"Lies straight from the pit of Hell"..........

Before the Big Bang there was _________________________.

A singularity containing all the matter and energy of the universe.

Wait, you didn't actually think that the big bang theory claims that before the bang there was nothing, did you? You did, didn't you?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

20120622052737!Rofl.gif

bump. awaiting an answer.
That has already been answered. Do try to keep up. I said if God is energy then God is purely natural, not supernatural, and I could accept that.

I then posted this quote:

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Let's use logic and reason and explore that.

If that which you measure as energy in the natural universe is indeed sourced from God, does that prove all aspects of God are not supernatural?

Let us know when it finally dawns on you that you suck at the scientific method.

LOL
Energy is not sourced from anything, energy cannot be created.

According to a tea party elected congress critter (who incidentally sits on the Science committee in Congress), evolution, the Big Bang and other scientific theories are lies straight from the pit of hell.
More Theorizing from the Grand Theorists themselves.

Those guys are SO smart! :D

God is love
Love is blind
Stevie Wonder is blind
Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God

If the dumb rw's can do it, they will take right back to the Dark Ages and they will happily destroy our Constitution and our country to do it.

Anyone who doubts that only has to read the mind numbing stupidity of the rw posts here.

Friggin idiots.

The left wing hysteria doesn't match the situation. Maybe they don't understand the concept. Evolution will still be taught and more information is not a bad thing. Personally I think the ACLU is more likely to take us back to the dark ages where the 1st Amendment only applies to druids and goths. While the left is throwing smokescreens out about alternate concepts of the origin of humanity in schools the ACLU threatens every single municipality in the United States with a lawsuit that will bankrupt them if they dare to have a Christmas tree on public property or a Manger scene or say a prayer on school grounds. The hypocrisy is so crazy that it defies logic. The federal government makes a big show of the gigantic Christmas tree on public property every year and the chaplains say a prayer before sessions of congress.

That has already been answered. Do try to keep up. I said if God is energy then God is purely natural, not supernatural, and I could accept that.

- Frank Lloyd Wright

If that which you measure as energy in the natural universe is indeed sourced from God, does that prove all aspects of God are not supernatural?

Let us know when it finally dawns on you that you suck at the scientific method.

LOL

Why do you duck the question?

We all of course know the answer.

You don't have the guts to tell the truth here because your world implodes.

LOL

According to a tea party elected congress critter (who incidentally sits on the Science committee in Congress), evolution, the Big Bang and other scientific theories are lies straight from the pit of hell.
More Theorizing from the Grand Theorists themselves.

Those guys are SO smart! :D

God is love
Love is blind
Stevie Wonder is blind
Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God
I wonder about Stevie.

Is Marvin gay?
Does God hate Marvin?

- Frank Lloyd Wright

LOL

You are telling us that since science is not capable of measuring the possible origin of energy, it must not have a source?

You are quite the flat-earther.

LOL

The problem with this congressman is that his rejection of evolution and the Big Bang theory is nothing more than a kneejerk reaction by a Christian who believes that these theories were meant to disprove his religious beliefs. Neither theory is meant to disprove the existence of God, but I doubt this congressman knows that.

Georges Lemaître - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Georges Henri Joseph Édouard Lemaître 17 July 1894 – 20 June 1966) was a Belgian priest, astronomer and professor of physics at the Catholic University of Louvain.

In 1951, when Pope Pius XII tried to use his theory as a justification for Creationism, Lemaitre resented. While a devoted Roman Catholic, he was against mixing science with religion.

Charles Darwin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darwin remained close friends with the vicar of Downe, John Innes, and continued to play a leading part in the parish work of the church, but from around 1849 would go for a walk on Sundays while his family attended church. He considered it "absurd to doubt that a man might be an ardent theist and an evolutionist" and, though reticent about his religious views, in 1879 he wrote that "I have never been an atheist in the sense of denying the existence of a God. – I think that generally ... an agnostic would be the most correct description of my state of mind."

- Frank Lloyd Wright

LOL

String theory postulates the existence of parallel dimensions and perhaps even universes.

Can energy be created in other dimensions or universes, or do you really not know if, in fact, energy can be created and you are just giving us your Neanderthal opinion on that which you do not understand?

He is what passes as a scientist to Republicans these days

Are scientists the only ones allowed to have an opinion, these days? Or, is it just wrong to hold an opinion that disagrees with one or more scientists?

Personally, I like science, and have a lot of respect for scientists. Especially in the fields of real science where they can prove what they believe. However, I am a bit more sceptical when scientists veer off into the theoretical sciences and begin to make grand pronouncements on things they could not possibly know for sure.

Climate change, the big bang theory, and the spontaneous origin of life all fall into the category of wild assed guess.

LOL

You are telling us that since science is not capable of measuring the possible origin of energy, it must not have a source?

LOL
I'm telling you it has been proven that energy cannot be created, the burden is on you to prove otherwise.

LOL

String theory postulates the existence of parallel dimensions and perhaps even universes.

Can energy be created in other dimensions or universes, or do you really not know if, in fact, energy can be created and you are just giving us your Neanderthal opinion on that which you do not understand?
The burden of proof is on you to prove energy can be created.

By your dodge you admit energy has no human personality.

Is it your contention, therefore, that 'energy' as measurable by science in 2012 must exhibit human personality to PROVE it is of God?

You really suck at logic and reason, don't you?

LOL
You are still playing games. Energy must be proven to have a human personality to be the GOD OF THE BIBLE.

I seriously doubt that energy is the God of the Bible, and no, energy does not have to have any personality to be of God.

The God of the Bible is a supernatural entity, so far beyond our ken as to be beyond comprehension.

LOL
I'm telling you it has been proven that energy cannot be created, the burden is on you to prove otherwise.

It is not possible that energy was created outside of our ability to measure, then, flat-earther?

LOL

LOL

It is not possible that energy was created outside of our ability to measure, then, flat-earther?

LOL
That's up to you to prove.

Forum List

Back