Libs going after patriotic nationalists again

:laugh:

No need to shout guy. It doesn't make your argument any better. Are you saying everything that is physically harmful is morally wrong? Is that your argument?
We aren't talking about everything. We are talking about your stupid belief that rape isn't wrong. So, no, I'm not talking about everything that is physically harmful.

Would you get upset if someone raped someone you loved?

We aren't talking about everything. We are talking about your stupid belief that rape isn't wrong. So, no, I'm not talking about everything that is physically harmful.

Would you get upset if someone raped someone you loved?
Of course I'd be upset. That's evidence of my feelings for my loved ones, not evidence of rape being morally wrong.
So you want me to teach you that pedophilia and slavery are wrong?

I'd be happy to make a callout thread in the bull ring.
Go for it. :dunno: I don't mind you making a fool of yourself in whatever arena or ring you care to.

Of course I'd be upset. That's evidence of my feelings for my loved ones, not evidence of rape being morally wrong.

Go for it. :dunno: I don't mind you making a fool of yourself in whatever arena or ring you care to.
You can count on it.

Your feeling are the evidence that it is wrong. If someone you loved raped someone else your feeling of sadness or disappoint would be telling you the same thing.

You can count on it.

Your feeling are the evidence that it is wrong.
In what way? The rapist is feeling good about rape, are his feelings evidence that rape is good?
If someone you loved raped someone else your feeling of sadness or disappoint would be telling you the same thing.
They would be telling me about my feelings, not the existence of an objective good or bad. You still don't seem to grasp the difference.

The white Christians you're talking about enslaved African families, treated their daughters like commodities and enslaved the children they had with their slaves. Your fairytales of what white people were like just because they claimed to be Christian is just that, a fairytale.
Yeah maybe we can be more like Haiti.

Forum List

Back