Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by easyt65, Oct 3, 2017.

1. SassyIrishLass

SassyIrishLass Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72,738
    Deflection noted...you need to stay on topic and stop repeating the same nonsense you have for the last two years.

Child sexual abuse is a serious matter. I find it odd you avoid it

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    Roman Polanski is a rapist scum- and belongs in prison- like the Contard former Republican of the House- Dennis Hastert- who admitted to raping boys he coached.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    Roman Polanski is a child rapist- not a pedophile- technical difference- he is like Dennis Hastert- and should not be spared any justice.

Of course you don't give a damn about child rape- you only care about attacking Liberals and Democrats- which is why you attack Hillary Clinton in a thread about child rape.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    Polanski confessed to a heinous crime and fled the country to avoid his penalty- I have always been in favor of locking up his ass.

Hillary Clinton has not been charged with any crime- let alone confessed to any crime.

No surprise that partisan idiots like yourself just use the issue of child rape to promote your own partisan political agenda.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,293
    Hey, triggered emotional snowflake, check your last thread - I agreed with you. I still do. Hold off on the attacks until you know what you're talking about.

6. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    And just for comparison- I just checked- remember Dennis Hastert- the Conservative, Republican, former Speaker of the House- who confessed to raping boys and got a slap on the wrist- and was sentenced just last year?

Neither easyt65 or toobfreak ever once condemned Dennis Hastert- or his actions. Neither ever applauded his conviction or sentencing.

Just pointing out the obvious- neither gives a damn about child rape.

Both just are looking for something to use in their partisan attacks on liberals and Democrats.

Donald Trump could screw a 12 year old on national TV and easy would start a thread about Obama and Benghazi.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    You agree so much you started exactly zero threads on Hastert......nor actually ever condemned him or his actions.

8. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,293
    Ok, you just contradicted yourself / lied.

I pointed out that when you posted your condemnation of Hastert I 'Agreed' with you, which means this false accusation of me now makes you a LIAR.

And just because you can't remember it, maybe didn't see it, or just because you say so doesn't make it so, you f*ed up lying little lib-troll. Thank you for demonstrating you are a liar with your posts.

- Who are you to tell me what threads I HAVE to start or did or did not start? F* You, you Lib-Troll!

No need to pay attention to you the rest of the day since the TRUTH is now going to trigger you into an emotionally unstable partisan rant rage (more than usual).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    LOL- you agree with me that you have never condemned Hastert.

Poor little partisan snowflake- I pointed out that your faux outrage about child rape is limited to actually writing about 'liberal'- hell Polanski isn't even a Democrat- and I pointed out that you have no problem writing out your outrage- starting an entire thread- about Polanski- but never once commented last year about Hastert's sentence.

But hey.... you 'agreed' on something......yeah- "totally consistent"- not.......partisan hack.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    You wipe your ass on the Truth every day. Just as you are now.

Here are two threads devoted to Hastert- while you were posting at USMB then- you never commented.

Hastert is a Child Molesting Pervert?

No comment by Easy

Former Speaker Hastert sent to prison for crime he was NOT convicted. Is this right?

No comment by Easy

In this thread where Hastert was mentioned- Easy was a big poster- except when it came to responding about Hastert...
    Anti-Free Speech Snowflake Berkeley Protest Organizaers Tied To Pedophiles / Pedophile Groups

Easy commenting in thread and instead of ‘agreeing’ me- found Hastert being convicted of molesting boys- ‘funny’
    [​IMG]
    upload_2017-10-3_9-38-58.png
    More specifically- after I posted this:

Meanwhile in the real world- the former GOP House leader was convicted- and confessed to molesting boys.

Easy’s next post- was this:

No, I just have an aversion to publicly exposed, embarassingly humiliated, pathelogical liars. Must be your thing, though. Good for you - have fun with that.

Not one condemnation by Easy of Hastert in this thread- or the two threads specifically addressing Hastert’s conviction and sentencing.

Not only did you not condemn Hastert- you found my condemnation of Hastert- 'funny'.

You are a vile partisan hack.

If Trump raped a 12 year old on national TV, you would be starting threads about the supposed crimes that Hillary committed to distract attention.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017