Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq

we were one of the last to leave, 45th space wing. Im already back overseas. My mission is space launch based. I never get to sit still.

dude, that's seriously a funny ass pic, I aint gonna lie.

oh ya dude, click it and read it means its true.

does it matter I have been in Iraq since 2005 till 2009? I mean, I was sort of there, my ass on the line. how bout you?

and you are gonna try and tell me you know more? im all ears.

What's the relevance of Iraq in 2005? We're talking about whether there was forbidden weapons considered to be WMDs in 2003. So were there?

you my fellow poster, are full of GOP shi!t.

give me a break, we had good intel on Osama and took him out. right? where is this yellow cake? oh, and whats the excuse for outing a CIA agent in the meantime? lol, again, im all ears.

Outing a CIA agent?

Oh, you mean Armitage - the Democrat that admitted it.

krist! dude, I was enlisted then. I was sent to war by Bush.

are you people back home really going to argue this fact

whats sad is I put my ass in the line of fire for idiots like you. Ill say, sure does make me think twice now.

What does one say? My 1st gut reaction was good for you, you are speaking up against the bullshit, But..that seemed so shallow, so meaningless. I bought into the lie, I promoted you beng there and I regret it. I do thank you for your service but even that is shallow. The best I can do Is may the God of my understanding bless you, keep you and help to make all your dreams in life fullfilled. and...again I thank you for standing with America in one of her weaker moments.

hey, come spend 5 months at camp anaconda in Iraq and see how you feel tough guy

I do have to admit, Omilli Banilli tag is sort of funny.

Hey zoomie, flying a desk at a supply base isn't exactly commando duty so save your "tough guy" act for people who are clueless.

That said, thanks for your service. It takes the whole team to win wars and I'm sure as shit glad that supply clerks were doing their jobs, otherwise I'd run out of ammo.

krist! dude, I was enlisted then. I was sent to war by Bush.

are you people back home really going to argue this fact

whats sad is I put my ass in the line of fire for idiots like you. Ill say, sure does make me think twice now.

Neither i, nor any of the populace forced you to enlist. If you truly did serve, then you did it for country. I hope that you're seeking treatment for whatever type of damage [which] occurred to you while in the service of our country.

As I understand it, that yellowcake was discovered and secured by weapons inspectors at the end of the FIRST Gulf War under President George H.W. Bush.

Correct.

At that time as well all efforts by the Iraqis to develop a nuclear program were scrapped.

What's the relevance of Iraq in 2005? We're talking about whether there was forbidden weapons considered to be WMDs in 2003. So were there?

No.

As I understand it, that yellowcake was discovered and secured by weapons inspectors at the end of the FIRST Gulf War under President George H.W. Bush.

Correct.

At that time as well all efforts by the Iraqis to develop a nuclear program were scrapped.

No.

Really?

So sarin binary agents aren't considered WMDs? Or do you just think none were found?

Neither i, nor any of the populace forced you to enlist.

sure enough son. And I am proud to do my time for the Greatest nation on the little green planet Earth. you, prolly cant say the same eh? lol

A timeline of when we got in Iraq. As if that was relevant to anything. We got there. It was ugly. We should not have been there. Period. Anymore questions? If so, are you just a moron or need a good ass whoopin?

By Laura Bassett

Former Paul aide Eric Dondero, who worked closely with him from 1987 to 2003, recently wrote that Paul "engaged in conspiracy theories including perhaps the attacks were coordinated with the CIA, and that the Bush administration might have known about the attacks ahead of time." Dondero said that Paul believed George W. Bush planned to use the attacks as a justification for invading Iraq, which Paul vehemently opposed, and that he expressed "no sympathies whatsoever" for the 9/11 victims.

Paul did tell Iowa voters earlier this month that "there was glee" in the Bush administration after the 9/11 attacks because it gave them a pretext to invade Iraq, and he has come under fire for his radically "non-interventionist" views on foreign policy that are out of step with the Republican mainstream. But he vehemently denies having engaged in a 9/11 conspiracy theory and would not engage in a conversation about Dondero's accusations on Sunday.

More: Ron Paul Flips Out Over Accusation That He Believed 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Oddball said:
Hi, you have received -711 reputation points from Oddball.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
irrelevant bullshit

Regards,
Oddball

Note: This is an automated message.

Oddball negged me for the above post.
That's how you do it...expose the RW SOBs for their pettiness and nonsense.

:clap2: :eusa_clap:

hey man, good for you and honestly, I see nothing wrong with you staying safe and warm back home. Just dont think your political know how is 100% fool proof, it is not.

I did make my decision to enlist, and honestly, I always knew types likes you back home excised. However, trust, you will never know whats its like to serve and enjoy being a solider.

however, makes no difference, we are brothers.

Last edited:
As if that was relevant to anything.

ya, you sort of lose dude. good try tho.

Ok man, you tell me. I know what you all were doing was relevant, but I don't beleive y'all should have been in harm's way to begin with. and... I think it was selfish shallow reasons you all was there. I believe we all were duped into unbelievable sacrifices that are too painful to even be imagined for superficial causes that were absolutely unworthy of the prices that were paid. I salute you and your brethren that paid the price and set your minds at the task at hand.

I once too had to set my mind to whatever task set before me during the Viet Nam conflict. So as a felllow brother my heart is with you.

Mother Jones...:lol:
Familiar, with her, are you?

180px-Mother_Jones_1902-11-04.jpg

Mother Jones
(Not another "conservative"-bubblhead.)
WoW!!

What great information. I had no idea of who Mother Jones actually was. And I never know about the Ludlow Massacre.

Keep it up!

:clap2:

lol, keep on doing what you do Oddball. just trying to baptize you with some smarts. Go on an blame this on your fictional version of the left.

Never have a group of American been so insanely misinformed, this current crop of Republicans dreamed up Iraq, and did a excellent sales job on bogus intel, ya, well done there homer. Im overseas right now, been in the sand box many times. you are clueless.

you should stop before you look like a compete loon. do it for American man, be a right wing patriot brah.

Republicans dreamed up Iraq? So there wasn't a law signed by President Clinton called the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998? 157 Democrats in the house didn't vote for it? Democrats didn't vote for the actual invasion, including anti-war poster boy himself John Kerry and the current Secretary of State Hillary Clinton?

Go back to clown school you idiot, or perhaps ballet.

What the hell does that Act have to do with Bush foolishly sending our troops off to fight and die for NO GOOD REASON? :confused:

hey man, good for you and honestly, I see nothing wrong with you staying safe and warm back home. Just dont think your political know how is 100% fool proof, it is not.

I did make my decision to enlist, and honestly, I always knew types likes you back home excised. However, trust, you will never know whats its like to serve and enjoy being a solider.

however, makes no difference, we are brothers.

"staying safe and warm back home"

Indeed, i just wish that a good friend, and eight co-workers had stayed home, warm and safe on 9/11! I also wish that no lives were lost in the military operations which were the end result of 9/11; but wishing won't bring anyone back!

And my "political know how" is just that; my own. And it should have no bearing on your, or anyone else!

:D And yes, "types like" me, like to exercise :)badgrin: couldn't help it!)

Seriously dude, if you did serve, then kudos; and i hope that in your older years, you'll be able to look back at the special camaraderie (which can only come from relying on your buddies for your safety, and life); and be proud of your selfless service, for country.

Forum List

Back