Libs: You don't get to brag about Obama keeping us out of wars

Well, sonny, Obama is just trying to clean up Boy George's mess - while whacking the evildoers and keeping America safe. It ain't rocket science...

The embassy attacks are not Bush's fault. They are Obama's fault.

Obama going to Vegas after our am ambassador is killed is akin to bush reading the goat book.

Nope they are the attackers fault.

quit appologising for our attackers

which war did obama start and who exactly was president when we left Iraq?

Libya, Yemen, Somalia, etc... Well, when we leave Iraq I'll let you know.

dude these are your own words in answer to which wars obama started.

jesus your a fucking idiot

Again, "my a fucking idiot" doesn't mean anything.

Those are my words, but then you changed the goalposts from "war" to "civil war." I never said that Obama started the civil wars in these countries, merely that he started the U.S. government's war on these countries or at the very least continued and expanded them.

your not making any sense you fucking fool.

You claimed obama started wars.

you said it.

Now you want to back out.

liar

you said it.

liar

The bolded portion is just too easy. :lol:

I'm sorry TM, but you're very difficult to take seriously. I'm not backing out of anything. Obama did start those wars, just not the civil wars that you're referring to. That you can't understand the difference, or simply won't, is not something I can help you with.

you KK are a lying idiot and now its in the written history of this site.

enoy your new found fame and glory.

you deserve this reputation you just created for yourself

you said it.

liar

The bolded portion is just too easy. :lol:

I'm sorry TM, but you're very difficult to take seriously. I'm not backing out of anything. Obama did start those wars, just not the civil wars that you're referring to. That you can't understand the difference, or simply won't, is not something I can help you with.

one side of his face

Are Obama supporters even claiming this? It's so demonstrably false (Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Pakistan, Yemen, etc...) that I can't see anybody making this claim.

Highl crimes and breaking international law by sending drones and mercenaries into more middle eastern countries, africa, etc... to kill "terrorists" and innocent civiliians is not high on the list of "we care" when it comes to Obama supporters. They were furious with Bush about it, but now that their man is doing the ordering of assassinations and the murder of innocents, it's no longer a priority.

It's one of the things I shame my LOLberal friends with on a regular basis when they try to say what a good job Obama is doing and why they think he should get four more years.

Horse pucky. It's too bad GW didn't take the same type approach to attacking America's enemies, instead of a conventional invasion, occupation and attempted nation building. I'm all for targeted Drone strikes against a known target. However blind attack and targeting the first responders does not have my support, for what it's worth.

So you are for invading sovereign nations without a declaration of war on that nation via drone strikes? Which happen to kill more innocent civilians than not, and when they can not contest that, they simply just add them tot he list of suspects in terrorism by age grouping.

Like i said, the left are a bunch of full blown hypocrits on this matter.

Whats a few innocent civilans between a democrat and their dearest of all leaders ever? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back