"Lies straight from the pit of Hell"..........

I love it when the know-it-alls think they are being brilliant when they say something moronic but don't know it because they are too stupid to know what idiots they are.

According to science there never was "nothing" and there never will be "nothing." It's a proven Law of science, and probably the first thing you learn in Grammar School Science. It's called the First Law of Thermodynamics, but Grammar Schoolers know it as the Law of Conservation of Energy.

Before the Big Bang there was _________________________.

LOL
Thank you for proving my point! :rofl::lmao:

His Point, My arrogant Liberal. Is Scientists have no fucking Idea, or explanation for what existed before the Big Bang, or what Caused the Big bang, and real Scientists will be the first to admit it.

According to a tea party elected congress critter (who incidentally sits on the Science committee in Congress), evolution, the Big Bang and other scientific theories are lies straight from the pit of hell.

U.S. Rep. Paul Broun: Evolution a lie 'from the pit of hell' - latimes.com

Quick question..............should a person who thinks that major theories that scientists have come up with are satanic lies really be on the House Science Committee?

Especially when he says you don't need science, you just need a Savior?
You are one of those who believe there once was nothing, and that this nothing just decided to blow up one day and create everything, aren't you?

LOL

Talk about a freaky faith. I would say you are unfit for government - along with many other things.
I love it when the know-it-alls think they are being brilliant when they say something moronic but don't know it because they are too stupid to know what idiots they are.

According to science there never was "nothing" and there never will be "nothing." It's a proven Law of science, and probably the first thing you learn in Grammar School Science. It's called the First Law of Thermodynamics, but Grammar Schoolers know it as the Law of Conservation of Energy.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.
Just as Bill Clinton said, it all dpends on what the definition of is, is...LOL.. The left will take excuses like that from their own, and defend it to the end, but then they frown on what the religious scholars say in respect to our world and it's beginnings....wow.

Ok so I will say that it all depends on what the definition of "nothing" is, and for whom does hold this definition as truth when it is defined by them, ummm yet it is still a mystery to many even so.

Do you realize that this is not far from a biblical definition of God?
Except the God of the bible has a human personality, capable of love, anger, jealousy, etc. none of which can be said of energy. However if you want to admit that God is simply natural energy and is therefore not supernatural, I can accept that.

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Does that scientifically preclude that which you know as 'energy' to NOT be God?

A simply 'yes' or 'no' would suffice.

This is your big chance as a 'scientist.' Don't fuck it up.

LOL
Not the GOD OF THE BIBLE, yes.

It seems the Left acts like there is Proof of the Big bang Theory, will I do believe the theory is sound, anyone who knows anything about science knows a theory is not Proof, it's a Theory. A Theory is what you go with when you can not prove something. It's a best guess.

Much of science is exactly that a best guess. Which has led through out the years, to many theories that for a time are the accepted science, which later are proven False. That is why they are called Theories.

Last edited:
Except the God of the bible has a human personality, capable of love, anger, jealousy, etc. none of which can be said of energy. However if you want to admit that God is simply natural energy and is therefore not supernatural, I can accept that.

- Frank Lloyd Wright

Does that scientifically preclude that which you know as 'energy' to NOT be God?

LOL

Interesting.

Is it your contention that the complete nature of God is completely revealed in the Bible?

- Frank Lloyd Wright

LOL

How can you possibly say that? The Bible is just man Interpretation of something they did not understand. To me God is just an Idea, Not a real being. To me God could easily be what ever force, started this all.

- Frank Lloyd Wright

LOL

So you are telling us that the God of the Bible has been sceintifically proven to not be the source or manifestation of that which you are calling 'energy'?

Got a link?

ROTFLMFAO

How does one harness energy (a soul) and place it into a human being to be born of this world a living being ? Why do we look without or unto the stars, in order to try and find what is within ?

It has been proven that energy always existed and will always exist in the exact same total quantity.

you're talking like a drunk stop it, energy has to have a starting point or it's a God.

Ed is trying to tell us ' a miracle happened' and then there was energy!

BAM!!

LOL
I have told you no such thing, and you know it! I have repeatedly said energy has always existed and will always exise in the same total quantity. The fact that you have to change what I have said proves you believe I am right but can't rebut it so you can only create a Straw Man.

LOL

So you are telling us that the God of the Bible has been sceintifically proven to not be the source or manifestation of that which you are calling 'energy'?

Got a link?

ROTFLMFAO
This I have got to see.

LOL

Got a link?

ROTFLMFAO
Yet another Straw Man. Thank you.

I'm telling you energy does not have the human personality of the God of the bible.

Because it has been proven with a repeatable experiment that energy cannot be created.

But you cannot prove with repeated experiment that energy has always existed, can you.

You are trying to blow smoke up our asses, aren't you, Shaman?

LOL
What do you think "cannot be created" means?

Is it possible that scientists are not capable of measuring that which has created energy?

Or are you telling us that everything to be known about science is presently known to man?

This is a fucking turkey shoot.

LOL

Got a link?

ROTFLMFAO
Yet another Straw Man. Thank you.

I'm telling you energy does not have the human personality of the God of the bible.

This is faith-based and not scientifically proven.

Agree or disagree?

You really expect us to accept your ministry without questioning it, don't you?

LOL

Hey Ed. Question.

Please use logic and reason to answer.

Is it possible that the physical manifestation of a God of the Universe might just be what you are describing to us as an 'energy' which has always existed?

Or are you going to tell us that science knows what it does not know?

LOL

But you cannot prove with repeated experiment that energy has always existed, can you.

You are trying to blow smoke up our asses, aren't you, Shaman?

LOL
What do you think "cannot be created" means?

Is it possible that scientists are not capable of measuring that which has created energy?

Or are you telling us that everything to be known about science is presently known to man?

This is a fucking turkey shoot.

LOL
I'm telling you that measurements taken in a repeatable experiment proved that energy cannot be created. It is up to you to disprove the experiment if you want to contradict it.

Forum List

Back