"Lies straight from the pit of Hell"..........

You one again fail to answer simple, direct questions. Your faith is shaken.

LOL
By your dodge you admit energy has no human personality.

Is it your contention, therefore, that 'energy' as measurable by science in 2012 must exhibit human personality to PROVE it is of God?

You really suck at logic and reason, don't you?

LOL
You are still playing games. Energy must be proven to have a human personality to be the GOD OF THE BIBLE.

Why are radical lefties worried about the potential of teaching an alternate theory to evolution when some American kids don't even know who George Washington is and striking teachers in Chicago talk like street junkies?

You mean you HAVE proven that God is NOT energy?

bump. awaiting an answer.
That has already been answered. Do try to keep up. I said if God is energy then God is purely natural, not supernatural, and I could accept that.

I then posted this quote:

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Let's use logic and reason and explore that.

If that which you measure as energy in the natural universe is indeed sourced from God, does that prove all aspects of God are not supernatural?

Let us know when it finally dawns on you that you suck at the scientific method.

LOL

Energy must have a fed source to maintain
Example
humans create energy to move they must eat to maintain their energy Food for human energy is the starting point of energy.
No, it has been proven that energy cannot be destroyed.

Humans do not create energy, they CONVERT the ALREADY EXISTING energy in the food into the energy they use to do work.

It has been proven humans create energy.

The human body contains enormous quantities of energy. In fact, the average adult has as much energy stored in fat as a one-ton battery. That energy fuels our everyday activities, but what if those actions could in turn run the electronic devices we rely on? Today, innovators around the world are banking on our potential to do just that.

Harvesting Energy From Humans | Popular Science
Now you're just being stupid. Everything in the universe contains quantities of energy, that doesn't mean a stone created energy just because it contains energy.

bump. awaiting an answer.
That has already been answered. Do try to keep up. I said if God is energy then God is purely natural, not supernatural, and I could accept that.

I then posted this quote:

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Let's use logic and reason and explore that.

If that which you measure as energy in the natural universe is indeed sourced from God, does that prove all aspects of God are not supernatural?

Let us know when it finally dawns on you that you suck at the scientific method.

LOL

bump. LOL

Lots of scientists, including some of the greatest ones, believe(d) exactly as he does.

In fact, the vast majority of scientists believe in God, and even large majorities of those in the natural sciences -- people in disciplines like physics, chemistry and biology -- believe in God.

They aren't fucking stupid.

Bullshit.

Educating the likes of you is what we do here.

No charge, this time! LOL

'Nearly 38 percent of natural scientists -- people in disciplines like physics, chemistry and biology -- said they do not believe in God. Only 31 percent of the social scientists do not believe.'

Scientists' Belief in God Varies Starkly by Discipline | LiveScience

Why are radical lefties worried about the potential of teaching an alternate theory to evolution when some American kids don't even know who George Washington is and striking teachers in Chicago talk like street junkies?

Why bring Texasss into this?

Or, are you not aware that Texasss writes most school text books and that Texasss wrote Thomas Jefferson out of history books because he didn't really contribute anything of value. Are you really not aware of what idiot fundies are doing and have already done to US education?

Oh yeah, and believing in Magic Sky Fairies is NOT alternate theory to evolution.

Last edited:
In fact, the vast majority of scientists believe in God, and even large majorities of those in the natural sciences -- people in disciplines like physics, chemistry and biology -- believe in God.

They aren't fucking stupid.

Bullshit.

'Nearly 38 percent of natural scientists -- people in disciplines like physics, chemistry and biology -- said they do not believe in God. Only 31 percent of the social scientists do not believe.'

Make up your "mind", ya dumm chit.

Is it "the vast majority"? or is it "nearly 38 percent"?

And, would it matter if it was 98%?

Why can't you "moran" rw's ever, just effing once, think for yourselves? Why do you ALWAYS have to have someone telling you what to think?

And, why doesn't it ever occur to you that the EDUCATION you look down on as being "elitist" just might give you something to actually THINK about?

snippy, you're one of the dumbest rw's here.

Get lost. Turn on fux or go to church or something.

Why bring Texasss into this?

Or, are you not aware that Texasss writes most school text books and that Texasss wrote Thomas Jefferson out of history books because he didn't really contribute anything of value. Are you really not aware of what idiot fundies are doing and have already done to US education?

Oh yeah, and Magic Sky Fairies is NOT alternate theory to evolution.

Another victim of the union education system apparently thinks that Chicago is in Texas. Relax lefties, nobody will suffer if schools get the opportunity to teach an alternative to evolution. Kids in Chicago probably heard of God but I bet there ain't a single kid in the Chicago school system who knows who Charles Darwin is.

Bullshit.

Make up your "mind", ya dumm chit.

Is it "the vast majority"? or is it "nearly 38 percent"?

And, would it matter if it was 98%?

Why can't you "moran" rw's ever, just effing once, think for yourselves? Why do you ALWAYS have to have someone telling you what to think?

And, why doesn't it ever occur to you that the EDUCATION you look down on as being "elitist" just might give you something to actually THINK about?

snippy, you're one of the dumbest rw's here.

Get lost. Turn on fux or go to church or something.

LOL

Read it again, pussylips.

It is 38% who DON'T believe. Ergo, the vast majority DO believe.

I have dominated you once again.

You remain my lil' beyotch.

ROTFL.gif

If the dumb rw's can do it, they will take right back to the Dark Ages and they will happily destroy our Constitution and our country to do it.

Anyone who doubts that only has to read the mind numbing stupidity of the rw posts here.

Friggin idiots.

You are one of those who believe there once was nothing, and that this nothing just decided to blow up one day and create everything, aren't you?

That's quite an odd belief. Equally as odd as this Congressman's beliefs. Who says that? And why are you talking about such hypothetical people here? Thank goodness the scientific community doesn't have people with such beliefs.

Forum List

Back