Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

After raping a child he fled the country to avoid prosecution...
He now admits to raping the child...
'It is over now', he claims...because he says so...
His lawyers want him to be allowed to come back to the US without being charged for his crime...

Um, he was prosecuted and agreed to a plea. Then a judge reneged on the deal 40 years ago, and imposed a sentence that even the prosecutor thought was uncalled for.

Even the so-called "victim" (not really) has said, "enough, already".

Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court

Under fierce questioning by several dozen reporters, she steadfastly refused to claim that she had been damaged by Polanski, who was charged was raping her in 1977 when she was 13. Instead she said the legal system had abused both her and Polanski almost from the beginning of the case.

“I was a young and sexually active teenager,” Geimer told reporters, insisting that she had not been deeply scarred by her sex and drug encounter with Polanski. She said both she and her mother had suffered more harm from those who focused attention on her from the beginning.
Some laws exist to protect some of the most defenseless amongst us, some who do not know better and need the protection of others, people like CHILDREN.

But please, do regale us with more reasons why the Liberal Pedophile should be spared the justice he deserves.

Just toss his name on top of the pile with the others - Holder, Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Koskinen, Brennan, Lynch, ...
No REPUBS?
Wow, nothing like a closed mini mind

Do Democrats need one more voter sufficiently that they ignore child rape? d Oh wait....Lolita Island......and that (no longer) late night "comedian" who got such laughs out urging it happen to the young daughter of a candidate he didn't like? Yeah, I can see how they can just ignore...

Run for your life - It's a full-blown Triggered Snowflake
Meltdown....

View attachment 152561

Only a bat-shit crazy liberal troll can claim that the person who just agreed with what he said about Hastert deserving to be locked up can then turn around and be so desperate to insist that person is wrong and is a liar.

(If my agreeing / saying Hastert deservers to be locked up along with Polanski makes me wrong / a liar...ummm. that makes YOU wrong / a liar, too, snowflake.)

You can't fix that type of mental disorder. :p

Except of course until now you haven't once said that Hastert deserved to be locked up- despite so many previous opportunities

Glad to point them all out again- all of the many opportunities you had previously here at USMB- even when you were posting in the same thread- and you couldn't manage to find any outrage at what Hastert had done.

Just pointing out again what a Partisan hack you are.

Here are two threads devoted to Hastert- while you were posting at USMB then- you never commented.

Hastert is a Child Molesting Pervert?- not one condemnation by easy.

Former Speaker Hastert sent to prison for crime he was NOT convicted. Is this right?- not one condemnations by easy.

In this thread where Hastert was mentioned- Easy was a big poster- except when it came to responding about Hastert...
Anti-Free Speech Snowflake Berkeley Protest Organizaers Tied To Pedophiles / Pedophile Groups

Easy- when commenting in this thread and instead of ‘agreeing’ me- found Hastert being convicted of molesting boys- ‘funny’

C:\Users\jmorse\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

upload_2017-10-3_9-38-58-png.152549

More specifically- after I posted this:

Meanwhile in the real world- the former GOP House leader was convicted- and confessed to molesting boys.

Easy’s next post- was this:

No, I just have an aversion to publicly exposed, embarassingly humiliated, pathelogical liars. Must be your thing, though. Good for you - have fun with that.

Not one condemnation by Easy of Hastert in that thread-- or the two threads specifically addressing Hastert’s conviction and sentencing.

Not only did you not condemn Hastert- you found my condemnation of Hastert- 'funny'.

You are a vile partisan hack.

- Who are you to tell me what threads I HAVE to start or did or did not start? F* You, you Lib-Troll!

No need to pay attention to you the rest of the day since the TRUTH is now going to trigger you into an emotionally unstable partisan rant rage (more than usual).

So you can show us the thread you started about the outrage over what Denny Hastert did, where the young man in question eventually committed suicide, right?

Of course he never commented about Hastert- even when he was posting in threads where Hastert's child rape was being discussed.

Until today- has easy ever condemned any child rapist- who he couldn't also identify as a 'liberal' or a Democrat?

Maybe- but I can't find that post.

So you think if a scumbag rapes a child, flees the country to escape justice, and stays away long enough he should not be held accountable for what he did, that even though there is no 'statue of limitations' on the crime inflicted upon the victim - rape of a child - there should be for the rapist?

People who believe in 'accountability', who want to hold a rapist accountable, are 'taking rape of a child 'too seriously'?!

the thing was, there was already a plea agreement in place and Polanski abided by it. He spent 42 days at a state prison hospital, and the state prison recommended probation, which the prosecutor agreed to.

The the judge, after having an illegal discussion about the case with a state lawyer, tried to renege on the agreement, making him serve out the rest of a 90 day sentence and then deporting him. So he deported himself. .

Again, this is the kind of abuse of constitutional rights that you guys on the right would be screaming about normally.

Doesn't change two facts:
a) Polanski raped that girl- he drugged her and he sodomized her.
b) He ran for it when the judge threw out the plea bargain- which a judge has every legal authority to do.

Polanski has evaded justice ever since- if he is ever caught and brought into serve- he should serve in the same cell that scum Hastert was placed in. Hastert of course got off easy because of the statute of limitations.....

People who believe in 'accountability', who want to hold a rapist accountable, are 'taking rape of a child 'too seriously'?!

No, guy, you just want to punish him because you don't like his politics.

Easy doesn't give a damn about punishing a child rapist.

Just like he never gave a damn about Hastert's child rape- he doesn't care about punishing Polansky- for easy it is ALWAYS about partisan politics- he can't use a crime to attack liberals or Democrats- he won't bother.

So you can show us the thread you started about the outrage over what Denny Hastert did, where the young man in question eventually committed suicide, right?
M*erF*er, please....1) I am not playing your or SyriuslyNuts' game..)

No- you are just playing your "use a crime to attack Liberals and Democrats"- that is the only game you play here at USMB- every day of the week.

WTF is wrong with you? He RAPED A CHILD. HE JUST ADMITTED IT!

Holy crap, it must be a full moon or something. The snowflakes are more bat-crap crazy than usual today.

For the dumb liberal creeps Polanski is a cool left wing director.
Liberals don't care about his rape victim.

For the dumb Contard creeps Dennis Hastert is the cool Conservative Republican former speaker of the House.
Conservatives don't care about his rape victims- plural.

- Who are you to tell me what threads I HAVE to start or did or did not start? F* You, you Lib-Troll!

No need to pay attention to you the rest of the day since the TRUTH is now going to trigger you into an emotionally unstable partisan rant rage (more than usual).

Hastert wasn't charged with molestation. He certainly wasn't convicted. Far from committing suicide the man lived to blackmail Hastert until the blackmail was discovered when Hastert was charged with structuring..

Hastert wasn't charged with molestation- because the statute of limitations on child rape had run out.
He wasn't convicted of child rape because the statute of limitations ran out.

But Hastert did confess to sexually molesting children- just as Polansky did- luckily Hastert was nailed on a related charge- and served some time- and Polansky deserves behind bars too.

Dennis Hastert admits sexually abusing teenage boys

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert on Wednesday admitted to sexually abusing teenage boys during his time as a high school wrestling coach in a Chicago suburb before his career as an elected official.

Struggling to stand in federal court Wednesday, 74-year-old Hastert gripped his walker, approached the microphone and said that he "mistreated" some of his wrestlers and apologized.

"They looked to me, and I took advantage of them," Hastert said as he awaited his sentencing after pleading guilty last fall to breaking federal banking laws in a hush-money case. "I apologize to the court and to the people of the United States."

Judge Thomas Durkin sentenced Hastert to 15 months in prison, a $250,000 fine, along with two years of supervised release on the condition that he get sex offender treatment. Prosecutors had recommended a six-month sentence. Durkin called Hastert a "serial child molester" and said he must not contact any of his victims.

"That's necessary to protect the victims," the judge said.

One of the men who has accused Hastert of sexual abuse years ago identified himself in the courtroom Wednesday before Hastert spoke.

The man, previously known only as "Individual D," identified himself as Scott Cross, 53, who lives in Chicago and works in finance. He has a wife and two children.

"Coach Hastert sexually abused me," said Cross, who teared up at times as he identified himself publicly for the first time.

The allegations stem from the time Hastert worked as a wrestling coach at Yorkville High School in a Chicago suburb between 1965 and 1981.

Scott Cross, dressed in a business suit, recounted that he was alone in the locker room with Hastert, who told Cross he could help him lose weight by giving him a massage. Cross said that after a few minutes of a massage, Hastert tried to perform a sex act on him and Cross said he then jumped up and ran out of the room.

Cross said he felt alone and embarrassed and never told anyone about the incident and never discussed it with Hastert.

"I've had trouble sleeping and working," he said, and called the decision to come forward a "huge personal struggle."

He is the younger brother of longtime Illinois House Minority Leader Tom Cross, who served in that leadership role from 2002 to 2013 and retired from the legislature last year. The Chicago Tribune notes that Cross has credited Hastert with introducing him to politics and helping him move up the ladder.

In court, Hastert's lawyer said the former speaker had suggested that the elder Cross could write a support letter on his behalf. But the Tribune reported that by the time the request was made, Cross was aware that his younger brother was "Individual D" and he "did not respond." Hastert's lawyer mentioned the request in order to suggest that Hastert's mental health is severely diminished and could explain why he has lied throughout the investigation.

Prosecutors also called Jolene Burdge, the sister of an alleged Hastert victim who died in 1995. Burdge testified first and read aloud a letter her late brother wrote to their mother five months before he died of AIDS, and she accused Hastert of "sexually molesting" her brother.

"You took Steve's right to develop his sexual identity in a normal, healthy way," Burdge said directly to Hastert, who arrived to court Wednesday in a wheelchair. "Don't be a coward, Mr. Hastert. Tell the truth. What you did wasn't misconduct; it was sexual abuse of a minor."

Admonishing Hastert from the stand, she said, "You were supposed to keep him safe, not violate him," and she continued, "You took his innocence and turned it against him," turning him toward a life of high-risk behavior that eventually killed him.

"I will make you accountable for molesting my brother. I knew your secret and you couldn't bribe your way out," she added.

Hastert, an Illinois Republican, served in Congress from 1987 to 2007, and is the longest-serving House speaker, holding that post from 1999 to 2007.

Cross and Burdge's brother are among at least four victims who have made "credible allegations of sexual abuse," according to a report earlier this month in The Chicago Tribune.

For a child sexual abuse is a life long ordeal, the same should hold true for the abuser
I think the victim has also called for letting Polanski back in the USA and putting this in the past.

I agree. That would make it easier for her parents to exact justice.

For a child sexual abuse is a life long ordeal, the same should hold true for the abuser
I think the victim has also called for letting Polanski back in the USA and putting this in the past.

I agree. That would make it easier for her parents to exact justice.

She is 54. That makes her mother in her 70's- and her mom was the one who left her to the tender mercies of Roman Polansky- so I don't see them going Charles Bronson on him- any more than the parents of Hastert's victims have.

WTF is wrong with you? He RAPED A CHILD. HE JUST ADMITTED IT!

Holy crap, it must be a full moon or something. The snowflakes are more bat-crap crazy than usual today.

For the dumb liberal creeps Polanski is a cool left wing director.
Liberals don't care about his rape victim.
Now it's been so long the rape victim has moved on and wants nothing more than to have this over. The effect would be to have a statute of limitations on sentencing. After conviction, if the perp can disappear long enough, he will not have to serve at all.

Whitey Bulger managed to escape punishment for 16 years, living an exemplary life. What about him?

Another apologist for Hastert?

Tipsy has responded multiple times about Dennis Hastert- always pointing out that he wasn't convicted of molestation.

And never condemning the molestation Hastert admitted committing.

Because like easy, and the rest- its not about condemning crimes against children- for them crimes against children are just handy tools to attack liberals and Democrats.

Wow, this has to be a record - 12 hours later and the snowflake is still triggered, still ranting, still attempting to derail the thread, and still defending a child rapist.

Bwuhahaha...

Wow, this has to be a record - 12 hours later and the snowflake is still triggered, still ranting, still attempting to derail the thread, and still defending a child rapist.

Bwuhahaha...
He always defends the child molesters. Nothing new.

Neither easyt65 or toobfreak ever once condemned Dennis Hastert- or his actions. Neither ever applauded his conviction or sentencing.
Ok, you just contradicted yourself / lied.

I pointed out that when you posted your condemnation of Hastert I 'Agreed' with you, which means this false accusation of me now makes you a LIAR.

And just because you can't remember it, maybe didn't see it, or just because you say so doesn't make it so, you f*ed up lying little lib-troll. Thank you for demonstrating you are a liar with your posts.

You agree so much you started exactly zero threads on Hastert......nor actually ever condemned him or his actions.

You can forget taking Syriously seriously, he/she/it/mutant is just another phony hypocrite, trying to pose as some sort of 'child advocate' while being a full on enabler of the so-called 'gay rights' hoax whose 'activists' organizations are filled with pedophiles and their fans, and even had NAMBLA as a cherished and admired member org in their ILGA and local 'activist' groups for many years, and runs around denying the facts that homosexuals rape kiddies at rates far out of proportion to their percentage of the population.

Forum List

Back