Find a hobby

This will be the most negative, nasty election in history. Neither of these 2 old men are going to be very popular. Turn off the TV, find a hobby and live a happier life! :)
Or, look at the bigger picture, take note of this nations trajectory, and position yourself accordingly...

Correct. There is much less suspense than there usually is.
This will be the most negative, nasty election in history. Neither of these 2 old men are going to be very popular. Turn off the TV, get off the political websites, find a hobby and live a happier life! :)

You should have a hobby that you enjoy, a hobby that can be used for beer money, and a hobby that's useful.

This will be the most negative, nasty election in history. Neither of these 2 old men are going to be very popular. Turn off the TV, get off the political websites, find a hobby and live a happier life! :)

This sounds like turning off a scary movie or something. Trump must really frighten you.

I'll likely sit this one out. In the majority of 13 presidential elections my presidential vote went randomly for a third-party or independent candidate as means of protest against the two major parties. I'm considering giving the ballot to my wife and have her fill it out while I just sign the return envelope.

Forum List

Back