Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

After raping a child he fled the country to avoid prosecution...
He now admits to raping the child...
'It is over now', he claims...because he says so...
His lawyers want him to be allowed to come back to the US without being charged for his crime...

View attachment 152521
What The.....?!

Roman Polanski finally admits to child rape but says, "It's over" - Hot Air

Pretty much sounds like the thought process of every liberal on this board! THEY define reality to be a place where they can never be wrong!

Last edited:
That article was published yesterday. It's time to get over it.

That's funny. When a liberal like Polanski or Hillary commits heinous crimes, the Left can't get away from them fast enough, but 25 years from now, they will still be ripping on Trump for things he never even said or did.

That should have been the title of Hillary's book: "It's Time To Get Over It."

His lawyers want him to be allowed to come back to the US without being charged for his crime...

Um, he was prosecuted and agreed to a plea. Then a judge reneged on the deal 40 years ago, and imposed a sentence that even the prosecutor thought was uncalled for.

Even the so-called "victim" (not really) has said, "enough, already".

Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court

Under fierce questioning by several dozen reporters, she steadfastly refused to claim that she had been damaged by Polanski, who was charged was raping her in 1977 when she was 13. Instead she said the legal system had abused both her and Polanski almost from the beginning of the case.

“I was a young and sexually active teenager,” Geimer told reporters, insisting that she had not been deeply scarred by her sex and drug encounter with Polanski. She said both she and her mother had suffered more harm from those who focused attention on her from the beginning.

Oh look, the snowflakes are trying to deflect from the thread by claiming cutting tax payer funded benefits is the same as RAPING A CHILD.

upload_2017-10-3_9-40-46.jpeg
What The.....?

Um, he was prosecuted and agreed to a plea. Then a judge reneged on the deal 40 years ago, and imposed a sentence that even the prosecutor thought was uncalled for.

Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court

Under fierce questioning by several dozen reporters, she steadfastly refused to claim that she had been damaged by Polanski, who was charged was raping her in 1977 when she was 13. Instead she said the legal system had abused both her and Polanski almost from the beginning of the case.

“I was a young and sexually active teenager,” Geimer told reporters, insisting that she had not been deeply scarred by her sex and drug encounter with Polanski. She said both she and her mother had suffered more harm from those who focused attention on her from the beginning.
Some laws exist to protect some of the most defenseless amongst us, some who do not know better and need the protection of others, people like CHILDREN.

But please, do regale us with more reasons why the Liberal Pedophile should be spared the justice he deserves.

Just toss his name on top of the pile with the others - Holder, Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Koskinen, Brennan, Lynch, ...

Deflection noted...you need to stay on topic and stop repeating the same nonsense you have for the last two years.

Child sexual abuse is a serious matter. I find it odd you avoid it

View attachment 152521
What The.....?!

Roman Polanski finally admits to child rape but says, "It's over" - Hot Air

Roman Polanski is a rapist scum- and belongs in prison- like the Contard former Republican of the House- Dennis Hastert- who admitted to raping boys he coached.

Some laws exist to protect some of the most defenseless amongst us, some who do not know better and need the protection of others, people like CHILDREN.

But please, do regale us with more reasons why the Liberal Pedophile should be spared the justice he deserves.

Just toss his name on top of the pile with the others - Holder, Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Koskinen, Brennan, Lynch, ...

Roman Polanski is a child rapist- not a pedophile- technical difference- he is like Dennis Hastert- and should not be spared any justice.

Of course you don't give a damn about child rape- you only care about attacking Liberals and Democrats- which is why you attack Hillary Clinton in a thread about child rape.

That article was published yesterday. It's time to get over it.

That's funny. When a liberal like Polanski or Hillary commits heinous crimes, "

Polanski confessed to a heinous crime and fled the country to avoid his penalty- I have always been in favor of locking up his ass.

Hillary Clinton has not been charged with any crime- let alone confessed to any crime.

No surprise that partisan idiots like yourself just use the issue of child rape to promote your own partisan political agenda.

Roman Polanski is a child rapist- not a pedophile- technical difference- he is like Dennis Hastert- and should not be spared any justice.

Of course you don't give a damn about child rape- you only care about attacking Liberals and Democrats- which is why you attack Hillary Clinton in a thread about child rape.
Hey, triggered emotional snowflake, check your last thread - I agreed with you. I still do. Hold off on the attacks until you know what you're talking about.

And just for comparison- I just checked- remember Dennis Hastert- the Conservative, Republican, former Speaker of the House- who confessed to raping boys and got a slap on the wrist- and was sentenced just last year?

Neither easyt65 or toobfreak ever once condemned Dennis Hastert- or his actions. Neither ever applauded his conviction or sentencing.

Just pointing out the obvious- neither gives a damn about child rape.

Both just are looking for something to use in their partisan attacks on liberals and Democrats.

Donald Trump could screw a 12 year old on national TV and easy would start a thread about Obama and Benghazi.

Hey, triggered emotional snowflake, check your last thread - I agreed with you. I still do. Hold off on the attacks until you know what you're talking about.

You agree so much you started exactly zero threads on Hastert......nor actually ever condemned him or his actions.

Neither easyt65 or toobfreak ever once condemned Dennis Hastert- or his actions. Neither ever applauded his conviction or sentencing.
Ok, you just contradicted yourself / lied.

I pointed out that when you posted your condemnation of Hastert I 'Agreed' with you, which means this false accusation of me now makes you a LIAR.

And just because you can't remember it, maybe didn't see it, or just because you say so doesn't make it so, you f*ed up lying little lib-troll. Thank you for demonstrating you are a liar with your posts.

You agree so much you started exactly zero threads on Hastert......nor actually ever condemned him or his actions.
- Who are you to tell me what threads I HAVE to start or did or did not start? F* You, you Lib-Troll!

No need to pay attention to you the rest of the day since the TRUTH is now going to trigger you into an emotionally unstable partisan rant rage (more than usual).

I pointed out that when you posted your condemnation of Hastert I 'Agreed' with you, which means this false accusation of me now makes you a LIAR.

And just because you can't remember it, maybe didn't see it, or just because you say so doesn't make it so, you f*ed up lying little lib-troll. Thank you for demonstrating you are a liar with your posts.

No need to pay attention to you the rest of the day since the TRUTH is now going to trigger you into an emotionally unstable partisan rant rage (more than usual).

LOL- you agree with me that you have never condemned Hastert.

Poor little partisan snowflake- I pointed out that your faux outrage about child rape is limited to actually writing about 'liberal'- hell Polanski isn't even a Democrat- and I pointed out that you have no problem writing out your outrage- starting an entire thread- about Polanski- but never once commented last year about Hastert's sentence.

But hey.... you 'agreed' on something......yeah- "totally consistent"- not.......partisan hack.

- Who are you to tell me what threads I HAVE to start or did or did not start? F* You, you Lib-Troll!

You wipe your ass on the Truth every day. Just as you are now.

Here are two threads devoted to Hastert- while you were posting at USMB then- you never commented.

Hastert is a Child Molesting Pervert?

No comment by Easy

Former Speaker Hastert sent to prison for crime he was NOT convicted. Is this right?

No comment by Easy

In this thread where Hastert was mentioned- Easy was a big poster- except when it came to responding about Hastert...
Anti-Free Speech Snowflake Berkeley Protest Organizaers Tied To Pedophiles / Pedophile Groups

Easy commenting in thread and instead of ‘agreeing’ me- found Hastert being convicted of molesting boys- ‘funny’
C:\Users\jmorse\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

upload_2017-10-3_9-38-58.png

More specifically- after I posted this:

Meanwhile in the real world- the former GOP House leader was convicted- and confessed to molesting boys.

Easy’s next post- was this:

No, I just have an aversion to publicly exposed, embarassingly humiliated, pathelogical liars. Must be your thing, though. Good for you - have fun with that.

Not one condemnation by Easy of Hastert in this thread- or the two threads specifically addressing Hastert’s conviction and sentencing.

Not only did you not condemn Hastert- you found my condemnation of Hastert- 'funny'.

You are a vile partisan hack.

If Trump raped a 12 year old on national TV, you would be starting threads about the supposed crimes that Hillary committed to distract attention.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back