Libya: Obama's strategy - Lie and Deny

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
U.S. denies premeditation report in Libya attack - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

The Obama administration is flatly denying a blaring British newspaper report that the U.S. diplomats in Libya were killed as a result of a “continuing security breach,” and that “credible information” about possible attacks had been ignored.

A U.S. official told POLITICO: “There's no intelligence indicating that the attack in Benghazi was premeditated.”

The newspaper, The Independent, plastered its cover with the headline, “Revealed: inside story of US envoy’s assassination,” and reported inside: “The killings of the US ambassador to Libya and three of his staff were likely to have been the result of a serious and continuing security breach … American officials believe the attack was planned."

The article continued: "According to senior diplomatic sources, the U.S. State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and ‘lockdown’, under which movement is severely restricted."

Shawn Turner, spokesman for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, emailed: “This is absolutely wrong. We are not aware of any actionable intelligence indicating that an attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi was planned or imminent.”

LOL.

How about this: it was 9/11

There is your credible Intel. All the embassies and military installation is hostile lands were primary targets that day.

What a bunch of horse shit. Outright lies.

Oh great the right loonies are out in force this morning...... You want to blame this obama but don't want to blame bush for his gross negligence on 9/11:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oh great the right loonies are out in force this morning...... You want to blame this obama but don't want to blame bush for his gross negligence on 9/11:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sorry brah 9/11 and Bush are history. Hell__ you come spouting that shit as if I'm eager to defend Bush anyways. Deal with the current failed administration. It's the one that counts.

Sorry brah 9/11 and Bush are history. Hell__ you come spouting that shit as if I'm eager to defend Bush anyways. Deal with the current failed administration. It's the one that counts.

You sir are what we like to call a hypocrite. :clap2:

I could care less what you call me b/c I know what you are whether I call you it or not. :lmao:

I'm going to ask you one last time to regard the present and not try to devolve this into a stale 9/11 debate.

The press in Europe is reporting that the attacks on the embassy in Libya were planned. The film was a pretext to mask the attack. Internet is a wonderful tool - try it.

I could care less what you call me b/c I know what you are whether I call you it or not. :lmao:

I'm going to ask you one last time to regard the present and not try to devolve this into a stale 9/11 debate.
I know what to call you...an asshole....an aiding and abetting the enemy asshole. It's time to STOP your asshole-ness, stop your GLEE in these deaths and be an American and not a partisan 2 year old jerk.

SHUT UP, idiot....mommy says, go to bed.

I know what to call you...an asshole....an aiding and abetting the enemy asshole. It's time to STOP your asshole-ness, stop your GLEE in these deaths and be an American and not a partisan 2 year old jerk.

The truth is pretty scary. While you have your head stuck in the sand, try to remember that your ass is still exposed. Or in your case you may just be all ass.

The truth is pretty scary. While you have your head stuck in the sand, try to remember that your ass is still exposed. Or in your case you may just be all ass.
go to bed little boy....stop taking glee in these deaths where the bodies are still warm.... for partisan purposes....shame on you!!!!

go to bed little boy....stop taking glee in these deaths where the bodies are still warm.... for partisan purposes....shame on you!!!!

Nobody is this entire thread has taken glee in anyone's death. Stop making ignorant claim while giving us laborious personal attacks and lectures.

Nobody is this entire thread has taken glee in anyone's death. Stop making ignorant claim while giving us laborious personal attacks and lectures.

Amen!

First lefty response is to turn the tide to Bush. When that fails go straight to name calling...

Pretty sad.

Two things why it's obama's fault
His appeasement policy and he should not have given help to al qaeda in Libya. He should have butted out like he chose to do with Iran

You are one twisted fuck to even suggest that I would see this tragedy as anything but sad. You might want to stop watching TV and participate in something other than your sick fantasies.

That's what obama did in Libya. Gave aid to the enemy.

Romney sure stepped into it on this one.

So let's invent some smokescreen isue so that we can ignore what a fool he was spouting off before all the facts were in, shall we?

The right wing partisans are rather predictable, nowadays

So let's invent some smokescreen isue so that we can ignore what a fool he was spouting off before all the facts were in, shall we?

Wrong thread brah. This thread isn't about Romney as much as you'd love to take the attention away from Obama's lack of leadership; it just ain't.

I keep hearing this repeated. Repeated without any actual details of why he stepped into it. Fail. You say this because he is Romney. It matters not what he did, it is just wrong to because it was him that did it.

It's all about obama's appeasement policy he's a fucking failure

Forum List

Back