Libs going after patriotic nationalists again

My favorite thing about you is that you imagine you operate on a higher plane but can't objectively prove it.
I but I don't. I don't see anything special about me whatsoever. Unless you think being objective is a super power. It's not. Anyone can do it. Even you. Just stop having preferences for outcomes and see things as they really are instead of how you want them to be. Simple enough in theory but difficult in practice.

I but I don't. I don't see anything special about me whatsoever. Unless you think being objective is a super power. It's not. Anyone can do it. Even you. Just stop having preferences for outcomes and see things as they really are instead of how you want them to be. Simple enough in theory but difficult in practice.
In what way have you been objective? I have yet to see you make an objective argument for rape being bad or evil. You only have the opinion that rape is bad which isn't objective, it's subjective. Moron.

In what way have you been objective? I have yet to see you make an objective argument for rape being bad or evil. You only have the opinion that rape is bad which isn't objective, it's subjective. Moron.
You need for someone to make an objective argument for why rape is bad or evil? Really? Why don't you go ask your wife for the answer to that question?

I'm certainly not as much of a moron as someone who needs someone else to make an objective argument for why rape is bad or evil.

You need for someone to make an objective argument for why rape is bad or evil? Really?
Well if you're going to claim they're a real thing then yes.... that's how arguments work moron. You make a claim and then you prove that claim to be true.
I'm certainly not as much of a moron as someone who needs someone else to make an objective argument for why rape is bad or evil.
No, you're someone who simply can't.

Well if you're going to claim they're a real thing then yes.... that's how arguments work moron. You make a claim and then you prove that claim to be true.

No, you're someone who simply can't.

Is that enough or should I keep going?

Is that enough or should I keep going?
Those are links to how rape is physically or mentally harmful to rape victims. In don't deny those facts. That isn't the same thing as rape being morally wrong, objectively.

Those are links to how rape is physically or mentally harmful to rape victims. In don't deny those facts. That isn't the same thing as rape being morally wrong, objectively.
Hurting people physically or mentally is immoral.

moral: 1) concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character. 2) a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

moral: 1) concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character. 2) a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

That's not proof

This chapter considers why rape is a moral and legal wrong. It confronts and rejects the suggestion that rape is wrong because of the bad experience of...

Only an atheist who makes no distinction between good and evil would argue abortion is not wrong.

This chapter considers why rape is a moral and legal wrong. It confronts and rejects the suggestion that rape is wrong because of the bad experience of...

A link to a book or a report that I can't read from the link and thus can't critique isn't proof. What does the book say? Do you know? If you know then you can say it and we can discuss whether the book is right or wrong.

A link to a book or a report that I can't read from the link and thus can't critique isn't proof. What does the book say? Do you know? If you know then you can say it and we can discuss whether the book is right or wrong.
It's hilarious to watch you argue abortion isn't wrong.

Almost as funny as this post of yours where you state, "a society that venerates slavers is evil and deplorable."
Who are you making this point to and what does it have to with with my point that a society that venerates slavers is evil and deplorable?

Do you rape women? If not, why?

I wonder what bizarre argument he's going to come up with next to argue rape isn't wrong. Almost as much as I am wondering what kind of mental masturbation he's going to make to explain how he's not contradicting his belief that evil doesn't exist when he said, "a society that venerates slavers is evil and deplorable."

Those are links to how rape is physically or mentally harmful to rape victims. I don't deny those facts.
If you KNOW rape is physically and mentally harmful to rape victims, THEN YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR ANSWER FOR WHY RAPE IS WRONG. You can't just go planting your seed in any woman you want. I shouldn't be having to teach you this.

If you KNOW rape is physically and mentally harmful to rape victims, THEN YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR ANSWER FOR WHY RAPE IS WRONG. You can't just go planting your seed in any woman you want. I shouldn't be having to teach you this.
:laugh:

No need to shout guy. It doesn't make your argument any better. Are you saying everything that is physically harmful is morally wrong? Is that your argument?

Forum List

Back