Libs: You don't get to brag about Obama keeping us out of wars

Highl crimes and breaking international law by sending drones and mercenaries into more middle eastern countries, africa, etc... to kill "terrorists" and innocent civiliians is not high on the list of "we care" when it comes to Obama supporters. They were furious with Bush about it, but now that their man is doing the ordering of assassinations and the murder of innocents, it's no longer a priority.

It's one of the things I shame my LOLberal friends with on a regular basis when they try to say what a good job Obama is doing and why they think he should get four more years.

Horse pucky. It's too bad GW didn't take the same type approach to attacking America's enemies, instead of a conventional invasion, occupation and attempted nation building. I'm all for targeted Drone strikes against a known target. However blind attack and targeting the first responders does not have my support, for what it's worth.

So you are for invading sovereign nations without a declaration of war on that nation via drone strikes? Which happen to kill more innocent civilians than not, and when they can not contest that, they simply just add them tot he list of suspects in terrorism by age grouping.

Like i said, the left are a bunch of full blown hypocrits on this matter.

Whats a few innocent civilans between a democrat and their dearest of all leaders ever? :rolleyes:

I am for attacking al Queda where ever they go, if the goverment of a host country will not do something about them then yes, I'm all for it. Do you suggest we allow al Queda safe haven somewhere? As I said earlier I'm all for targeted Drone strikes against a known target. However blind attacks and targeting the first responders does not have my support.

Yeah, "targeted" is a bit much. Targeted at innocent civilians that may or may not have an actual terrorist among them is about the extent of it.

I think you mean a blind drone attack. Of course what I mean is that we have intel on who is being targeted.

Do we? We have intel on who's going to show up to mourn and help those injured when we do our double-tap drone strikes?

Edit:
I shouldn't say "we," I certainly have nothing to do with these drone strikes, and I doubt anybody else here does either.

I know I don't. What I posted is what I would like to see happening with drone strikes, not what is being done.

Horse pucky. It's too bad GW didn't take the same type approach to attacking America's enemies, instead of a conventional invasion, occupation and attempted nation building. I'm all for targeted Drone strikes against a known target. However blind attack and targeting the first responders does not have my support, for what it's worth.

So you are for invading sovereign nations without a declaration of war on that nation via drone strikes? Which happen to kill more innocent civilians than not, and when they can not contest that, they simply just add them tot he list of suspects in terrorism by age grouping.

Like i said, the left are a bunch of full blown hypocrits on this matter.

Whats a few innocent civilans between a democrat and their dearest of all leaders ever? :rolleyes:

I am for attacking al Queda where ever they go, if the goverment of a host country will not do something about them then yes, I'm all for it. Do you suggest we allow al Queda safe haven somewhere? As I said earlier I'm all for targeted Drone strikes against a known target. However blind attacks and targeting the first responders does not have my support.

So if "Al Qaeda", or one of their supposed "aids" moved into your neighborhood and the military response was to target strike the residence and drop a bomb on it, which happened to kill a neighbor or two, you'd be all for that?

You know, we should go after them where ever they are after all.

I find it increasingly interesting how torture was viewed as such a terrible atrocity, yet assassination seems to be a good plan.

We have jumped the shark on ethics, rule of law and basic decency in the good Ol' US of A.

Forum List

Back