Libs were right about Palin. Epic Fail

The Liberals have proved a woman is a bad choice for Vice President and a worst choice for President.

Its not just Palin, it is any woman that liberals would prove as being too stupid to be president.

I cannot imagine how stupid the people of Alaska are, after all look how dumb Palin is as proved by the Liberal/Marxist, how can a dumb woman be elected governor of Alaska, Liberal's provide the answer, people in Alaska are even dumber than the first woman to run for Vice President.

Wake up folks, listen to the Liberals, woman are not evolved enough to equal a man.

I'd settle for a coherent sentence.....

The Liberals have proved a woman is a bad choice for Vice President and a worst choice for President.

Its not just Palin, it is any woman that liberals would prove as being too stupid to be president.

I cannot imagine how stupid the people of Alaska are, after all look how dumb Palin is as proved by the Liberal/Marxist, how can a dumb woman be elected governor of Alaska, Liberal's provide the answer, people in Alaska are even dumber than the first woman to run for Vice President.

Wake up folks, listen to the Liberals, woman are not evolved enough to equal a man.

So, when the liberals nominated Geraldine Ferraro as their vice-presidential nominee back in 1984, you voted for the Democratic Ticket?

The Democrats were the first major political party to nominate a woman as their VP candidate.

The Democrats remain the only major political party in which a woman even came close to being the nominee for President (she came in a very close 2nd-place in the primaries).

Until 2008, the GOP had never nominated a woman for VP, and even now, they've never had a woman run in the Republican primaries who won a single state. Ever.

The majority of the women in both the House and Senate are Democrats. ALL of the African-Americans in Congress are Democrats. Nearly all of the Asian-Americans in Congress are Democrats. All of the non-Judeo/Christians in Congress are Democrats.

Notice a pattern there? The Democratic party looks a bit more like America at large, then the GOP does. Hell - do we need to repeat that the Democrats nominated the first African-American as their nominee (and he won, even).

Yah, those damn dirty Democrats, never give a woman a chance, huh? (Geraldine Ferraro pre-dates Palin by, oh, 24 Years)

So, we can scratch "CrusaderFrank" off the list of people with IQs potentially greater than 90.

Anybody else want to admit that they really didn't get my post, or NYcarbineer's post? Ol' Frank could use some company in the "dumbest of the dumb" category, lol.

You are a top contender for "dumbest o' the dumb," ai-yuk, even though you consider yourself a pure geeeeenyus.

'Tis true.

Hoffman is a Lock! guy won that award long ago.

So, we can scratch "CrusaderFrank" off the list of people with IQs potentially greater than 90.

Anybody else want to admit that they really didn't get my post, or NYcarbineer's post? Ol' Frank could use some company in the "dumbest of the dumb" category, lol.

Because if I start a thread about how badly Obama fucked up the Dems in 09, no one would come, but put one mention of Palin and it's feeding time

You're proud of the amount of mocking of your stupidity you can inspire?

well, I guess that's something...

You sure you want to go with that argument? Because in 2012, President Obama will be the guy with the most Executive Experience. Suddenly, I suspect, executive experience will lose its charm among wingnuts as an argument for presidential qualifications.

So you elected a President with NO, ZERO, NADA executive experience ...

As compared to Senator McCain's "executive experience" in government? Oh wait, he had none.

Or Senator Bob Dole's "executive experience"? Oh wait - he also had none.

Or George Bush Sr's "executive experience" in 1988 (when I voted for him, actually)? Oh wait - also NONE.

Of the last four Republican nominees, only Bush Jr. had any executive experience in government, and that was as governor of the state in which the governor has almost no actual authority. And gosh, he turned out to be such a great president, that 53% of people voted for a guy with little experience - Obama - rather than pick anyone even remotely associated with Bush.

The whole "executive experience" thing is clearly only a partisan ploy, to be whipped out in use against your opponent's candidate if he has none, but completely ignored when your own candidates lack it.

If it really is so damn important to you, than yes, NYcarbineer is right: you should vote for Obama in 2012. If it's not that important, than why bother ranting on about it? Unless you're being an intentional partisan hack.

(and I do think that Hillary Clinton would have made a decent President, but she waged an inferior campaign battle, so we'll never find out).

For clarification the three Candidates I compared were Palin, Clinton, and Obama. You seem confused.

For further Clarification both the Federal and State Governments are broken up into Three Branches, the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judicial. This even extends to Local Governments, City and County. I Personally consider Governors, Mayors, and even County Executives, to have Executive Experience because of the Nature of Their Jobs. They make the Executive Decisions that implement and Maintain the Infrastructure.

McCain had more Experience from Life and His Senatorial background than Palin, Clinton, and Obama combined. I disagree with His Policies and Values, I don't discredit His Ability.

Bush Has more Executive experience than Palin, Clinton, and Obama, just being a former Governor. You could not be more wrong in Your assessment. That leads me to question either your intent to mislead or your intelligence.

Hillary polarizes People and what was questionable from the start was Her ability to win in the General Election against McCain. He probably would have blown it with Her too, given half the chance.

The whole Executive thing was not a partisan ploy. Obama had no experience. Voting Present is not how it is attained. In a Perfect world, had His Senate Seat not been Purchased, He would have the fight of His Life, getting Reelected in the Senate. The fact that you show the experience issue to be current either attests to you being out of touch, or the DNC making it so now.

I would not have the Audacity to tell You who to vote for. Think on that.

Because if I start a thread about how badly Obama fucked up the Dems in 09, no one would come, but put one mention of Palin and it's feeding time

You're proud of the amount of mocking of your stupidity you can inspire?

well, I guess that's something...

Bottom line is that the RNC lost a Congressional Race in a Blue State that it would have still lost even if had won as in RINO.

The DNC lost what this round?

palin's an asshat.

Maybe so, but if I were running for office, I don't think I would want a democrat endorsement.

In the 3 publicized races...the two Republicans that REFUSED Palin's endorsement won...and the candidate that accepted her endorsement LOST...

AND...THAT race was in a conservative district that hadn't sent a Democrat to Congress as their representative since the Civil War...

palin's an asshat.

Maybe so, but if I were running for office, I don't think I would want a democrat endorsement.

In the 3 publicized races...the two Republicans that REFUSED Palin's endorsement won...and the candidate that accepted her endorsement LOST...

AND...THAT race was in a conservative district that hadn't sent a Democrat to Congress as their representative since the Civil War...

What is the difference between a RINO and a Democrat? Had the Conservatives Not took any action at all, the DNC would have won either way. That small percentage that still backed The RINO and voted for Her anyway, cost Hoffman the Election. That made the difference in outcome. You want to make it about Palin. You need to make it about Palin. An unknown came within 6%? NY is real Conservative. Conservatives in NY live in Exile every day. We are the Only minority in this State. That and Legal Citizens, though that is more neck and neck. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is the difference between a RINO and a Democrat? Had the Conservatives Not took any action at all, the DNC would have won either way. That small percentage that still backed The RINO and voted for Her anyway, cost Hoffman the Election. That made the difference in outcome. You want to make it about Palin. You need to make it about Palin. An unknown came within 6%? NY is real Conservative. Conservatives in NY live in Exile every day. We are the Only minority in this State. That and Legal Citizens, though that is more neck and neck. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You far right wingers are NOT conservatives; you SHOULD be a minority in NY and every freedom loving state in the union...You need to make everything about your far right wing lock-step ideology, absolute conformity and party purity, not local issues, governing and the knowledge needed to offer responsible representation to a district. Doug Hoffman didn't live in the district and he couldn't even answer simple questions about local issues! When a moderate Republican like Scozzafava doesn't conform, she is brutally attacked by the Club for Growth, Palin saying she had been "anointed" by a "political machine" because county chairs picked her as the nominee. Glenn Beck saying she's "ACORN-supported" and an "Obama-Lite Republican." Dick Armey's FreedomWorks mobilizing against her with robo-calls in the district describing her as a "child killer," a "lesbian lover" and a "homo."

fascism_not_us.jpg

Palin quit because she was crippled as governor and prevented from doing her job as governor by repeated, fraudulent claims that she was breaking the law. Thanks to the Dem machine, she had become a liability instead of an asset to her state.

So she quit and freed herself up for the greater good. Since then she has once again revitatalized the right and is holding democratic dimwads up for scrutiny. she wrote a book, she's busy with speaking engagements where she can speak her mind, and position herself for candidacy in 2010.

What we hear from the Dems is sour grapes.
:lol:

Sarah quit because she was a coward?

I thought she quit because she was an opportunist.

No, she quit when she was no longer able to do her job. It was an honest thing to do and an example of her integrity.

You far right wingers are NOT conservatives; you SHOULD be a minority in NY and every freedom loving state in the union...You need to make everything about your far right wing lock-step ideology, absolute conformity and party purity, not local issues, governing and the knowledge needed to offer responsible representation to a district. Doug Hoffman didn't live in the district and he couldn't even answer simple questions about local issues! When a moderate Republican like Scozzafava doesn't conform, she is brutally attacked by the Club for Growth, Palin saying she had been "anointed" by a "political machine" because county chairs picked her as the nominee. Glenn Beck saying she's "ACORN-supported" and an "Obama-Lite Republican." Dick Armey's FreedomWorks mobilizing against her with robo-calls in the district describing her as a "child killer," a "lesbian lover" and a "homo."

fascism_not_us.jpg

You are so bent on Telling other People what to do and how to Live. You have no clue what freedom is. I have no interest in your conformity, or anyone else's. I want Each to develop the ability to make responsible choices, and accept and deal with consequence responsibly, rather than dumping it on others. Deal with what You create. Learn from your mistakes, You, Me, Us, Them. Stop trying to run My Life and Everyone Else's when you still have not demonstrated that you can run your own. Scozzafava seems well suited to the DNC. This district was a win win for you. Why are you so bent on making an issue of what is over? The RNC doesn't want your advice. Palin doesn't care what You think. You won the District. The People spoke. The bus left already.

Palin quit because she was crippled as governor and prevented from doing her job as governor by repeated, fraudulent claims that she was breaking the law. Thanks to the Dem machine, she had become a liability instead of an asset to her state.

So she quit and freed herself up for the greater good. Since then she has once again revitatalized the right and is holding democratic dimwads up for scrutiny. she wrote a book, she's busy with speaking engagements where she can speak her mind, and position herself for candidacy in 2010.

What we hear from the Dems is sour grapes.
:lol:

Sarah quit because she was a coward?

I thought she quit because she was an opportunist.

No, she quit when she was no longer able to do her job. It was an honest thing to do and an example of her integrity.

When Sarah Stepped down, The Replacement was able to reconsider the use of certain Federal Monies. Win Win for Alaska. Palin was in a position where because of the campaign against Her, She was obstructed from doing Her Job. How many frivolous charges were there?

I've seen the light. It was an Epic Fail. It sucks when the Leader of a Party campaigns for Candidates who lose decisively....

You make some good points...however you've forgotten one thing.

The leader of the Democratic Party is the President of the United States of America.

The "leader" of the Republican Party posts on Facebook.

I've seen the light. It was an Epic Fail. It sucks when the Leader of a Party campaigns for Candidates who lose decisively....

The leader of the Democratic Party is the President of the United States of America.

The Leader of the DNC is not the President.

The leader of the RNC is not Sarah.

That's 0 for 2.

So, when the liberals nominated Geraldine Ferraro as their vice-presidential nominee back in 1984, you voted for the Democratic Ticket?

The Democrats were the first major political party to nominate a woman as their VP candidate.

The Democrats remain the only major political party in which a woman even came close to being the nominee for President (she came in a very close 2nd-place in the primaries).

Until 2008, the GOP had never nominated a woman for VP, and even now, they've never had a woman run in the Republican primaries who won a single state. Ever.

The majority of the women in both the House and Senate are Democrats. ALL of the African-Americans in Congress are Democrats. Nearly all of the Asian-Americans in Congress are Democrats. All of the non-Judeo/Christians in Congress are Democrats.

Notice a pattern there? The Democratic party looks a bit more like America at large, then the GOP does. Hell - do we need to repeat that the Democrats nominated the first African-American as their nominee (and he won, even).

Yah, those damn dirty Democrats, never give a woman a chance, huh? (Geraldine Ferraro pre-dates Palin by, oh, 24 Years)

I did not know who the vice presidential canidate was in 1984, if you notice I have admitted I was wrong and went off half cocked.

So far I must say you have responded to me with intelligence, I have not gone back to read your other posts, I hope they are all of this caliber.

Yes the democrats nominated the first white american that had a black father. To call Obama an African-American is not exactly the truth, we must identify Obama as he identified himself, as having a white mother, and white grandparents. Not once did I hear Obama speak of black grandparents. Obama defined his race according to who he spoke with.

The Democrats thus have not elected a true African-American.

The Democrats can say they did elect the first Marxist president. I dont mean this as flame or a troll, almost everything Obama does is Marxist or is leading to Marxism. So many of the appointees of Obama are openly Marxist from Anita Dunn to Van Jones, even his freinds Rev. Wright praise marxism, as Obama's good freind Bill Ayers.

Geraldine, thanks for correcting me.

The Leader of the DNC is not the President.

The leader of the RNC is not Sarah.

That's 0 for 2.

Sorry. I am 2 for 2.

I'm always batting 1.000. Everyone knows that. It's just a fact.

Sometimes the facts burn like gonorrhea.

Now you know what gonorrhea feels like.

Yeah, she should have devoted all her energies while governor to continue to battle the frivolous charges laid against her.

That's what a DEM would do. But not anyone with any integrity.

did you really just put palin and integrity in the same post?

:rofl:

You of course have hard evidence that she's lacking any. I'll wait.

nothing screams integrity like quitting an elective office to take a book deal/speaking gig for megabucks.

you betcha. :thup:

Forum List

Back