this nation great, do you? Perhaps you ought to consider becoming a Christian. That might awaken you to the obligation we have to our fellow man.

I, as a Christian, don't have an obligation to do things the way you think I should.
But, as an American, you have an obligation to do things according to our laws.

As an American, the leeches have an obligation to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves.
So when Daddy Employer tells you he's no longer providing group insurance, you'll be happy to pay your own way for a change. Bravo!

(Now make the speech about "health insurance is part of my compensation plan." Pretty words, but it still means you're leeching off the system.)

I'm the kind that looks at the words of Jesus and doesn't see anything that says you get to determine for me how I do things.

They were not getting free treatment. They were only getting treatment when their conditions became life threatening and they went to the ER. You keep repeating the same lie. You disregard the proof I have provided of people not getting treated but offer no proof of your own.

Five minutes ago you were demanding proof that they didn't pay. You seem to have forgotten what you were whining about.

As a bleeding heart, you have the responsibility to do what you say needs to be done without expecting others to be forced to do it.

You mean one of those who follows the teachings of Christ not what you want them to say?
Especially Matthew 22:40, Matthew 7:1-3, and Matthew 25:40, huh?

As an American, the leeches have an obligation to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves.
So when Daddy Employer tells you he's no longer providing group insurance, you'll be happy to pay your own way for a change. Bravo!

(Now make the speech about "health insurance is part of my compensation plan." Pretty words, but it still means you're leeching off the system.)

I actually do something for that compensation. What does someone getting it for nothing do for theirs.

Especially Matthew 22:40, Matthew 7:1-3, and Matthew 25:40, huh?

Twisting God's word?

Matthew 25:40 doesn't say you get to make that determination for anyone else. Your problem is you choose to do things a certain way and expect others to do it the same way.

Matthew 25:40 doesn't say you get to make that determination for anyone else.

I'm not interpreting the text. You seem to be under the impression that there's an "I DON'T WANNA!!111" exemption somewhere. As a "good Christian," maybe you can explain where in the text it can be found.

I'm not interpreting the text. You seem to be under the impression that there's an "I DON'T WANNA!!111" exemption somewhere. As a "good Christian," maybe you can explain where in the text it can be found.

There's not a "You get to decide for me" part and that's what you're doing.

No. I'm reading your words and they're saying "I DON'T WANNA AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!11" I've had more reasonable conversations with a four-year-old.

No. I'm reading your words and they're saying "I DON'T WANNA AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!11" I've had more reasonable conversations with a four-year-old.

You're reading into. My words are it's not your place to make that determination for anyone but yourself.

You're reading into. My words are it's not your place to make that determination for anyone but yourself.
Seriously, just cut and paste "I DON'T WANNA AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!11" Save yourself some time.

Seriously, just cut and paste "I DON'T WANNA AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!11" Save yourself some time.

Listen to what is said rather than the mumbling you hear with your head stuck up your ass.

It's you that says I don't want to. If people like you who said others should be provided things would do it yourself like you say it should be done, this conversation wouldn't occur.

Listen to what is said rather than the mumbling you hear with your head stuck up your ass.

It's you that says I don't want to. If people like you who said others should be provided things would do it yourself like you say it should be done, this conversation wouldn't occur.
What is it with your obsession with heads and asses? You seem to cannot get this picture of things stuck up your ass out of your head.

No, the hypocritical asshole kind.

Nothing hypocritical about following the teaching of Christ the way they are written. For those who twist them (i.e. - you), the Bible speaks of that.

What is it with your obsession with heads and asses? You seem to cannot get this picture of things stuck up your ass out of your head.

If you won't put yours there, I won't anything about you doing it.

Nothing hypocritical about following the teaching of Christ the way they are written. For those who twist them (i.e. - you), the Bible speaks of that.
I've cited them, not twisted them. If you see that as a threat, that's on you.

If you won't put yours there, I won't anything about you doing it.
I have no intention of putting my head anywhere near your ass. You gonna have to find someone else to help you live out your sexual fantasies.

Christ did not write anything.

Forum List

Back