Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

Polanski confessed to a heinous crime and fled the country to avoid his penalty- I have always been in favor of locking up his ass.

Hillary Clinton has not been charged with any crime- let alone confessed to any crime.

It is well-known that Mrs. Clinton aided and abetted a violent serial rapist and sexual abuser of women; that she was a willing accomplice and accessory to these crimes. Due to their fame and power, it is unlikely that neither she nor her filthy rapist scumbag of a husband will ever face justice for their crimes, but that doesn't mean that they are any better than scum like Mr. Polanski.

If you cared one whit about this issue, you would condemn the catholic church as well as other pedos. But, since SassyIrishLass always takes the side of the pedo priests and because RWNJs stick together in their lies about liberals, you won't.

the vast majority of those pedo priests are merely your typical homosexual predators, a demographic you and your ilk avidly encourage and support, so your cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy is showing yet again. You loves you some pedos and even advocate letting them adopt children, but you go ahead and stick with your mentally ill deviant group think, we wouldn't want you to feel you aren't fashionably deranged, like your peer group.

After raping a child he fled the country to avoid prosecution...
He now admits to raping the child...
'It is over now', he claims...because he says so...
His lawyers want him to be allowed to come back to the US without being charged for his crime...

View attachment 152521
What The.....?!

Roman Polanski finally admits to child rape but says, "It's over" - Hot Air

Pretty much sounds like the thought process of every liberal on this board! THEY define reality to be a place where they can never be wrong!
Now prove that I have ever raped a child or lived in denial..

His lawyers want him to be allowed to come back to the US without being charged for his crime...

View attachment 152521
What The.....?!

Pretty much sounds like the thought process of every liberal on this board! THEY define reality to be a place where they can never be wrong!

Well, you do have an avatar of a kid with his pants down and bending over.

View attachment 152521
What The.....?!

Well, you do have an avatar of a kid with his pants down and bending over.
and?

BTW, this is the DUMBEST chain I have ever been involved in, where I agree with a bunch of libtard trolls that Hastert committed a crime - which he went to jail for while libtards argue one of their own should not go to jail for raping a child - only to have the libtard trolls then attack me for agreeing with them.

Except Polanski went to jail, for 42 days, after which the prison staff concluded he was not a threat of doing this again. He was then forced to leave the country when a judge tried to renege on the plea agreement he had reached with the state.

As opposed to your hero Denny Hastert, who engaged in the behavior for years, spent thousands of dollars covering it up, and was elevated to being the third most important official in the country for a time.

For a child sexual abuse is a life long ordeal, the same should hold true for the abuser
Tell Denny Hastert.

He eventually went to prison and i don't recall a single repub supporting him. Might want to try again because this response of yours is an epic fail.
No, you just had to come in here because someone pointed out that Hastert was a child sexual abuser from your tribe, and as those with a 3rd grade level of reading comprehension will note, lil' Sassy here was blolwing on about how "For a child sexual abuse is a life long ordeal, the same should hold true for the abuser.", and as you have admitted here, such was not the case for ya boy Denny. Cheers mod.

Um, he was prosecuted and agreed to a plea. Then a judge reneged on the deal 40 years ago, and imposed a sentence that even the prosecutor thought was uncalled for.

Even the so-called "victim" (not really) has said, "enough, already".

Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court

Under fierce questioning by several dozen reporters, she steadfastly refused to claim that she had been damaged by Polanski, who was charged was raping her in 1977 when she was 13. Instead she said the legal system had abused both her and Polanski almost from the beginning of the case.

“I was a young and sexually active teenager,” Geimer told reporters, insisting that she had not been deeply scarred by her sex and drug encounter with Polanski. She said both she and her mother had suffered more harm from those who focused attention on her from the beginning.

What kind of fucked in the head response is that?

Hastert wasn't charged with molestation. He certainly wasn't convicted. Far from committing suicide the man lived to blackmail Hastert until the blackmail was discovered when Hastert was charged with structuring.

Polanski was tried and convicted of drugging a 13 year old girl, raping her and sodomizing the child. The girl remembers nothing because she was drugged unconscious.

Polanski agreed to a plea where he would serve 50 days. He "heard" that the judge wasn't going to accept the plea and give him 50 years. He fled. He can come back and appear for his sentencing hearing.

Please get your facts straight before you distort them.

well, maybe you can get some facts right.

One of the Hastert's victims did die of AIDS. That's what he was covering up.

The girl wasn't "unconscious" and has said "enough" already. Probably because she's tired of having a shitload of reporters show up on her lawn every time Polanski is in the news.

Polanski agreed to a 90 day sentence. The officials at the prison,after evaluating him for 42 days, concluded that he wasn't a threat and he was unlikely to do it again. Then a judge decided he was going to get his name in the paper by going after a celebrity. The problem wasn't so much how much time he was going to spend in prison, it was that he was going to be deported. So Polanski said, "Fuck it" and left anyway.

The one where I think it's silly you guys are still going on about this 40 years later...

Look, I don't even like Polanski as a director. I thin most of his movies are God-awful. And a little misogynistic. But chasing the guy over a non-crime 40 years later is kind of stupid.

This girl wasn't a virgin, she knew what she was doing.

Doesn't change two facts:
a) Polanski raped that girl- he drugged her and he sodomized her.

except she willing took the drugs and had the sex, and it wasn't the first time for either. Even she admits she was a messed up kid.

b) He ran for it when the judge threw out the plea bargain- which a judge has every legal authority to do.

Polanski has evaded justice ever since- if he is ever caught and brought into serve- he should serve in the same cell that scum Hastert was placed in. Hastert of course got off easy because of the statute of limitations.....

No, I don't think so, because what Hastert did was much worse.

I also think that when judges don't honor plea bargains, that kind of damages a system that is reliant on plea bargains. Do you know how much money we'd end up spending if every case demanded a jury of his peers because, hey, might as well roll the dice at trial!

Um, he was prosecuted and agreed to a plea. Then a judge reneged on the deal 40 years ago, and imposed a sentence that even the prosecutor thought was uncalled for.

Even the so-called "victim" (not really) has said, "enough, already".

Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court

Under fierce questioning by several dozen reporters, she steadfastly refused to claim that she had been damaged by Polanski, who was charged was raping her in 1977 when she was 13. Instead she said the legal system had abused both her and Polanski almost from the beginning of the case.

“I was a young and sexually active teenager,” Geimer told reporters, insisting that she had not been deeply scarred by her sex and drug encounter with Polanski. She said both she and her mother had suffered more harm from those who focused attention on her from the beginning.

Sounds like the victim's response.

Doesn't change two facts:
a) Polanski raped that girl- he drugged her and he sodomized her.

except she willing took the drugs and had the sex, and it wasn't the first time for either. Even she admits she was a messed up kid.

b) He ran for it when the judge threw out the plea bargain- which a judge has every legal authority to do.

Polanski has evaded justice ever since- if he is ever caught and brought into serve- he should serve in the same cell that scum Hastert was placed in. Hastert of course got off easy because of the statute of limitations.....

No, I don't think so, because what Hastert did was much worse.

I also think that when judges don't honor plea bargains, that kind of damages a system that is reliant on plea bargains. Do you know how much money we'd end up spending if every case demanded a jury of his peers because, hey, might as well roll the dice at trial!
Well yeah, but look, the point here is to link this sexual behavior to partisanshit.

It's been made quite clear that pedophilia is close to the top of their stack of perversions to try to normalize and legitimize. They'd not yet quite openly admitting it, but they can clearly be seen to be laying the groundwork for it in the way that they are trying to push homosexuality, transgenderism, and other sexual perversions into the elementary school curriculum.

There really is no surprise, at this point, in seeing LIbErals standing with the child rapist Roman Polanski. It will not be very long,now before you hear them openly declaring that there was nothing wrong with what he did, and that it is only hateful bigots and prudes who object to old men drugging young girls and anally raping them.

Except, again, she willingly took the drugs and had the sex.

If anything, the real problem here is that have an artificial view of adulthood.

Through most of history, girls at 13 or 14 were considered of marriageable age. Like up until the 19th century. ANd understandable, because back in the bad old days of no birth control, these girls would get knocked up (usually be another teen) and a marriage had to be quickly arranged.

Was there something wrong with what Polanski did? Yup. He went to jail for it and he has a record.

Still hounding him 40 years later is kind of silly.

Except Polanski went to jail, for 42 days, after which the prison staff concluded he was not a threat of doing this again. He was then forced to leave the country when a judge tried to renege on the plea agreement he had reached with the state.

1. 'Was not a threat of doing it again'
....except they were WRONG, as it turns out the raping of the child was not a 1-time thing, apparently, as 4 women total now have come forward to claim he raped them. (Who knows how many more women were spared the same fate by his fleeing the country - we'll never know.)

2. 'He was then FORCED to leave the country'
For God's sake stop trying to paint him as a 'victim'. He CHOSE to flee the country. We have a judicial process that would have allowed him to fight the judge's decision. (The judge was smart enough, BTW, to decide the punishment for raping a child should be more than 42 days in jail.) Hell, OJ's attorney got him off with potentially sawing the heads off of his wife and a guy who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Surely he could have found one to defend him against unfair legal punishment for 'only' raping a child.)

Forum List

Back