Libs were right about Palin. Epic Fail

I mentioned Palin because Libs react to Palin like zombies to fresh brains, it's hysterical to watch the feeding frenzy.

Palin is NOT the leader of any Party, but then you'd need for your fellow Librul to stop gnawing on your brain to understand that. She's not VP, she's not even Governor anymore! She's a fucking Facebook poster, a Blogger!

Really. Palin is simply a blogger?

What about G. W. Bush? Is he simply a motivational speaker? Is he a chronically unemployed?

You remind me of people claiming Rush Limbaugh is "simply" a private citizen.

Nice way to avoid reality.

I mentioned Palin because Libs react to Palin like zombies to fresh brains, it's hysterical to watch the feeding frenzy.

Palin is NOT the leader of any Party, but then you'd need for your fellow Librul to stop gnawing on your brain to understand that. She's not VP, she's not even Governor anymore! She's a fucking Facebook poster, a Blogger!

What about G. W. Bush? Is he simply a motivational speaker? Is he a chronically unemployed?

If your fellow Librul Zombies would stop eating your brains, you'd understand how wrong you are

Took a while - but you finally realized how foolish you looked naming Palin "party leader" in your OP.

The embarassment apparently prompted you to try to save face ....

how cute ....

The rest is spin.

Yeah, she should have devoted all her energies while governor to continue to battle the frivolous charges laid against her.

That's what a DEM would do. But not anyone with any integrity.

did you really just put palin and integrity in the same post?

:rofl:

Looks like You are in the Running for a Thanksgiving Dinner Banquet in Juno. I don't think they have yet fed on Ostrich. Sarah will give You a running start. I bet You taste like chicken!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ostrich_head.jpg

Last edited:
You're proud of the amount of mocking of your stupidity you can inspire?

well, I guess that's something...

Bottom line is that the RNC lost a Congressional Race in a Blue State that it would have still lost even if had won as in RINO.

The DNC lost what this round?

So by your logic the two Maine Senate seats should go Democrat, for the good of the Republican party???

Depending on how They generally Vote, if They generally lean that far Left Yes.

If your fellow Librul Zombies would stop eating your brains, you'd understand how wrong you are

Sarah Palin is not just a Facebook poster.

Sarah Palin is an ex-vp candidate that still can move a large number of Republicans just by saying "jump!"

Did I hear you say, how high?

You far right wingers are NOT conservatives; you SHOULD be a minority in NY and every freedom loving state in the union...You need to make everything about your far right wing lock-step ideology, absolute conformity and party purity, not local issues, governing and the knowledge needed to offer responsible representation to a district. Doug Hoffman didn't live in the district and he couldn't even answer simple questions about local issues! When a moderate Republican like Scozzafava doesn't conform, she is brutally attacked by the Club for Growth, Palin saying she had been "anointed" by a "political machine" because county chairs picked her as the nominee. Glenn Beck saying she's "ACORN-supported" and an "Obama-Lite Republican." Dick Armey's FreedomWorks mobilizing against her with robo-calls in the district describing her as a "child killer," a "lesbian lover" and a "homo."

fascism_not_us.jpg

You are so bent on Telling other People what to do and how to Live. You have no clue what freedom is. I have no interest in your conformity, or anyone else's. I want Each to develop the ability to make responsible choices, and accept and deal with consequence responsibly, rather than dumping it on others. Deal with what You create. Learn from your mistakes, You, Me, Us, Them. Stop trying to run My Life and Everyone Else's when you still have not demonstrated that you can run your own. Scozzafava seems well suited to the DNC. This district was a win win for you. Why are you so bent on making an issue of what is over? The RNC doesn't want your advice. Palin doesn't care what You think. You won the District. The People spoke. The bus left already.

Excuse me? The people hell bent on telling other people what to do, how to live and how to run their affairs were Palin and the right wing zealots... NONE of THEM live in the 23rd district, do they? The LOCAL Republican Party nominated Scozzafava...based on her knowledge of the 23rd district she and her husband LIVE in, work in and have been active in for years and because of her solutions to the issues that affect the constituents OF the 23rd district. It was carpetbaggers like Palin and her far right ideologues that came in and put THEIR beliefs and issues ahead of the PEOPLE of the 23rd district. They supported a right wing moron carpetbagger that didn't live in the district, had no knowledge of the district and was unable to answer even SIMPLE questions about the issues that were IMPORTANT TO the people that LIVE in the 23rd district! They pushed a right wing ideologue that marched in lock-step with THEIR agenda, not the agenda of the people that live in the 23rd district...

But I'm sure Palin and the right will tell you THEY know what's best for the 23rd...

Palin ... Carpet Bagger??? LOL!!!

Lets shut down ACORN and All of It's Affiliates, Whom undermine the Republic with Federal Money. Then We can sit down and discuss Sarah Palin and maybe Bill Clinton too.

In the 3 publicized races...the two Republicans that REFUSED Palin's endorsement won...and the candidate that accepted her endorsement LOST...

AND...THAT race was in a conservative district that hadn't sent a Democrat to Congress as their representative since the Civil War...

What is the difference between a RINO and a Democrat? Had the Conservatives Not took any action at all, the DNC would have won either way. That small percentage that still backed The RINO and voted for Her anyway, cost Hoffman the Election. That made the difference in outcome. You want to make it about Palin. You need to make it about Palin. An unknown came within 6%? NY is real Conservative. Conservatives in NY live in Exile every day. We are the Only minority in this State. That and Legal Citizens, though that is more neck and neck. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You far right wingers are NOT conservatives; you SHOULD be a minority in NY and every freedom loving state in the union...You need to make everything about your far right wing lock-step ideology, absolute conformity and party purity, not local issues, governing and the knowledge needed to offer responsible representation to a district. Doug Hoffman didn't live in the district and he couldn't even answer simple questions about local issues! When a moderate Republican like Scozzafava doesn't conform, she is brutally attacked by the Club for Growth, Palin saying she had been "anointed" by a "political machine" because county chairs picked her as the nominee. Glenn Beck saying she's "ACORN-supported" and an "Obama-Lite Republican." Dick Armey's FreedomWorks mobilizing against her with robo-calls in the district describing her as a "child killer," a "lesbian lover" and a "homo."

fascism_not_us.jpg

There was nothing MODERATE about Scozzafava, there never was. She supported the no stimulus stimulus bill, she supports the national take over of 6% of our economy in health care and she is for cap and trade. She is a Republican in name only, only to win an election, the people who picked her as a candidate from the Republican party have egg all over their faces and I am most certain that they are hearing loud and clear from the people in that district.

Owens- stated he was against the public option, 84 hours before he voted for it. Think he might be in trouble in 2010? Because I sure do.

Hoffman, came very close to winning, considering that he only entered the race one month before the election, had no money and no support until Fred Thompson's wife pointed him out and Sarah wrote an article on Face book about the election. You libs have reason to be worried. Obama spent all kinds of time stumping for the governor elections in Virginia and New Jersey and the other guy won. All Sarah had to do was write an article on her face book account to get the conservative noticed and because of that Hoffman came very close to winning that election.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who looks like a moderate? That depends largely on where you are viewing them from. From the far right a moderate appears to be on the far left - from the far left a moderate appears to be on the far right.

Where you view those folks who have chartered a course through the political center says a lot more about where YOU are coming from rather than where THEY are coming from.

That's MHO anyway.

You mean the headline WASN'T a part of the OP??????
:dig:
When a wise man finds himself in a hole - he STOPS digging

Like I said, and as you've shown beyond any all doubt, if you want to attract Librul Zombies just mention Palin in the Title.

She wasn't in the OP, only in the Title my little Brain eating friend

In the 3 publicized races...the two Republicans that REFUSED Palin's endorsement won...and the candidate that accepted her endorsement LOST...

AND...THAT race was in a conservative district that hadn't sent a Democrat to Congress as their representative since the Civil War...

What is the difference between a RINO and a Democrat? Had the Conservatives Not took any action at all, the DNC would have won either way. That small percentage that still backed The RINO and voted for Her anyway, cost Hoffman the Election. That made the difference in outcome. You want to make it about Palin. You need to make it about Palin. An unknown came within 6%? NY is real Conservative. Conservatives in NY live in Exile every day. We are the Only minority in this State. That and Legal Citizens, though that is more neck and neck. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fascism_not_us.jpg

I would also like a reliable link, not a liberal one, to the source about the Robo calls, describing her as a child killer, a lesbian lover and a homo, because frankly, I don't beleive that was said. She may be pro-choice, but the lesbian thing just doesn't fly with me.

You are so bent on Telling other People what to do and how to Live. You have no clue what freedom is. I have no interest in your conformity, or anyone else's. I want Each to develop the ability to make responsible choices, and accept and deal with consequence responsibly, rather than dumping it on others. Deal with what You create. Learn from your mistakes, You, Me, Us, Them. Stop trying to run My Life and Everyone Else's when you still have not demonstrated that you can run your own. Scozzafava seems well suited to the DNC. This district was a win win for you. Why are you so bent on making an issue of what is over? The RNC doesn't want your advice. Palin doesn't care what You think. You won the District. The People spoke. The bus left already.

Excuse me? The people hell bent on telling other people what to do, how to live and how to run their affairs were Palin and the right wing zealots... NONE of THEM live in the 23rd district, do they? The LOCAL Republican Party nominated Scozzafava...based on her knowledge of the 23rd district she and her husband LIVE in, work in and have been active in for years and because of her solutions to the issues that affect the constituents OF the 23rd district. It was carpetbaggers like Palin and her far right ideologues that came in and put THEIR beliefs and issues ahead of the PEOPLE of the 23rd district. They supported a right wing moron carpetbagger that didn't live in the district, had no knowledge of the district and was unable to answer even SIMPLE questions about the issues that were IMPORTANT TO the people that LIVE in the 23rd district! They pushed a right wing ideologue that marched in lock-step with THEIR agenda, not the agenda of the people that live in the 23rd district...

But I'm sure Palin and the right will tell you THEY know what's best for the 23rd...

Lets shut down ACORN and All of It's Affiliates, Whom undermine the Republic with Federal Money. Then We can sit down and discuss Sarah Palin and maybe Bill Clinton too.

Do you have anymore beliefs based totally on ignorance? Please provide ONE VOTE that was fraudulently cast due to ACORN?

Carpetbagger
In United States history, carpetbaggers was the term southerners gave to northerners who moved to the South during the Reconstruction era, between 1865 and 1877. They formed a coalition with freedmen (freed slaves), and scalawags (southern whites who were Republicans) in the Republican Party. Together they politically controlled former Confederate states for varying periods, 1867–1877.

The term carpetbaggers was used to describe the white northern Republican politicians who came South, arriving with their travel carpetbags. Southerners considered them ready to loot and plunder the defeated South.

In modern usage in the United States, the term is sometimes used derisively to refer to a politician who runs for public office in an area in which he or she is not originally from and/or has only lived for a very short time.

Palin...carpetbagger
Hoffman...carpetbagger

Do you have anymore beliefs based totally on ignorance? Please provide ONE VOTE that was fraudulently cast due to ACORN?

Carpetbagger
In United States history, carpetbaggers was the term southerners gave to northerners who moved to the South during the Reconstruction era, between 1865 and 1877. They formed a coalition with freedmen (freed slaves), and scalawags (southern whites who were Republicans) in the Republican Party. Together they politically controlled former Confederate states for varying periods, 1867–1877.

The term carpetbaggers was used to describe the white northern Republican politicians who came South, arriving with their travel carpetbags. Southerners considered them ready to loot and plunder the defeated South.

In modern usage in the United States, the term is sometimes used derisively to refer to a politician who runs for public office in an area in which he or she is not originally from and/or has only lived for a very short time.

Palin...carpetbagger
Hoffman...carpetbagger

Who controls the access to that information? How much does it cost to clean up the Registration mess created by ACORN at Our Expense? We pay them to screw Us over. Then We pay to clean up mess after mess. You cannot even name every ACORN Affiliate. They are too well hidden and embedded. Grow a spine!

Carpet Bagger. - You are Hallucinating again. I bet Sarah can out shoot you too.

Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn! - Rhett Butler

Yeah, ACORN is doing God's work.

Unfortunately, this particular God pimps out underage Illegal women from Central American and defrauds the government to get them housing.

nothing screams integrity like quitting an elective office to take a book deal/speaking gig for megabucks.

you betcha. :thup:

You mean like Bill Clinton and Al Gore who each have made over 200,000,000 since quitting public office, I know you will tell me they lost but only Al Gore lost, and that was one election, Al Gore quit running for office for book deals, speaking gigs, and making 200,000,000 off policies Al Gore inacted while Vice President of the USA.

neither of them quit in the middle of their terms, and their integrity or lack thereof is the subject at hand.

thanks for playing.

How could a president and vice president quit in the middle of their terms than go start making the 500,000,000 million dollars collectively, they needed every day in office to establish the false integrity, sign the "green energy" bills into laws, and spend the last day giving all their freinds pardons.

Had Palin lacked intergrity Palin would of stayed in office as Al Gore and Bill Clinton did.

I am disgusted, ignoring crimes based on being a democratic president and a democratic vice president.

Forum List

Back