Lightning, Climate change and the Sun!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
More fodder to prove AGW is a hoax.........

Nasa and scientists still learning about the effects of the sun on the climate of earth, specifically, its effects on frequency of lightning strikes

Nothing is settled s0ns!!!:D:D:D:D

In other words, bursts of solar output and bursts of cosmic rays from outside of our solar system both increase lightning on Earth.

Lightning, in turn, may effect climate. For example, Colin Price of Tel Aviv University’s Department of Geophysics and Planetary Sciences notes:

Lightning is a major source of nitrogen oxides (NOx) in the atmosphere, which are a precursor of ozone (O3) production in the troposphere. Since O3 is also a greenhouse gas, changes in lightning activity may result in an additional warming (positive feedback) on the climate system.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/scientists-discover-new-mechanisms-space-events-effect-earths-climate.html

Little interest in "real" science.

Of course, this tread will receive little attention as it doesn't conform with the established narrative of the AGW climate crusader fascists.:coffee:

Last edited:
The Sun??? Affecting Earth's Climate?! HA!

That's a joke, right? The AGWCult proved that the Sun has no measurable effect on Climate

That's a joke, right? The AGWCult proved that the Sun has no measurable effect on Climate

Frank......you wonder why we are always laughing our asses off in this forum and keep coming back?

For the entire span of my life, I have always gotten revved up when the opportunity arose to embarrass the shit out of intellectual fairies......much more fun in person when the stomp away howling at the moon and Im standing there laughing. Faggots.:up:

Last edited:
It's hard to believe skook and frank aren't actors, paid to make deniers look like retards. But sadly, both of them really are as stupid as they act here.

Frank......you wonder why we are always laughing our asses off in this forum and keep coming back?

For the entire span of my life, I have always gotten revved up when the opportunity arose to embarrass the shit out of intellectual fairies......much more fun in person when the stomp away howling at the moon and Im standing there laughing. Faggots.:up:

I have to say that I find your bigotted homophobia offensive. It's not surprising to find in someone as astoundingly ignorant, but still unpleasant. Yuk yuk, right Bill?

I have to say that I find your bigotted homophobia offensive. It's not surprising to find in someone as astoundingly ignorant, but still unpleasant. Yuk yuk, right Bill?

Fags gonna fag s0n......most of the progressives in here are limpwristers, staight or gay.:D

Never did tow the PC line = ghey.

And another thing!!

Our Solar System is circulating around the Black hole that is the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, as are other Solar Systems, along with giant Asteroids, Comets, meteors and unknown space stuff.
There are things yet undiscovered effecting our Climate here on Earth. Man hasn't made one circuit of the Galaxy since becoming an abstract thinker. We have no Idea what's awaiting us in the future. It is being researched, but it's a new theory and much is yet to be learned..

Last edited:
And another thing!!

Our Solar System is circulating around the Black hole that is the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, as are other Solar Systems, along with giant Asteroids, Comets, meteors and unknown space stuff.
There are things yet undiscovered effecting our Climate here on Earth. Man hasn't made one circuit of the Galaxy since becoming an abstract thinker. We have no Idea what's awaiting us in the future. It is being researched, but it's a new theory and much is yet to be learned..

Indeed.

These AGW assholes are so far entrenched in the PC world, its hopeless. These are the same people that keep the overnight cable sales going.....the suckers. Anything the msm says, they buy it hook, line and stinker. They hear "computer models" and automatically think its a slam dunk. None have a clue what is meant by scientific error. ALL think there are zero special interests attached to renewable energy. Just a spectacular level of naïve.......but sure makes it a hoot to post in this forum!!!:2up:

By far, the best analogy I have ever found is this segment from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".....of course, the black knight representing the AGW climate nutters >>>

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4[/ame]

Last edited:

Fags gonna fag s0n......most of the progressives in here are limpwristers, staight or gay.:D

So... proud to be an ignorant bigot. Still no surprise.

Last edited:
Manmade pollution depletes Earth's ozone and affects the atmosphere's natural gaseous ratios and effectively allows more of the sun's dangerous UV rays to reach our planet, harming plant-life and endangering a human being's skin resilience to unnatural levels of radiation.

The fact that naturally-occurring solar flares compounded with arid condition-catalyzed Earth electrical indexes further complicates our planet's resilience to UV indexes and radiation suggests that we as a species are adding fuel to the fire with manmade pollution.

All of this has already been discussed.

However, another thing to talk about is the fact that mass numbers of American consumers purchase UV ray-blocking sunglasses while living obliviously to the problems of manmade pollution suggests that science is too compartmentalized and is catering to the needs of satisfaction-based markets.

This is perhaps why eco-consciousness oriented American comic book art avatars such as Poison Ivy (DC Comics), an eco-terrorist who serves as a nihilistic nemesis to the Gotham City caped crusader Batman, is being referenced for general discussions about connecting politics with art.

Incidentally, Poison Ivy is one of the attractive featured villains in the upcoming politics-art American Batman comic book adapted TV series "Gotham" (Fox TV).

Maybe we should trumpet these vast numbers of solar power research documentaries featured on YouTube and the National Geographic Channel.

:eusa_boohoo:

sentry_vs_nuclear_man_by_sashscott-d4169yf.jpg

Manmade pollution depletes Earth's ozone and affects the atmosphere's natural gaseous ratios and effectively allows more of the sun's dangerous UV rays to reach our planet, harming plant-life and endangering a human being's skin resilience to unnatural levels of radiation.

The fact that naturally-occurring solar flares compounded with arid condition-catalyzed Earth electrical indexes further complicates our planet's resilience to UV indexes and radiation suggests that we as a species are adding fuel to the fire with manmade pollution.

All of this has already been discussed.

However, another thing to talk about is the fact that mass numbers of American consumers purchase UV ray-blocking sunglasses while living obliviously to the problems of manmade pollution suggests that science is too compartmentalized and is catering to the needs of satisfaction-based markets.

This is perhaps why eco-consciousness oriented American comic book art avatars such as Poison Ivy (DC Comics), an eco-terrorist who serves as a nihilistic nemesis to the Gotham City caped crusader Batman, is being referenced for general discussions about connecting politics with art.

Incidentally, Poison Ivy is one of the attractive featured villains in the upcoming politics-art American Batman comic book adapted TV series "Gotham" (Fox TV).

Maybe we should trumpet these vast numbers of solar power research documentaries featured on YouTube and the National Geographic Channel.

:eusa_boohoo:

sentry_vs_nuclear_man_by_sashscott-d4169yf.jpg

And yet, you have no evidence to support any of what you write. You write, but you have no idea why. You mimmick ridiculous because you fail to ask a simple question. Prove it!

So until you have evidence that shows that 10 PPMof CO2 can drive climate, you are..................LoSiNg with all the other k00ks here.

I'm sure Gigantor will fly by shortly.

Last edited:

So... proud to be an ignorant bigot. Still no surprise.

The irony of those comments from one that hates real science and one that voted for Obama twice to try and prove they were NOT a racist.

Forum List

Back