Libs were right about Palin. Epic Fail

Sarah is a Voice, and a good one. She should not have to end up as Joan of Arc. There is not a single Czar that stands up against Her. She is No Statist Totalitarian Jello Brained go with the flow Moron. Some may be jealous that She has a Vertebrae and I understand that. The answer is not to sacrifice Sarah for It, but to discover and develop Your Own.

Sarah is a Voice, and a good one. She should not have to end up as Joan of Arc. There is not a single Czar that stands up against Her. She is No Statist Totalitarian Jello Brained go with the flow Moron. Some may be jealous that She has a Vertebrae and I understand that. The answer is not to sacrifice Sarah for It, but to discover and develop Your Own.

she's just a plain vanilla moron. good for you to see to the heart of the matter.

:thup:

I'm not a fan of Palin, but the obsession with her does amaze me.

Its more hope than obsession on both sides. Conservatives see her as some sort of shining beacon of hope that a charismatic Conservative leader is on the rise. Liberals see Palin as a shining beacon of hope that the GOP is self destructing.

She's fast becoming the Right's version of Hillary Rodham Clinton. Beloved by her fringe elements, despised by her opponents. Useful for fundraising on both sides.

Palin quit because she was crippled as governor and prevented from doing her job as governor by repeated, fraudulent claims that she was breaking the law. Thanks to the Dem machine, she had become a liability instead of an asset to her state.

So she quit and freed herself up for the greater good. Since then she has once again revitatalized the right and is holding democratic dimwads up for scrutiny. she wrote a book, she's busy with speaking engagements where she can speak her mind, and position herself for candidacy in 2010.

What we hear from the Dems is sour grapes.

Liberals don't understand this... or they won't admit it...

I support Sarah, I don't like that She resigned the way She did. I don't understand why Liberals complain about it though. They tried so hard and for so long to hurt Her. How many of those Attacks Proved Honorable?

Well she doesn't get compared to Hitler as often as President Obama does.

-----The Point of this Thread------

----Librul Comprehension---------

Parallel tracks that never meet, except maybe around the accretion disk of a black hole.

she's just a plain vanilla moron. good for you to see to the heart of the matter.

You are just jealous because You can't have Her.... or dare I say she looks better in pumps than You. Tip Toe, Tip Toe, Tip Toe. :):):):):)

How come We don't have a tip toe smiley?

Its more hope than obsession on both sides. Conservatives see her as some sort of shining beacon of hope that a charismatic Conservative leader is on the rise. Liberals see Palin as a shining beacon of hope that the GOP is self destructing.

She's fast becoming the Right's version of Hillary Rodham Clinton. Beloved by her fringe elements, despised by her opponents. Useful for fundraising on both sides.

She will never have Hilary's laugh or voice, thank God.

I meant no implication that the obsession was one-sided.

As a conservative (political as opposed to social), I do not see her as a beacon of hope at all - only did for a day or two upon her being chosen the running mate then I learned more about her. I don't understand that.

But what I don't understand more is the mentality of liberals who wish that the GOP self destructs. I see no advantage to a one-party system. I realize that they hope for Palin because they believe that she is low quality. And that is a concept that I cannot grasp because I do NOT see any advantage to wishing for low quality candidates. Only partisans could think that; Americans want better quality all around, regardless of party.

And, as a political conservative, I don't mind HRC at all. She has a spine and is a woman of action. Any candidate should be somewhat polarizing as there are extremes on both sides of the aisle, but the polarization should not be too extensive as it is for Palin.

Do not assume that conservatives and/or Republicans in general support Palin. We don't; but I will defend her from Alinsky-style attacks.

Last edited:
OMG. And you had the nerve to start a thread about reasoned debate? :rolleyes:

I put effort into reasoned debate when people post reasoned replies. Your post to me was, "You know, Obama? Leader? Democrats? That sort of slipped past you, apparently." ....
Because it did slip past you.

Then you attempt some lame twist by cherry-picking the title as the only information input while ignoring the content of the OP.

Both your original claim (a spin) and your subsequent attempted spin to weasel out of your original spin are dishonest or just plain ignorant.

I dismiss dishonest brokers in discussion accordingly.

Shall I cue up more dishonesty from you?

You're really almost unbelievable in your inability to grasp what's going on here.

I didn't bother to try to engage "CrusaderFrank" in any kind of reasoned debate, because he's got an IQ of about 90.

My original post was - GASP - pointing out the humor in what his analogy implied: that Sarah Palin would be the "leader of a party" in his analogy. That follows from the title of the thread - if you don't see that how that follows, well, I don't think I can dumb it down much further for you.

By all means, respond to this post with more nonsense. I truly thought nobody here could be "simple" as Frank, but I'm open to having you try to convince me otherwise, lol. :eusa_whistle:

I support Sarah, I don't like that She resigned the way She did. I don't understand why Liberals complain about it though. They tried so hard and for so long to hurt Her. How many of those Attacks Proved Honorable?

How long before Obama catches up to Bush in that same Comparison to Hitler?

I meant no implication that the obsession was one-sided.

As a conservative (political as opposed to social), I do not see her as a beacon of hope at all - only did for a day or two upon her being chosen the running mate then I learned more about her. I don't understand that.

But what I don't understand more is the mentality of liberals who wish that the GOP self destructs. I see no advantage to a one-party system. I realize that they hope for Palin because they believe that she is low quality. And that is a concept that I cannot grasp because I do NOT see any advantage to wishing for low quality candidates. Only partisans could think that; Americans want better quality all around, regardless of party.

And, as a political conservative, I don't mind HRC at all. She has a spine and is a woman of action. Any candidate should be somewhat polarizing as there are extremes on both sides of the aisle, but the polarization should not be too extensive as it is for Palin.

Do not assume that conservatives and/or Republicans in general support Palin. We don't; but I will defend her from Alinsky-style attacks.

Ditto on the Healthy Two Party Balance. The one helps bring the Other back from the edge often enough. You All need more Leon Panetta's on the Left, if You want respect.

I put effort into reasoned debate when people post reasoned replies. Your post to me was, "You know, Obama? Leader? Democrats? That sort of slipped past you, apparently." ....
Because it did slip past you.

Then you attempt some lame twist by cherry-picking the title as the only information input while ignoring the content of the OP as I have no personal stake or emotions involved.

Both your original claim (a spin) and your subsequent attempted spin to weasel out of your original spin are dishonest or just plain ignorant.

I dismiss dishonest brokers in discussion accordingly.

Shall I cue up more dishonesty from you?

You're really almost unbelievable in your inability to grasp what's going on here. ....
I'm going with what was written by you and by the OP.

.... I didn't bother to try to engage "CrusaderFrank" in any kind of reasoned debate, because he's got an IQ of about 90. ....
Ad hominem, thus my laughing at your other thread.

.... My original post was - GASP - pointing out the humor in what his analogy implied: that Sarah Palin would be the "leader of a party" in his analogy. ....
Some honesty shining through from you. Forgive me for not seeing your humor, but that didn't keep you from going on an insulting attack of my response to you. Thus my continued laughing at your other thread.

.... That follows from the title of the thread - if you don't see that how that follows, well, I don't think I can dumb it down much further for you. ....
It may, but as I said, you cherry-picked only half of the information your were given. If you believe that is quality input on your part, so be it.

.... By all means, respond to this post with more nonsense. I truly thought nobody here could be "simple" as Frank, but I'm open to having you try to convince me otherwise, lol. :eusa_whistle:
I dare say that your continued ad hominems make your credibility in this thread and your other thread zero at this point.

Last edited:

Two Wrongs Make a Right is a fallacious argument.

You are just jealous because You can't have Her.... or dare I say she looks better in pumps than You. Tip Toe, Tip Toe, Tip Toe. :):):):):)

How come We don't have a tip toe smiley?

i don't want her, and *nobody* looks better in pumps than me.

So are both liberals and conservatives in agreement here that Sarah Palin isn't going to be the nominee in 2012, whatever else anybody thinks about her?

Because I actually don't want continued single-party rule for much longer - I give the Democrats about four years before they figure out how to start feeding at the trough in force.

On the other hand, I think it might be necessary for the GOP to have an internal smack-down, in order for fiscal conservatives to finally re-assert some control over the GOP platform, and to ditch some of the social conservatism that doesn't get independent voters.

Or are there still some people here who genuinely want to see Sarah Palin run for President (and who believe she has a ghost of a chance of winning).

So, how many Repub/cons here agree with Frank that Sarah Palin is currently the LEADER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY??

I thought you flaming libroids anointed Rush Limbaugh as the leader of the Republican Party?

Maybe you libroids can have a special runoff election to determine who you libroids want to declare the "Leader of the Republican Party".... You seem like such a confused bunch of individuals...

did i mention palin's an asshat?

Technically, isn't that a job requirement for a politician?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So, how many Repub/cons here agree with Frank that Sarah Palin is currently the LEADER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY??

I thought you flaming libroids anointed Rush Limbaugh as the leader of the Republican Party?

Maybe you libroids can have a special runoff election to determine who you libroids want to declare the "Leader of the Republican Party".... You seem like such a confused bunch of individuals...

Frank is the one who made her leader of the Republican party. I simply asked who agreed with him.

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back