Libs enabled transgender woman, everyone played around, still killed herself

Tributes to young transgender woman found hanged in her bedroom

Libs, this is the problem with transgenderism. They are mentally ill. No matter how much you play along, like everyone did here, they are stil mentally ill and have the highest suicide rate of any group.

This is why you treat mental illness, you don't enable it. What everyone did was the exact same as every agreeing with an anorexic that she's fat.

Where else in nature do we see transgendering?

Salmon, elk, deer, big horn sheep, whales?

Libs, this is the problem with transgenderism. They are mentally ill. No matter how much you play along, like everyone did here, they are stil mentally ill and have the highest suicide rate of any group.

This is why you treat mental illness, you don't enable it. What everyone did was the exact same as every agreeing with an anorexic that she's fat.

Frogs?

Libs enabled transgender woman, everyone played around, still killed herself, and cons are .... wait for it .... outraged again. Of course.

George the Hippo -

Frogs?

So gender fluid Matt [ScienceRocks] is frog like?

Indeed. Transgendered people are far more likely to commit suicide.

Good read:

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

Good read:

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.
Ah, like vets.

Mental health study explores U.S. veterinary professionals’ well-being
Study: 1 in 6 veterinarians have considered suicide

Good read:

Ah, like vets.

Logic challenged much, bub?

Good read:

Ah, like vets.

Logic challenged much, bub?
You didn't think the study logical?

Good read:

Ah, like vets.

You're really comparing our Vets who suffer from PTSD to homos and transgendered?

Go fuck yourself!!

Libs enabled transgender woman, everyone played around, still killed herself, and cons are .... wait for it .... outraged again. Of course.

As usual, the same creepy Peeping Toms are celebrating that this woman gave up, succumbed to the constant litany of hate from phony christians and weirdos like the OP.

WHY won't you vicious vile nasty slimy sub-human garbage RWs STFU and leave people alone?

Good read:

Ah, like vets.

You're really comparing our Vets who suffer from PTSD to homos and transgendered?

Go fuck yourself!!

Yeah, you're trying to make fun of our veterans but fact is, the body doesn't know the difference between "good" stress and "bad" stress so yes, its the same.

Different cause, same result = PTSD

Good read:

Ah, like vets.

Go fuck yourself!!

Yeah, you're trying to make fun of our veterans but fact is, the body doesn't know the difference between "good" stress and "bad" stress so yes, its the same.

Different cause, same result = PTSD

Fuck off!!
Veterans got their disability defending our Country and some gave all.
Comparing that to someone with a mental disorder that liberals encourage is a slap in the face of our Veterans.

I dare you to compare the two in front of combat veterans.

And again......FUCK OFF!!!

Forum List

Back