Libs were right about Palin. Epic Fail

Nothing scream integrity like walking away from a powerful post because hysterical lunatics with no integrity make it impossible for you to perform your duties.

No it doesn't. I'm sure you'd be okay with her squandering her money and her time on fighting frivolous attacks when she should be concentrating on running hte state.

Because if I start a thread about how badly Obama fucked up the Dems in 09, no one would come, but put one mention of Palin and it's feeding time

You're proud of the amount of mocking of your stupidity you can inspire?

well, I guess that's something...

Bottom line is that the RNC lost a Congressional Race in a Blue State that it would have still lost even if had won as in RINO.

The DNC lost what this round?

So by your logic the two Maine Senate seats should go Democrat, for the good of the Republican party???

You're proud of the amount of mocking of your stupidity you can inspire?

well, I guess that's something...

Bottom line is that the RNC lost a Congressional Race in a Blue State that it would have still lost even if had won as in RINO.

So by your logic the two Maine Senate seats should go Democrat, for the good of the Republican party???

They probably vote with Dems more often then Republicans anyway. You can keep them

They probably vote with Dems more often then Republicans anyway. You can keep them

After all? What's the difference to Partisan Idiots when they are numbed to the fact that thier Republic is in Jeapordy?

(And NO CF, I *Don't mean YOU*) LOL!

did you really just put palin and integrity in the same post?

:rofl:

You of course have hard evidence that she's lacking any. I'll wait.

nothing screams integrity like quitting an elective office to take a book deal/speaking gig for megabucks.

you betcha. :thup:

You mean like Bill Clinton and Al Gore who each have made over 200,000,000 since quitting public office, I know you will tell me they lost but only Al Gore lost, and that was one election, Al Gore quit running for office for book deals, speaking gigs, and making 200,000,000 off policies Al Gore inacted while Vice President of the USA.

Anyway. No evidence that her integrity was compromised. She chose not to get paid for one job while spending all her time fighting bogus accusations and lawsuits.

nothing screams integrity like quitting an elective office to take a book deal/speaking gig for megabucks.

You mean like Bill Clinton and Al Gore who each have made over 200,000,000 since quitting public office, I know you will tell me they lost but only Al Gore lost, and that was one election, Al Gore quit running for office for book deals, speaking gigs, and making 200,000,000 off policies Al Gore inacted while Vice President of the USA.

neither of them quit in the middle of their terms, and i don't believe their integrity or lack thereof is the subject at hand.

thanks for playing.

Palin quit because she was crippled as governor and prevented from doing her job as governor by repeated, fraudulent claims that she was breaking the law. Thanks to the Dem machine, she had become a liability instead of an asset to her state.

So she quit and freed herself up for the greater good. Since then she has once again revitatalized the right and is holding democratic dimwads up for scrutiny. she wrote a book, she's busy with speaking engagements where she can speak her mind, and position herself for candidacy in 2010.

What we hear from the Dems is sour grapes.

Liberals don't understand this... or they won't admit it...

Oh, some of us do. It makes me want to cry when I think of how we are responsible for "crippling her as governor" and "preventing her from doing her job".

None of this is her fault. She played no role in it, right?? So I am throwing all my support to her. I heard a report that she is going to promote her book in Iowa!!!! I hope it means what I think it means. Sara in 2012!!! Yeah!!!

What is the difference between a RINO and a Democrat? Had the Conservatives Not took any action at all, the DNC would have won either way. That small percentage that still backed The RINO and voted for Her anyway, cost Hoffman the Election. That made the difference in outcome. You want to make it about Palin. You need to make it about Palin. An unknown came within 6%? NY is real Conservative. Conservatives in NY live in Exile every day. We are the Only minority in this State. That and Legal Citizens, though that is more neck and neck. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You far right wingers are NOT conservatives; you SHOULD be a minority in NY and every freedom loving state in the union...You need to make everything about your far right wing lock-step ideology, absolute conformity and party purity, not local issues, governing and the knowledge needed to offer responsible representation to a district. Doug Hoffman didn't live in the district and he couldn't even answer simple questions about local issues! When a moderate Republican like Scozzafava doesn't conform, she is brutally attacked by the Club for Growth, Palin saying she had been "anointed" by a "political machine" because county chairs picked her as the nominee. Glenn Beck saying she's "ACORN-supported" and an "Obama-Lite Republican." Dick Armey's FreedomWorks mobilizing against her with robo-calls in the district describing her as a "child killer," a "lesbian lover" and a "homo."

fascism_not_us.jpg

You are so bent on Telling other People what to do and how to Live. You have no clue what freedom is. I have no interest in your conformity, or anyone else's. I want Each to develop the ability to make responsible choices, and accept and deal with consequence responsibly, rather than dumping it on others. Deal with what You create. Learn from your mistakes, You, Me, Us, Them. Stop trying to run My Life and Everyone Else's when you still have not demonstrated that you can run your own. Scozzafava seems well suited to the DNC. This district was a win win for you. Why are you so bent on making an issue of what is over? The RNC doesn't want your advice. Palin doesn't care what You think. You won the District. The People spoke. The bus left already.

Excuse me? The people hell bent on telling other people what to do, how to live and how to run their affairs were Palin and the right wing zealots... NONE of THEM live in the 23rd district, do they? The LOCAL Republican Party nominated Scozzafava...based on her knowledge of the 23rd district she and her husband LIVE in, work in and have been active in for years and because of her solutions to the issues that affect the constituents OF the 23rd district. It was carpetbaggers like Palin and her far right ideologues that came in and put THEIR beliefs and issues ahead of the PEOPLE of the 23rd district. They supported a right wing moron carpetbagger that didn't live in the district, had no knowledge of the district and was unable to answer even SIMPLE questions about the issues that were IMPORTANT TO the people that LIVE in the 23rd district! They pushed a right wing ideologue that marched in lock-step with THEIR agenda, not the agenda of the people that live in the 23rd district...

But I'm sure Palin and the right will tell you THEY know what's best for the 23rd...

Bill Clinton was term limited out of office. He fought the bogus charges against him and won and finished his term.

nothing screams integrity like quitting an elective office to take a book deal/speaking gig for megabucks. you betcha.

neither of them quit in the middle of their terms, and i don't believe their integrity or lack thereof is the subject at hand. thanks for playing.

You apparently don't know what the word "integrity" means. Let me provide a few examples:
1. "black socks" Spitzer while Gov of NY liked his 3-diamond girl
2. "butt boy" NJ Gov McGreevy and his gay israeli "security czar??" put out of NJ
3. "show-me-the-money" Blago of IL...selling influence

Those three show a lack of "integrity"

Palin fought the ethics charges to the tune of 0 - 17 before seeing that the only way to win was not to play. Her "integrity" was intact as she left office to pursue other interests. This is America, there is no stigma attached to changing jobs mid-term. while NOT under indictment. Hillary quit her senate seat, tell me she has no "integrity" either.

Last edited:

neither of them quit in the middle of their terms, and i don't believe their integrity or lack thereof is the subject at hand. thanks for playing.

You apparently don't know what the word "integrity" means. Let me provide a few examples:
1. "black socks" Spitzer while Gov of NY liked his 3-diamond girl
2. "butt boy" NJ Gov McGreevy and his gay israeli "security czar??" put out of NJ
3. "show-me-the-money" Blago of IL...selling influence

Those three show a lack of "integrity"

Palin fought the ethics charges to the tune of 0 - 17 before seeing that the only way to win was not to play. Her "integrity" was intact as she left office to pursue other interests. This is America, there is no stigma attached to changing jobs mid-term. Hillary quit her senate seat, tell me she has no "integrity" either.

:rofl:

nice deflection. the subject is sarah "quitter" palin.

"intack"?

are you sure you're a real American, bubba?

i bet you've got a commie flag hanging in your garage.

I've seen the light. It was an Epic Fail. It sucks when the Leader of a Party campaigns for Candidates who lose decisively.

Who's the white guy behind Obama? Why that's Jon Corzine, a Dem who managed to lose one of the Bluest of our 57 states!

Obama: Deeds is my boy! A vote for Deeds is a vote for Hope and More Change. Yes We Can!

Pre 2009 Blow Out, Obama to Gov Patterson: Don't Run for reelection
Post 2009 Blow Out, Patterson to Obama: Fuck Off, Limpy

Speaking of epic fails by the heads of the Republican party (aka Rush, Palin & Co.), I thought you were going to post a picture of this guy:

doughoffmanhead.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back