LIBOR: what do you know about this scandal?

I was hoping to gain a little knowledge, ya teaser, you
:D

I don't know anymore now than I did before I clicked on this thread the first time

where did I promise to tell you more than you know?

I was wonder about peoples thoughts on it.

that is what I asked

I was hoping to gain a little knowledge, ya teaser, you
:D

I don't know anymore now than I did before I clicked on this thread the first time

where did I promise to tell you more than you know?

I was wonder about peoples thoughts on it.

that is what I asked

I'm sorry.

I took the question to mean that you knew something about it and was ready to debate the positives and negatives of the matter.

I should have known better.

:eusa_shifty:

Not one of the echo chamber who so loudly attack TM for this thread have offered anything of substance related to the issue. Calling her stupid, acting as if this issue is not one of importance and failing to understand/acknowledge that Banking is an international business are disgusting.

because it's her thread, her burden of proof and the only link she has provided is a Wiki link several posts later.

She asked a question and we answered it.

Though, she has failed in answering anyone else's questions.

Go kiss somebody else's ass

:eusa_hand:

No 'we' didn't. If by "we" you mean the echo chamber, all they did was attack the messenger.

Have anything else in your mind (other than to accuse me of ass kicking? No? Well, have a nice day, don't think too much, remember what the Bush said, "it's hard work")

Not one of the echo chamber who so loudly attack TM for this thread have offered anything of substance related to the issue. Calling her stupid, acting as if this issue is not one of importance and failing to understand/acknowledge that Banking is an international business are disgusting.

because it's her thread, her burden of proof and the only link she has provided is a Wiki link several posts later.

No 'we' didn't. If by "we" you mean the echo chamber, all they did was attack the messenger.

Have anything else in your mind (other than to accuse me of ass kicking? No? Well, have a nice day, don't think too much, remember what the Bush said, "it's hard work")

Yes.

You can't read.

Yes.

You can't read.

Harry? I not undrstan; pls splain!

Nope. Can't say I give a shit what they are doing in London.

LIBOR isn't just something going on in London. Most mainstream currencies in the world, and the business that is done with them in each respective country, is tied to LIBOR.

You are demanding substance in a TDM thread? How foolish!

He said ass "kissing", ass kisser.

The more relevant question is: What did Geithner know when he was head of the NY in 2007?

Why does the left consider it to be a scandal? There is a pile of regulations as tall as the White House that govern the conduct of Wall Street but Obama appointed a Secretary/Treasury who admitted to cheating on his taxes because he couldn't understand the simple IRS form. As chairman of the House Banking committee Barney Frank told Americans who elected him that Fannie Mae was doing fine when it was on the verge of collapse. What are we to make of Barry's appointments and the people who are charged with oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae? Are democrats as stupid as they look or are they purposely undermining the economic stability of the Country?

People will do things to harm others for profit.

that is human nature.

regulations and policing of the markets is the ony way to make them work in a fair and open way.

there is not automatic setting folks.

where you have people you need to have rules and inforcment of the rules

I suggest all the liberals get together and protest the London Interbank Exchange! That will help.

Then libs can protest the fortune the sheiks of Saudi Arabia make from selling oil at a profit.

American liberals do not really control the world.

Nope. Can't say I give a shit what they are doing in London.

LIBOR isn't just something going on in London. Most mainstream currencies in the world, and the business that is done with them in each respective country, is tied to LIBOR.

Most mainstream currencies are tied together in some way all over the world. obama is really not going to regulate LIBOR.

you dont what the president of the united states to be leader of the free world?

you dont what the president of the united states to be leader of the free world?

Is there any intelligence in you at all?

Leaders aren't world dictators. The entire planet is not under our control. If we had every cent regulated to the point where we had to fill out a tax form to buy chewing gum it would not affect, to an iota, what other nations decide to to regulate or not.

As obama was told in Mexico, when you can lead your own country come back and make your suggestions to us.

The presidebt of the United States isn't leader of the free world. The free world doesn't have a leader at present. The United States has a very weak and ineffectual obama who got bitchslapped by Putin into next year.

I wish I coulda seen it.

Forum List

Back