Disney, the gay agenda....a regular guy speaks out....

I think it's natural for heterosexuals to not like gay actions.

actually, quite the contrary, it's been found that most men who are violently homophobic have latent homosexual tendencies.

Are Homophobic People Really Gay and Not Accepting It?

A series of studies recently published in the prestigious Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found higher levels of homophobia in individuals with unacknowledged attractions to the same sex, particularly when they grew up with authoritarian parents who also held homophobic attitudes. In the university press release, Netta Weinstein, the study's lead author said, "Individuals who identify as straight but in psychological tests show a strong attraction to the same sex may be threatened by gays and lesbians because homosexuals remind them of similar tendencies within themselves." In the same release, study co-author Richard Ryan added, "In many cases these are people who are at war with themselves and they are turning this internal conflict outward."

We should really get these people the help they need!
You mean those who are not gay are particularly gay?

I once heard of a study that said squares are actually circles. But it was dismissed as circle propaganda.

I once heard of a study that said squares are actually circles. But it was dismissed as circle propaganda.

Well, I'm sure you folks in the Syrian Ministry of Propaganda know a lot about Propaganda.

You've even convinced yourself Little Bashir isn't a complete twit who has no idea what he is doing.

Well, I'm sure you folks in the Syrian Ministry of Propaganda know a lot about Propaganda.

You've even convinced yourself Little Bashir isn't a complete twit who has no idea what he is doing.
Not even one billion JoeB131s could offset the value of one single Bashar. It is because if you add one JoeB131 to another their combined value is even less.

But I have a question you did not reply to. Would you please catch up on this?

Not even one billion JoeB131s could offset the value of one single Bashar. It is because if you add one JoeB131 to another their combined value is even less.

Bashir is gay... Probably a sad little man who never wanted to be a dictator anyway...

again, you people wiping each other out is Darwinism in action, so I don't object.

Bashir is gay... Probably a sad little man who never wanted to be a dictator anyway...

again, you people wiping each other out is Darwinism in action, so I don't object.
Who is gay Bashir? Is he an immigrant who discovered his homosexuality during a gang rape in the Bronx and is now your mate? Oh Bashir, show me the oases of Saudi Arabia!

it is done better than i thought it would be,they had Superman on the first 2 episodes this season, added Mon-El.....but Berlanti and company are fucking up all these series buy the way they are presenting the series and they have destroyed a few characters......

Admittably, I'm not as big of a comic book fan as you are, therefore I can't really comment on how true to the source material they are being. I do like these series a lot better than I like ANY of the big screen adaptations of the DC Universe.
the characters i am talking about are Speedy on the Arrow....and the Atom on legends....they butchered the Atom....and on the last episode of Supergirl they did a horrible job on portraying Mr. Mxyzptlk....

Forum List

Back