Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

National Weather Forecast Warning:
'100% Chance of 'Snowflakes', 'strong butt-hurt coming out of the Left', Syriusly!' Strong Chance of 'Triggered'. Take shelter immediately.'

upload_2017-10-3_12-42-25.jpeg

National Weather Forecast Warning:
'100% Chance of 'Snowflakes', 'strong butt-hurt coming out of the Left', Syriusly!' Strong Chance of 'Triggered'. Take shelter immediately.'

Just pointing out again what a Partisan hack you are.

Here are two threads devoted to Hastert- while you were posting at USMB then- you never commented.

Hastert is a Child Molesting Pervert?

No comment by Easy

Former Speaker Hastert sent to prison for crime he was NOT convicted. Is this right?

No comment by Easy

In this thread where Hastert was mentioned- Easy was a big poster- except when it came to responding about Hastert...
Anti-Free Speech Snowflake Berkeley Protest Organizaers Tied To Pedophiles / Pedophile Groups

Easy commenting in thread and instead of ‘agreeing’ me- found Hastert being convicted of molesting boys- ‘funny’
C:\Users\jmorse\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

upload_2017-10-3_9-38-58-png.152549

More specifically- after I posted this:

Meanwhile in the real world- the former GOP House leader was convicted- and confessed to molesting boys.

Easy’s next post- was this:

No, I just have an aversion to publicly exposed, embarassingly humiliated, pathelogical liars. Must be your thing, though. Good for you - have fun with that.

Not one condemnation by Easy of Hastert in this thread- or the two threads specifically addressing Hastert’s conviction and sentencing.

Not only did you not condemn Hastert- you found my condemnation of Hastert- 'funny'.

You are a vile partisan hack.

If Trump raped a 12 year old on national TV, you would be starting threads about the supposed crimes that Hillary committed to distract attention.

proportionate to the population, just as many were killed before it was made legal, only some mothers were killed as well from unsanitary procedures...

Some laws exist to protect some of the most defenseless amongst us, some who do not know better and need the protection of others, people like CHILDREN.

But please, do regale us with more reasons why the Liberal Pedophile should be spared the justice he deserves.

Okay, guy, here's the thing. The woman is 53 now, and she thinks you guys are making too much of a deal about this. It seems that hounding this woman for 40 years because you don't like Polanski's politics, when she wants no part of it, is a bit silly.

- Who are you to tell me what threads I HAVE to start or did or did not start? F* You, you Lib-Troll!

No need to pay attention to you the rest of the day since the TRUTH is now going to trigger you into an emotionally unstable partisan rant rage (more than usual).

So you can show us the thread you started about the outrage over what Denny Hastert did, where the young man in question eventually committed suicide, right?

Okay, guy, here's the thing. The woman is 53 now, and she thinks you guys are making too much of a deal about this.
So you think if a scumbag rapes a child, flees the country to escape justice, and stays away long enough he should not be held accountable for what he did, that even though there is no 'statue of limitations' on the crime inflicted upon the victim - rape of a child - there should be for the rapist?

People who believe in 'accountability', who want to hold a rapist accountable, are 'taking rape of a child 'too seriously'?!

'WTF?'

Wow, how very 'liberal' of you.

So you think if a scumbag rapes a child, flees the country to escape justice, and stays away long enough he should not be held accountable for what he did, that even though there is no 'statue of limitations' on the crime inflicted upon the victim - rape of a child - there should be for the rapist?

People who believe in 'accountability', who want to hold a rapist accountable, are 'taking rape of a child 'too seriously'?!

the thing was, there was already a plea agreement in place and Polanski abided by it. He spent 42 days at a state prison hospital, and the state prison recommended probation, which the prosecutor agreed to.

The the judge, after having an illegal discussion about the case with a state lawyer, tried to renege on the agreement, making him serve out the rest of a 90 day sentence and then deporting him. So he deported himself. .

Again, this is the kind of abuse of constitutional rights that you guys on the right would be screaming about normally.

So you can show us the thread you started about the outrage over what Denny Hastert did, where the young man in question eventually committed suicide, right?
M*erF*er, please....1) I am not playing your or SyriuslyNuts' game...2) This thread is not about Hastert 3) The liberal troll does not speak for me, as he has so desperately been trying to do since I AGREED with him, 4) I do not have to prove anything to you or the other troll and neither of you tell me what threads I HAVE to post, what threads I may have or have not posted.

BTW, this is the DUMBEST chain I have ever been involved in, where I agree with a bunch of libtard trolls that Hastert committed a crime - which he went to jail for while libtards argue one of their own should not go to jail for raping a child - only to have the libtard trolls then attack me for agreeing with them.

upload_2017-10-3_13-51-27.jpeg

You can neither make this $hit up or fix this amount of bat-shit insanity.

(Since I can see a 'triggered snowstorm' brewing in you as well, I will just remove myself from this f*ed up conversation, leaving you to play with Syr.)

No, guy, you just want to punish him because you don't like his politics.
WTF is wrong with you? He RAPED A CHILD. HE JUST ADMITTED IT!

Holy crap, it must be a full moon or something. The snowflakes are more bat-crap crazy than usual today.

Holy crap, it must be a full moon or something. The snowflakes are more bat-crap crazy than usual today.

For the dumb liberal creeps Polanski is a cool left wing director.
Liberals don't care about his rape victim.

- Who are you to tell me what threads I HAVE to start or did or did not start? F* You, you Lib-Troll!

No need to pay attention to you the rest of the day since the TRUTH is now going to trigger you into an emotionally unstable partisan rant rage (more than usual).

Hastert wasn't charged with molestation. He certainly wasn't convicted. Far from committing suicide the man lived to blackmail Hastert until the blackmail was discovered when Hastert was charged with structuring.

Polanski was tried and convicted of drugging a 13 year old girl, raping her and sodomizing the child. The girl remembers nothing because she was drugged unconscious.

Polanski agreed to a plea where he would serve 50 days. He "heard" that the judge wasn't going to accept the plea and give him 50 years. He fled. He can come back and appear for his sentencing hearing.

Please get your facts straight before you distort them.

Last edited:

For the dumb liberal creeps Polanski is a cool left wing director.
Liberals don't care about his rape victim.
Now it's been so long the rape victim has moved on and wants nothing more than to have this over. The effect would be to have a statute of limitations on sentencing. After conviction, if the perp can disappear long enough, he will not have to serve at all.

Whitey Bulger managed to escape punishment for 16 years, living an exemplary life. What about him?

Maybe the Democrats have a point - who needs 'accountability'?

Forum List

Back