Libs going after patriotic nationalists again

What do you not understand about me saying there is no such thing as objective good or bad. How stupid are you? I can tell you when I thought rape was good, which was never, but that's my personal point of view, not an objective fact.

And I've already explained good and evil don't really exist. How stupid are you?
I don't know... it seems pretty stupid that you can't say that OBJECTIVELY there has never been nor will there ever be a time when rape is a good thing. Because I think that's a pretty self evident statement.

I don't know... it seems pretty stupid that you can't say that OBJECTIVELY there has never been nor will there ever be a time when rape is a good thing. Because I think that's a pretty self evident statement.
Well thats because you're a fucking moron....
Not as stupid as you because unlike you I can say that OBJECTIVELY there has never been nor will there ever be a time when rape is a good thing.
I get that dipshits like you can say that, the question is whether you can prove it, objectively.

Well thats because you're a fucking moron....

I get that dipshits like you can say that, the question is whether you can prove it, objectively.
Not as much of a moron as you because unlike you I can say that OBJECTIVELY there has never been nor will there ever be a time when rape is a good thing.

Not as much of a moron as you because unlike you I can say that OBJECTIVELY there has never been nor will there ever be a time when rape is a good thing.
I understand that you can say it, it's the proving it where you're incapable.

I understand that you can say it, it's the proving it where you're incapable.
All you need to do is make a logical explanation for why rape would be a good thing.

Because it's not that hard to make a logical argument for why rape is a bad thing. Or do you doubt that?

So since you can logically explain all the reasons why rape is a bad thing and can't provide one single logical reason for why rape is a good thing, you are a stupid moron for not saying that OBJECTIVELY there has never been nor will there ever be a time when rape is a good thing.

Now do you understand?

All you need to do is make a logical explanation for why rape would be a good thing.
Why? That isn't my argument. My argument is that good and evil don't really exist.
Because it's not that hard to make a logical argument for why rape is a bad thing. Or do you doubt that?
I do, which is why you haven't yet and why you won't. You're incapable because the notion doesn't actually exist in reality.
So since you can logically explain all the reasons why rape is a bad thing and can't provide one single logical reason for why rape is a good thing, you are a stupid moron for not saying that OBJECTIVELY there has never been nor will there ever be a time when rape is a good thing.

Now do you understand?
I understand that you don't realize it's not on me to prove something doesn't exist. That would be like asking me to prove God doesn't exist. The fact is, it's on you, the person claiming that something is real, to prove that it is.

Why? That isn't my argument. My argument is that good and evil don't really exist.

I do, which is why you haven't yet and why you won't. You're incapable because the notion doesn't actually exist in reality.

I understand that you don't realize it's not on me to prove something doesn't exist. That would be like asking me to prove God doesn't exist. The fact is, it's on you, the person claiming that something is real, to prove that it is.
Can't say it any better than I did in post #326. Laid out all the logic for you.

Can't say it any better than I did in post #326. Laid out all the logic for you.
You didn't. That's not a logical argument. You don't seem to even understand what a logical argument is. You're extra stupid.

You didn't. That's not a logical argument. You don't seem to even understand what a logical argument is. You're extra stupid.
Sure I did. It totally crushed your argument that you can't make objective statements. Logic says otherwise. So I'm not as stupid as you are.

So then you have no basis for arguing against anything. Brilliant.
Sure, I do. It's called reality. Not believing in God doesn't mean I don't have a basis for arguing against those that would use him as support for their arguments.
Sure I did. It totally crushed your argument that you can't make objective statements. Logic says otherwise. So I'm not as stupid as you are.
You continue to display ignorance about what a rational argument is. Hell you didn't even relay my argument properly which isn't that I could make a logical case for rape being bad but not good, I can't make a logical argument for either, only a subjective one.
So... slavery isn't evil? Rape isn't evil? Pedophilia isn't evil? Murder isn't evil? Trump isn't evil?
Evil doesn't exist. Those things are bad from my subjective point of view but that doesn't make them objectively so.

Sure, I do. It's called reality. Not believing in God doesn't mean I don't have a basis for arguing against those that would use him as support for their arguments.

You continue to display ignorance about what a rational argument is. Hell you didn't even relay my argument properly which isn't that I could make a logical case for rape being bad but not good, I can't make a logical argument for either, only a subjective one.

Evil doesn't exist. Those things are bad from my subjective point of view but that doesn't make them objectively so.
So it seems your argument has shifted from you can't objectively state anything is good or bad to good and bad doesn't exist.

Which is a good thing because I showed you how if you can't find any logical reasons to believe something is good and can only find logical arguments for why something is bad then you can objectively say something is bad or good.

So now your problem is if you say good and evil don't exist then you have no reason to prefer one thing over another. Like slavery or Trump for instance. So any time you make an argument about slavery or Trump being bad, you have no real basis for that belief because you don't believe good or evil exists.

But I think my favorite thing about Curried Goats belief is that he confirms that atheists see no distinction between good and evil. The only thing an atheist cares about is pleasure and pain. The satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts. What a fabulous way to live. What could possibly go wrong with such a solid moral standard. :rolleyes:

Libs don't want what our Founding Fathers wanted. Too many liberals are now atheists. A Christian America is a decent and moral America.

---“In their enthusiasm to go against Christian nationalism, they’re actually going against the foundations of our democracy,” he said.---

Laws in America are not based on your view of god, unless you're a papist or maga

So it seems your argument has shifted from you can't objectively state anything is good or bad to good and bad doesn't exist.
They are the same argument you moron. I can't state anything is objectively good or bad because those things don't really exist.
Which is a good thing because I showed you how if you can't find any logical reasons to believe something is good and can only find logical arguments for why something is bad then you can objectively say something is bad or good.
Where did I find any logical arguments for something being bad? I said some things were bad to me subjectively. Some things are also good to me subjectively. Subjective feelings are opinions, they aren't facts.
So now your problem is if you say good and evil don't exist then you have no reason to prefer one thing over another. Like slavery or Trump for instance. So any time you make an argument about slavery or Trump being bad, you have no real basis for that belief because you don't believe good or evil exists.
You moron, you don't understand the difference between the objective and the subjective. Subjective are things like opinions and feelings. Objective things are facts. I can't say anything is objectively bad because there are no moral facts, just moral opinions.

But I think my favorite thing about Curried Goats belief is that he confirms that atheists see no distinction between good and evil. The only thing an atheist cares about is pleasure and pain. The satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts. What a fabulous way to live. What could possibly go wrong with such a solid moral standard. :rolleyes:
My favorite thing about you is that you imagine you operate on a higher plane but can't objectively prove it.

They are the same argument you moron. I can't state anything is objectively good or bad because those things don't really exist.

Where did I find any logical arguments for something being bad? I said some things were bad to me subjectively. Some things are also good to me subjectively. Subjective feelings are opinions, they aren't facts.

You moron, you don't understand the difference between the objective and the subjective. Subjective are things like opinions and feelings. Objective things are facts. I can't say anything is objectively bad because there are no moral facts, just moral opinions.
I'm not as much as a moron as you are for at first arguing you can't objectively know right from wrong or good from bad and then abandoning that argument for an even dumber argument that there is no such thing as good and evil. I think it's pretty funny that such an opinionated, judgmental person as yourself that posts daily on the wrongs and evils he's sees would make such a statement that cut the legs out of every argument he ever made.

But I do appreciate you admitting that you see no distinction between good and evil even if your behavior belies that statement on a daily if not hourly basis.

Forum List

Back