Unreal: On Day Following Libya Assassinations, Obama Skips Another Intel Briefing

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Unreal: On Day Following Libya Assassinations, Obama Skips Another Intel Briefing
Washington Post via Conservative news, politics, opinion, breaking news analysis, political cartoons and commentary ^ | 09/13/2012 | Guy Benson

Unreal: On Day Following Libya Assassinations, Obama Skips Another Intel Briefing - Guy Benson

How long had it been since President Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting in the lead-up to the Sept. 11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Egypt and Libya? After all, our adversaries are known to use the anniversary of 9/11 to target the United States. According to the public schedule of the president, the last time the Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting was Sept. 5 — a week before Islamist radicals stormed our embassy in Cairo and terrorists killed our ambassador to Tripoli. The president was scheduled to hold the intelligence meeting at 10:50 a.m. Wednesday, the day after the attacks, but it was canceled so that he could comfort grieving employees at the State Department — as well he should. But instead of rescheduling the intelligence briefing for later in the day, Obama apparently chose to skip it altogether and attend a Las Vegas fundraiser for his re-election campaign. One day after a terrorist attack.

Time to impeach and remove. :mad: If you support this madness then you're a loon. A crazy rabies infected loon.:mad:

Don't worry. He's the POTUS and he's being aprised of everything thats going on.

Of course that fund raiser requires his presence.

One must have their priorities in order.

Hey, no big deal, he's got fundraising to do and HILLARY Clinton has our back

He don't need no stinking intelligence briefings, he won't do anything anyway

He has more pressing matters....
Valerie Jarrett will bring him up to speed when they have
their special alone time..

Yeah, it wasn't like he let a terrorist mastermind live 8 years after killing 3000 Americans.

That was Bush.

Obama killed that guy.

bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush
I thought this thread was about Obama
You are showing your true colors now

Last edited:

Yeah, it wasn't like he let a terrorist mastermind live 8 years after killing 3000 Americans.

That was Bush.

Obama killed that guy.

bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush
I thought this thread was about Obama
You are showing your true colors now

I voted for Bush twice. But I realize there were mistakes he made and didn't get done.

I voted for McCain, and I think Obama has been wanting in many ways. BUt he's also done some good things.

I think Mitt Romney is an evil douchebag who shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency. And a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

Forum List

Back