Disney, the gay agenda....a regular guy speaks out....

Shut up. You're gay and everyone knows it.

Not sure who "everyone" is. Have you been sneaking around my bushes again? The neighbors have been complaining.

Actually, if you read joe...whenever you discuss the 2nd Amendment he starts talking about having sex with guns.....his wiring is really messed up...

Well, no, I just keep pointing out that you must have some real "manhood" problems if you think a gun compensates for your "shortcomings".

I mean, it would be funny if the punchline wasn't 32,000 dead people every year, including kids.

As this thread wasn't about guns.....and yet you brought them in.....you have the issue......

As to your statistic...you of course lie by omission....

The FBI reports 9,616 gun murders in 2016.......and it is only that high because obama attacked police after Fergusen and now we have to deal with the Ferguson effect on crime stats...

The CDC reports that for the last two years, non gun suicides have outnumbered gun suicides..which make up almost all gun deaths.....

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun suicide...

Non Gun suicide...

---------

Gun suicide....21,334
non gun....21,439

And of course, accidental gun deaths in 2015...from the CDC....have been going down as more Americans own and carry guns....

From the CDC....

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

2015...489http://webappa.cdc.gov/cgi-bin/broker.exe

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613
2006..... 642
2005 ..... 789
2004 ..... 649
2003 ..... 730
2002 ..... 762
2001 ..... 802
2000 ..... 776
1999 ..... 824

Even the homicide by gun for children is going down as more Americans buy and carry guns....keeping in mind there were 74.2 million kids in the U.S. in 2010....and if we actually focused on criminals instead of law abiding gun owners, we could actually save more lives.....

Child death rate by gun from the CDC...

And gun accidental death for children......went down as well.....

So nothing you actually say about guns is true, fact based or based in reality....

As More Americans buy, own and carry guns.....200 million in the 1990s and 357-400 million in 2016.....gun death rates have been going down...except when democrats started attacking police.......

And as more Americans have bought and carried guns the other myth..that more guns = more crime..that morons like you push.....has also been shown to be a lie.....

As we went from 200 million guns to 357-400 million guns in private hands with now over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense.....our gun murder rate went down 49%....and our violent crime rate went down 75%.....

You have no clue about actual gun ownership in this country....

As this thread wasn't about guns.....and yet you brought them in.....you have the issue......

Whatever, let's get back on topic, shall we...

By the way, that's my response to any of your National Rampage Association Talking Point. Won't respond to them, won't repeat them.

So to get back on topic, why do you even care if a character in a kid's movie is gay or not? Do you think kids don't know that gays exist?

By the way, that's my response to any of your National Rampage Association Talking Point. Won't respond to them, won't repeat them.

So to get back on topic, why do you even care if a character in a kid's movie is gay or not? Do you think kids don't know that gays exist?

For 3% of the population it gets old seeing gays in every television show and movie....I understand that they have a lot of money to spend, which is why they get a lot of attention...but the points in the article are valid.....

For 3% of the population it gets old seeing gays in every television show and movie....I understand that they have a lot of money to spend, which is why they get a lot of attention...but the points in the article are valid.....

It's more like 10% of the population... and frankly, they probably don't represent 3% of all characters on all TV shows and movies.

I know i currently follow the following TV shows... Now besides showing I watch too many SF and Fantasy shows, let's look at this.

Elementary (CBS) - No gay characters out of five regular characters.
Major Crimes (TNT) - 1 Gay character out of 10 regular cast members.
The FLash (CW) - No gay characters out of 8 regular cast members
Legends of Tomorrow (CW) - 1 bisexual character out of 8 regular cast members.
Arrow (CW) - I gay character out of 8 regular cast members
Agents of SHIELD- No Gay characters, out of 8 regular cast members
Law and Order, SVU- No gay characters out of 5 regular cast members
Grimm- No gay characters out of seven cast members.

So it's 8 shows, you have 3 gay characters out of maybe some 60 or so regular cast members, only one of them is a lead character right now. the other two are minor supporting characters.

So this notion that you are just being bombarded with the gay doesn't really hold up.

And you lie, you know that I don't use NRA talking points...I use the CDC and the FBI and those government organizations show that you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to gun ownership in the United States..that is why you refuse to deal with them when they are brought up...they show you are full of crap...

LGBT is a part of our culture, which means it is part of media and entertainment.

That is not going to change.

Being gay is strictly about who a person chooses to have sex with or is sexually attracted to. What does that have to do with "culture?" If you are gay, fine. Everyone doesn't need to know about it!
Because heteros and homos live in our culture, ChrisL, and, yes, their lives are part of our culture.

LGBT is a part of our culture, which means it is part of media and entertainment.

LGBT is part of our culture. I completely agree. However, it is only a very small part (something like 3%). We are being subjected to LGBT as if it is something far more substantial than it is. That is dishonest.

Also, there are other things that are "part of our culture" that we do not accept, like NAMBLA. What is missing from your argument is HOW LGBT is a positive part of our culture rather than just some genetic mutation that should be treated rather than normalized.

You are entitled to believe that, even if wrongly. Go for it. I don't have to prove anything to you. This is what it is.

It's more like 10% of the population... and frankly, they probably don't represent 3% of all characters on all TV shows and movies.

I know i currently follow the following TV shows... Now besides showing I watch too many SF and Fantasy shows, let's look at this.

Elementary (CBS) - No gay characters out of five regular characters.
Major Crimes (TNT) - 1 Gay character out of 10 regular cast members.
The FLash (CW) - No gay characters out of 8 regular cast members
Legends of Tomorrow (CW) - 1 bisexual character out of 8 regular cast members.
Arrow (CW) - I gay character out of 8 regular cast members
Agents of SHIELD- No Gay characters, out of 8 regular cast members
Law and Order, SVU- No gay characters out of 5 regular cast members
Grimm- No gay characters out of seven cast members.

So it's 8 shows, you have 3 gay characters out of maybe some 60 or so regular cast members, only one of them is a lead character right now. the other two are minor supporting characters.

So this notion that you are just being bombarded with the gay doesn't really hold up.
speaking of super heroes.....Supergirls sister came out a few episodes ago.....just to add to the drama.....

speaking of super heroes.....Supergirls sister came out a few episodes ago.....just to add to the drama.....

Okay, it seems like all "the gay" is happening on the CW.

I don't watch Supergirl, I do watch the other three "Arrowverse" series.
it is done better than i thought it would be,they had Superman on the first 2 episodes this season, added Mon-El.....but Berlanti and company are fucking up all these series buy the way they are presenting the series and they have destroyed a few characters......

Fags are out and no more need for the Scarlet Letter

We will just go about our business and continue to shun them

It's inappropriate to laugh at the mentally ill, re: Queers

-Geaux
kinda like how we laugh and mock and look down at you low IQ cross humping goyim

Who said it was.......Anorexia and Bulimia are also a part of our culture...but we don't tell those suffering from it that they are simply lifestyle choices....
the flip side

I consider catholics to be rosary-swinging, incense-huffing papist Vaticanites, and I think it's a shame that they are allowed to sully this country with their execrable dogma and superstitions. The question is: What is to be done about them? Shall we sit back and silently tolerate Roman Catholicism as an "alternative lifestyle", much the same as we do with other perversions?

Who said it was.......Anorexia and Bulimia are also a part of our culture...but we don't tell those suffering from it that they are simply lifestyle choices....
I second this. Anorexia leads to death. Homosexuality leads to AIDS which is also deadly.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I second this. Anorexia leads to death. Homosexuality leads to AIDS which is also deadly.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Heterosexuality leads to aids and various types of cancer.

it is done better than i thought it would be,they had Superman on the first 2 episodes this season, added Mon-El.....but Berlanti and company are fucking up all these series buy the way they are presenting the series and they have destroyed a few characters......

Admittably, I'm not as big of a comic book fan as you are, therefore I can't really comment on how true to the source material they are being. I do like these series a lot better than I like ANY of the big screen adaptations of the DC Universe.

Forum List

Back