Libs Ask When Trump Will Release His College Transcripts; He'll Release Them If Obama Releases His

LOL.....once again- Birthers believing con-men and lies and innuendo- rather than the State of Hawaii.
The con man is Obama.

Still looking for that proof that Nixon never attended college as a foreign exchange student.
Which only shows how utterly stupid you are.

"Labels and name calling are simply a distraction, it doesn't help your argument any, just shows your desperation."

:eusa_whistle:

What the fuck is the big deal about seeing college transcripts.. I mean fuck, do we need to check what brand of undies he wears also..Whe you get a job, do you have to show a GED certificate?

LOL.....once again- Birthers believing con-men and lies and innuendo- rather than the State of Hawaii.
The con man is Obama.

Still looking for that proof that Nixon never attended college as a foreign exchange student.
Which only shows how utterly stupid you are.

"Labels and name calling are simply a distraction, it doesn't help your argument any, just shows your desperation."

:eusa_whistle:
The air is thick tonight...

What the fuck is the big deal about seeing college transcripts.. I mean fuck, do we need to check what brand of undies he wears also..Whe you get a job, do you have to show a GED certificate?

I never heard of "college transcripts" until the black guy O'bama was elected.

Never heard of Birferism either. Even though nobody's ever seen George H.W. Bush's.

It'll all get straightened out after Trump is sworn in as our 45th President (44th, actually, since the current one is not legitimate).

It'll all get straightened out after Trump is sworn in as our 45th President (44th, actually, since the current one is not legitimate).

No?
Why not?

You're actually correct about the number, though not for the reason you think. The next POTUS will indeed be the 44th.

No?
Why not?

You're actually correct about the number, though not for the reason you think. The next POTUS will indeed be the 44th.
Yeah? Why don't you school us all then?

The Presidents whitehouse.gov

Be glad to. O'bama is the 43rd POTUS, not the 44th. Shrub was 42 and his father 40, not "Bush 41/43" as they're commonly called. The miscount goes back to 1892 when Grover Cleveland won his second term; for reasons no one can explain, Grover Cleveland's second term is counted as one President while Grover Cleveland's first term is counted as another, apparently on the basis they were nonconsecutive. However the fact remains, Grover Cleveland, and Grover Cleveland -- were the same person. No other POTUS is counted twice, once for each term. Thus Grover Cleveland was the 22nd POTUS. And when he came back to office, he was still the 22nd POTUS.

Now then -- why is "the current one not legitimate"? Was there some SCOTUS recount I missed?

No?
Why not?

Be glad to. O'bama is the 43rd POTUS, not the 44th. Shrub was 42 and his father 40, not "Bush 41/43" as they're commonly called. The miscount goes back to 1892 when Grover Cleveland won his second term; for reasons no one can explain, Grover Cleveland's second term is counted as one President while Grover Cleveland's first term is counted as another, apparently on the basis they were nonconsecutive. However the fact remains, Grover Cleveland, and Grover Cleveland -- were the same person. No other POTUS is counted twice, once for each term. Thus Grover Cleveland was the 22nd POTUS. And when he came back to office, he was still the 22nd POTUS.

Now then -- why is "the current one not legitimate"? Was there some SCOTUS recount I missed?
Right there in front of you and you STILL don't get it. What an idiot!

No?
Why not?

So you have no answer? I gave an answer, you didn't. Typical.

No?
Why not?

Oh yeah, you're right and the historians are wrong. I didn't have to give an answer, it's right there. You're just too stupid to grasp it. :lol:

No?
Why not?

Oh yeah, you're right and the historians are wrong. I didn't have to give an answer, it's right there. You're just too stupid to grasp it. :lol:

How come you're still posting, since you have no answer?

Historians are not wrong -- contemporaries are wrong.

Pop quiz: How many names are in this list?

1. Grover Cleveland

{end of list}
Hey, I know. Maybe Grover Cleveland had a birth certificate ---- but Grover Cleveland didn't.

LOL.....Birthers always cling to the most ludicrous hopes........no matter how many times they end up being wrong....

1. Grover Cleveland

{end of list}
Hey, I know. Maybe Grover Cleveland had a birth certificate ---- but Grover Cleveland didn't.
You've been reduced to rambling incoherently, then act like you've said something profound and intelligent. Tell us again how you're right and renowned historians are wrong about how many presidents we've had and tell us how H.W. had a hand in the J.F.K. assassination, like you claimed in another desperate post. I can use a good laugh and you're good for a lot of 'em. Carry on, I'll go get some popcorn. :lol:

1. Grover Cleveland

{end of list}
You've been reduced to rambling incoherently, then act like you've said something profound and intelligent. Tell us again how you're right and renowned historians are wrong about how many presidents we've had and tell us how H.W. had a hand in the J.F.K. assassination, like you claimed in another desperate post. I can use a good laugh and you're good for a lot of 'em. Carry on, I'll go get some popcorn. :lol:

I'm afraid I've never posted any such thing. If I had you could quote it. But like the current question.... crickets.

Poor SJ. Painted hisself into yet another corner. :eusa_boohoo:

1. Grover Cleveland

{end of list}

I'm afraid I've never posted any such thing. If I had you could quote it. But like the current question.... crickets.

Any such thing? I know, you've never posted anything profound and intelligent. Finally something we can agree on.

1. Grover Cleveland

{end of list}

Any such thing? I know, you've never posted anything profound and intelligent. Finally something we can agree on.

So you can't do it.

That's exactly what I said.

1. Grover Cleveland

{end of list}

So you can't do it.

That's exactly what I said.
Which one are you denying, that the historians are wrong and you're right about the number of presidents or you implementing George H.W. Bush in the JFK assassination?

Forum List

Back