Libs Ask When Trump Will Release His College Transcripts; He'll Release Them If Obama Releases His

How come you're still posting, since you have no answer?

Historians are not wrong -- contemporaries are wrong.

Pop quiz: How many names are in this list?

1. Grover Cleveland

{end of list}
Hey, I know. Maybe Grover Cleveland had a birth certificate ---- but Grover Cleveland didn't.
You've been reduced to rambling incoherently, then act like you've said something profound and intelligent. Tell us again how you're right and renowned historians are wrong about how many presidents we've had and tell us how H.W. had a hand in the J.F.K. assassination, like you claimed in another desperate post. I can use a good laugh and you're good for a lot of 'em. Carry on, I'll go get some popcorn. :lol:

I'm afraid I've never posted any such thing. If I had you could quote it. But like the current question.... crickets.

Poor SJ. Painted hisself into yet another corner. :eusa_boohoo:
Any such thing? I know, you've never posted anything profound and intelligent. Finally something we can agree on.

So you can't do it.

That's exactly what I said.

Which one are you denying, that the historians are wrong and you're right about the number of presidents or you implementing George H.W. Bush in the JFK assassination?

The latter. Exactly as it says above.
Stalling for some reason?

You've been reduced to rambling incoherently, then act like you've said something profound and intelligent. Tell us again how you're right and renowned historians are wrong about how many presidents we've had and tell us how H.W. had a hand in the J.F.K. assassination, like you claimed in another desperate post. I can use a good laugh and you're good for a lot of 'em. Carry on, I'll go get some popcorn. :lol:

I'm afraid I've never posted any such thing. If I had you could quote it. But like the current question.... crickets.

Any such thing? I know, you've never posted anything profound and intelligent. Finally something we can agree on.

So you can't do it.

Which one are you denying, that the historians are wrong and you're right about the number of presidents or you implementing George H.W. Bush in the JFK assassination?

Not at all, just want to make sure what you're referring to. Is it this?

It's been a while since I read this but as I recall George Bush still can't account for his whereabouts in Paris (?) sometime in October '80. Just as he can't account for his whereabouts in Dallas on November 22nd of 1963. :eusa_think:

But hey, I'm sure it's just a lapse of memory, it's not like he was CIA or something.

Oh wait...

So you can't do it.

It's been a while since I read this but as I recall George Bush still can't account for his whereabouts in Paris (?) sometime in October '80. Just as he can't account for his whereabouts in Dallas on November 22nd of 1963. :eusa_think:

But hey, I'm sure it's just a lapse of memory, it's not like he was CIA or something.

Oh wait...

I'm not "referring to" anything. You are. Is that it?

So you can't do it.

Oh wait...

You said you were referring to the latter, now you say you weren't referring to anything. Can't handle being bitch slapped, can you?

So you can't do it.

Oh wait...

You said you were referring to the latter, now you say you weren't referring to anything. Can't handle being bitch slapped, can you?

Quit pussyfooting. Is that all you have? Is that what you're referring to, the same line you've been carrying in your sigline for 127 weeks without ever figuring out what it says?

Because it disproves your claim. And it always has.

Oh wait...

Quit pussyfooting. Is that all you have? Is that what you're referring to, the same line you've been carrying in your sigline for 127 weeks without ever figuring out what it says?

Counting the weeks? My my, you must be obsessed. :lol: :lol: :lol: It says what it says. Your words. You'll never live it down. LOL

Oh wait...

Counting the weeks? My my, you must be obsessed. :lol: :lol: :lol: It says what it says. Your words. You'll never live it down. LOL

I don't need to "live it down" -- considering you're the assclown who thinks it says something it doesn't .... and after 453 months you still haven't figured that out, and now you double-down yet again... YOU are gonna need to live it down.

:dig:

Hell, you'll prolly have to leave the board altogether, sell that chrome mountain car and the rest of your possessions, and go live in a cave in Bhutan where no one will ever find you, taking a vow of silence until the end of time.

I don't need to "live it down" -- considering you're the assclown who thinks it says something it doesn't .... and after 453 months you still haven't figured that out, and now you double-down yet again... YOU are gonna need to live it down.

:dig:

Hell, you'll prolly have to leave the board altogether, sell that chrome mountain car and the rest of your possessions, and go live in a cave in Bhutan where no one will ever find you, taking a vow of silence until the end of time.
Look, pogo's having a meltdown. He goes from the ridiculous to the bizarre. Love it, love it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So you can't do it.

Mayhaps a review is in order here for those whose attention span is best measured in nanoseconds. You posted, and we quote:

tell us how H.W. had a hand in the J.F.K. assassination, like you claimed in another desperate post

.... and when challenged to document it, all you could come up with was:

Oh wait...

--- which doesn't even mention an assassination.

Are you running for Prime Stupid Minister? Because you already have my vote.

So you can't do it.

Mayhaps a review is in order here for those whose attention span is best measured in nanoseconds. You posted, and we quote:

tell us how H.W. had a hand in the J.F.K. assassination, like you claimed in another desperate post

Oh wait...

No, didn't mention an "assassination". Just mentioned the infamous date of November 22nd, 1963. Gee, I wonder what ever you could have been referring to. Dude, you stuck your foot in your mouth and exposed yourself as a paranoid conspiracy theorist and you can't unsay it. Now, if you want to continue your attempt at saving face, why don't you start another thread? I'll be happy to come and bitch slap you some more, bitch, but this ain't the thread.

So you can't do it.

Oh wait...

No, didn't mention an "assassination". Just mentioned the infamous date of November 22nd, 1963. Gee, I wonder what ever you could have been referring to.

Guess we'll never know since you lost the context, loser. Could be as simple a thing as pointing out H.W.'s the only guy in the country old enough to have experienced that day yet not know where he was, which says much about his honesty or his memory, or both.

But it did allow you to make an ass out of yourself with an ass-umption. Be proud.

So you can't do it.

Oh wait...

No, didn't mention an "assassination". Just mentioned the infamous date of November 22nd, 1963. Gee, I wonder what ever you could have been referring to.

Guess we'll never know since you lost the context, loser. Could be as simple a thing as pointing out H.W.'s the only guy in the country old enough to have experienced that day yet not know where he was, which says much about his honesty or his memory, or both.

But it did allow you to make an ass out of yourself with an ass-umption. Be proud.
Stop trying to get these posts removed and start another thread, if you have the guts. I'm waiting.

So you can't do it.

Oh wait...

Stop trying to get these posts removed and start another thread, if you have the guts. I'm waiting.

"Waiting" for what? You've had that quote in your sigline for 157 years without figuring out what it says -- tell me about this "waiting".

I wouldn't want these posts removed. You would.

When did having a college degree in a re education camp become a must to be president? I must have missed that in the articles

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

So you can't do it.

Oh wait...

"Waiting" for what? You've had that quote in your sigline for 157 years without figuring out what it says -- tell me about this "waiting".

I wouldn't want these posts removed. You would.
If I did, I wouldn't have it in my sigline, stupid. Why are you afraid to call me out on another thread?

Dafuck are you babbling about now?

Look, you made a claim, you got challenged, you failed. That means you lost. Because you're a loser. It's what losers do.

Dafuck are you babbling about now?

Look, you made a claim, you got challenged, you failed. That means you lost. Because you're a loser. It's what losers do.
When you get the courage to call me out on a separate thread (instead of trying to get this one shut down), I'll be happy to meet you there and settle any problem you have with me, chicken shit.

Forum List

Back