Libs Ask When Trump Will Release His College Transcripts; He'll Release Them If Obama Releases His

BTW, Obama's birth certificate was on record with the senate long before he ran for prez.

Its required.
Prove it. With a link. Please.

I was just reminded that it was Illinois who had it on file but no, I'm not going to do your work for you. I remember reading about it, that's all.

I have also wondered if you froot loops really believe officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State's office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies all conspired with Obama.

And do you believe that with all the money that has been thrown at this by the Repubs, Kochs, Adelson, Romeny, Trump, Arpaio, various and sundry Repub nutters and of course, Orly herself ... do you really believe that they have left some stone unturned?

Nope. You all know he's a citizen and you all know where he was born. You choose to be stupid and nothing will change that.

One other little detail - it was not Hillary who started the rumor but you'll believe whatever fits your whacked anti-
America agenda.

BTW, Obama's birth certificate was on record with the senate long before he ran for prez.

Its required.

I was just reminded that it was Illinois who had it on file but no, I'm not going to do your work for you. I remember reading about it, that's all.

I have also wondered if you froot loops really believe officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State's office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies all conspired with Obama.

And do you believe that with all the money that has been thrown at this by the Repubs, Kochs, Adelson, Romeny, Trump, Arpaio, various and sundry Repub nutters and of course, Orly herself ... do you really believe that they have left some stone unturned?

Nope. You all know he's a citizen and you all know where he was born. You choose to be stupid and nothing will change that.

One other little detail - it was not Hillary who started the rumor but you'll believe whatever fits your whacked anti-
America agenda.

What still gets me is they have to accept that somebody in Kenya had the prescience to run birth announcements in Hawaiian newspapers in 1961.

Nobody disputes that those exist, and were there on that date.

Fucking :eusa_doh:

But we don't have a right to know about Obama's education, place of birth, or anything about his life, other than he is Barack Obama and he works miracles (or will some day).

Uh, we already know all of that and much more. Nothing is "sealed".

Get some new lies. President Obama is most vetted president in our history.
Then post his college transcripts for us. And while you're at it, can you post his original bc? Not the 2 fake ones but the real one.

A "real one" featuring the signature of a laundry detergent you've actually heard of?

:tinfoil:
I'll settle for the original. The one the hospital issues, not the photoshopped version they released.

You mean like the ones you got for Bush and Clinton and Bush and Reagan and Carter and Ford and Nixon and LBJ and Kennedy the white guys?

Where's H.W.s birth certificate? Ever seen it? Apparently no one else has either.
Where's Clinton's? Ford's? Kennedy's? No records at all. Are you concerned about the white guys?

How come Nixon's and Reagan's weren't even signed until 1942? Not even by a laundry detergent?
Nixon didn't attend college as a foreign exchange student either, or H.W., or Reagan, etc.....

To save you liberals a lot of work (and we know you hate work), amazon is offering pre-twisted panties. You really should stock up - months and months before Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky's Democrat Party Humiliation!

Who gives a flying fuck about Rump's "college transcripts"? Or anybody's college transcripts?

Don't we already know more than enough?

Or do we....

>> According to Harry Levinson, a Boston-based business psychologist who has studied family businesses, ''The core problem of the entrepreneur in the family business is the unresolved Oedipal problem, trying to beat the old man.'' This is particularly so where the father has been very successful.

''The son feels so inadequate and unable to compete with the father that he works out compensatory behavior,'' Dr. Levinson says. ''He goes to the opposite and blows himself up to deny his feeling of helplessness. Particularly with an entrepreneur who has to fight through so many things, this compensatory self-centeredness serves him well.''<< --- The Empire and Ego of Donald T. Rump

Since Drumpf didn't earn his fortune, since his daddy did it for him and since he is so bad at business that he declares bankruptcy at the drop of a hat, no wonder he feels very inadequate. One look at that silly hair confirms it.
You do realize Hillary left the Whitehouse dead broke, after living for eight years rent free?

Gawd.

For the millionth time, tax payers do not pay all expenses for our presidents.

And, for the millionth time, President Clinton left us with a budget surplus which Bush squandered on his illegal war.
They were dead broke after living rent free. The surplus was done by the republicans dragging Clinton kicking and screaming. Nice try.

Its required.

America agenda.

What still gets me is they have to accept that somebody in Kenya had the prescience to run birth announcements in Hawaiian newspapers in 1961.

The 1961 birth announcements don't prove place of birth dipshit.

Its required.

America agenda.

How many parents in Kenya do you suppose put birth announcements into Hawaiian newspapers on the other side of the earth, Cretinous?

Where are the Kenya newspaper birth announcements?

Exactly.

Dumbass.....

Its required.

America agenda.

How many parents in Kenya do you suppose put birth announcements into Hawaiian newspapers on the other side of the earth, Cretinous?

Exactly.

Dumbass.....
All it takes is one lying family member.

America agenda.

Exactly.

Dumbass.....

--- in every country and city in the world, on every birth ever, just on the odd chance that 0.00001% of all those newborns will someday run for POTUS of the US ... or Brazil, or Poland, or Chile....

You are a complete fucking moron.

Uh, we already know all of that and much more. Nothing is "sealed".

Get some new lies. President Obama is most vetted president in our history.
Then post his college transcripts for us. And while you're at it, can you post his original bc? Not the 2 fake ones but the real one.

A "real one" featuring the signature of a laundry detergent you've actually heard of?

I'll settle for the original. The one the hospital issues, not the photoshopped version they released.

You mean like the ones you got for Bush and Clinton and Bush and Reagan and Carter and Ford and Nixon and LBJ and Kennedy the white guys?

Where's H.W.s birth certificate? Ever seen it? Apparently no one else has either.
Where's Clinton's? Ford's? Kennedy's? No records at all. Are you concerned about the white guys?

How come Nixon's and Reagan's weren't even signed until 1942? Not even by a laundry detergent?
Nixon didn't attend college as a foreign exchange student either, or H.W., or Reagan, etc.....

Prove it.

Prove Nixon didn't attend college as foreign exchange student.

I will wait.

Prove it.

I will wait.
I've seen Nixon's birthplace in Yorba Linda, Ca. There was never a challenge to his citizenship, no reason for one. If he had been a foreign exchange student (which is a laughable attempt at diversion from you), there would have been documentation (his past was not sealed like Obama's). You're funny (as well as moronic).

Its required.

America agenda.

Actually they would be evidence admissible in court- which of course is something Birthers object to.

Birthers like yourself prefer lies, speculation and innuendo- none of which is admissible in court.

Prove it.

I will wait.
I've seen Nixon's birthplace in Yorba Linda, Ca. There was never a challenge to his citizenship, no reason for one. If he had been a foreign exchange student (which is a laughable attempt at diversion from you), there would have been documentation (his past was not sealed like Obama's). You're funny (as well as moronic).

Where is the proof that Nixon was born there?
Where is the proof that Nixon never attended college as a foreign exchange student?

If Obama had been a foreign exchange student- there would have been documentation- just as if Nixon was a foreign exchange student- yet all you have is the typical Birther speculation and innuendo.

Nixon's past is sealed in the exact same manner as Obama.

And you are a Birther- hence by definition you are a moron.

Here’s the short form story of the birth announcements to set the context: Two competing Honolulu newspapers carried birth announcements from the Hawaii Department of Health. The DoH released the lists to the Hawaii Newspaper Agency, who in turn provided them to newspapers. This process was described in a Honolulu Advertiser article in November of 2008 and the Health Department confirmed that the newspaper listings came from the State Department of Health, who got them from the hospitals (the Hawaii Newspaper Agency is no longer operating and Honolulu Advertiser is no longer publishing). The announcements show that a son was born to Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama on August 4 [1961].
upload_2015-8-14_14-7-17.png

Hawaii officials confirm Obama s original birth certificate still exists The Honolulu Advertiser Hawaii s Newspaper

America agenda.

Exactly.

Dumbass.....

Or in your case- one lying Birther.

Where is the proof that Nixon never attended college as a foreign exchange student?
It wouldn't be up to me to prove it, it would be Nixon's responsibility but he was never challenged. Obama, on the other hand, was challenged. And he responded by issuing 2 fake ones. He is obviously hiding something.

If Obama had been a foreign exchange student- there would have been documentation- just as if Nixon was a foreign exchange student
There very well may be but his records have been sealed. Let him unseal the records so we can verify it. He won't because he's hiding the truth (according to him).

And you are a Birther- hence by definition you are a moron.
Labels and name calling are simply a distraction, it doesn't help your argument any, just shows your desperation.

It wouldn't be up to me to prove it, it would be Nixon's responsibility but he was never challenged. Obama, on the other hand, was challenged. And he responded by issuing 2 fake ones. He is obviously hiding something..

LOL.....once again- Birthers believing con-men and lies and innuendo- rather than the State of Hawaii.

Still looking for that proof that Nixon never attended college as a foreign exchange student.

You brought up Nixon- can't you even back up your own claims?

Of course you can't.......LOL....

There very well may be but his records have been sealed. Let him unseal the records so we can verify it. He won't because he's hiding the truth (according to him)..[/QUOTE]

LOL- 'sealed'- you really do parrot the Birther talking points.

What 'records' are sealed?

His birth certificate? It is 'sealed' like every other Birth certificate in Hawaii. President Obama actually requested special treatment from the State of Hawaii and they provided a certified photocopy of his birth certificate- which the State of Hawaii has confirmed repeatedly- and you Birthers of course don't believe the State of Hawaii- because you are of course- Birthers.

His college transcripts? It is sealed like mine are- like Donald Trump's are- like Mitt Romney's are- by Federal law. The only transcripts we have seen were illegally leaked- George Bush's undergrad transcripts- but of course he never released his Harvard transcripts.

What else- his kindergarten records? Video tapes of his wedding night?

What you Birthers can't escape is that what you demand from this President- and only this President- are things that no President has volunteered- and that you have never cared about for any other President- or Presidential candidate.

6 and half years into his Presidency and you still cannot accept that this particular man was elected to be President.

Birthers- what stupid idiots.

Forum List

Back