Libs: You don't get to brag about Obama keeping us out of wars

Well, sonny, Obama is just trying to clean up Boy George's mess - while whacking the evildoers and keeping America safe. It ain't rocket science...

Obama maintained W's Iraq time line, extended his Afghanistan time line and attacked Libya.

Your turn, he reduced our military presence by ...

Time and time again; I see this talking point; that Obama is keeping us out of war. This is used as some sort of contrast between Romney and Obama. One big f'ing problem. We're still in Afghanistan for all of his term and we're still doing drone attacks all over the Middle East.

W. lied us into a war without WMDs

Fail W.

Fail you.

Fail, fail, fail...

Well, sonny, Obama is just trying to clean up Boy George's mess - while whacking the evildoers and keeping America safe. It ain't rocket science...

Obama maintained W's Iraq time line, extended his Afghanistan time line and attacked Libya.

Your turn, he reduced our military presence by ...

He actually tried to extend Bush's Iraq timeline as well, but Iraq refused to continue to give immunity to U.S. soldiers who commit crimes.

nearly ALL Americans backed Bush going into Afganistan.

Why do you people fucking lie about everything?

Yes, nearly everyone backed the effort to capture or kill those responsible for 9-11.

Except when it started to morph into the invasion and occupation of Iraq did some on the left started saying "Wait a minute?????" But where was that famous "Liberal Media"? Well of course they were in bed with GW and the gang......Rah-rahs

Highl crimes and breaking international law by sending drones and mercenaries into more middle eastern countries, africa, etc... to kill "terrorists" and innocent civiliians is not high on the list of "we care" when it comes to Obama supporters. They were furious with Bush about it, but now that their man is doing the ordering of assassinations and the murder of innocents, it's no longer a priority.

It's one of the things I shame my LOLberal friends with on a regular basis when they try to say what a good job Obama is doing and why they think he should get four more years.

Horse pucky. It's too bad GW didn't take the same type approach to attacking America's enemies, instead of a conventional invasion, occupation and attempted nation building. I'm all for targeted Drone strikes against a known target. However blind attack and targeting the first responders does not have my support, for what it's worth.

Yeah, "targeted" is a bit much. Targeted at innocent civilians that may or may not have an actual terrorist among them is about the extent of it.

I think you mean a blind drone attack. Of course what I mean is that we have intel on who is being targeted.

Horse pucky. It's too bad GW didn't take the same type approach to attacking America's enemies, instead of a conventional invasion, occupation and attempted nation building. I'm all for targeted Drone strikes against a known target. However blind attack and targeting the first responders does not have my support, for what it's worth.

Yeah, "targeted" is a bit much. Targeted at innocent civilians that may or may not have an actual terrorist among them is about the extent of it.

I think you mean a blind drone attack. Of course what I mean is that we have intel on who is being targeted.

Do we? We have intel on who's going to show up to mourn and help those injured when we do our double-tap drone strikes?

Edit:
I shouldn't say "we," I certainly have nothing to do with these drone strikes, and I doubt anybody else here does either.

nearly ALL Americans backed Bush going into Afganistan.

Why do you people fucking lie about everything?

Yes, nearly everyone backed the effort to capture or kill those responsible for 9-11.

Except when it started to morph into the invasion and occupation of Iraq did some on the left started saying "Wait a minute?????" But where was that famous "Liberal Media"? Well of course they were in bed with GW and the gang......Rah-rahs

yeap, the corprate media blocked out all opposition.

Phil donaghue had a brand new news show at the time and it was MSNBCs highest rated new show.

they cannned it because it questioned Iraq every day.

I was never in more fear for my country than in the months leading to the buildup for the Iraqi war.

why would anyone believe a thing you say now.

You have been proven a liar

Forum List

Back