Liberals would NEVER Ban anyone from coming into the country or deport them...Oh wait!

there is a difference in what? Carter banned people that he considered a threat
to the health and welfare of the people of the USA. It was IRANIAN STUDENTS
in IRAN that stormed the US embassy in Teheran ----an act of war against the USA--
he acted against them. It is Muslim immigrants and the spawn thereof who
murdered for the glory of allah in California on the basis of their ideology

I think the 'difference' Bodecea was talking about is that the 1st one to do it was a Liberal, and that is 'ok'...but the one who wants to do it now if a GOP, and that is NOT ok... :p
You aren't very bright, are you. I speak quite plainly. Again......kindly LINK where anyone said that "liberals-would-never-ban-anyone-from-coming-into-the-country-or-deprot-them-oh-wait......"

HYPOCRISY ALERT!

VIDEO: Jimmy Carter Bans Iranian Immigrants, Deports Students During Crisis...
Now There’s Video=> Jimmy Carter Bans Iranian Immigrants from US, Deported Students During Hostage Crisis....

The liberal media and Republican Party elites erupted this week after Donald Trump announced his plan to ban Muslim immigrants from the US until the government can assure it is safe to do so.

But Democrat Jimmy Carter did the same thing, and much more during the Iranian hostage crisis.

LINK: Now There's Video=> Jimmy Carter Bans Iranian Immigrants from US, Deported Students During Hostage Crisis - The Gateway Pundit

--------------------------

So, on one hand, Trump is not SUGGESTING anything the Liberals haven't ALREADY DONE...

On the other hand, it could be said that Trump is proving to be 'another Jimmy Carter'...

:50:
It could be that no matter how many times you are told there is a difference between a country and a religion you will continue that lame programed talking point because your program is stuck on repeat.

So...where has anyone here said that liberals would never...have never banned anyone from coming into this country or deporting them.
In readings some of the quotes on this board, and the way the Liberals are attacking trump for even SUGGESTING we do something Liberals have already done makes it apparent they do not believe a Liberal would do such a thing and/or that they have no clue that a Liberal has already done so...

easyt does not realize that Carter banned them because they were Iranians not because they were Muslims.
Oh well then, THAT makes all the difference in the world! It's ok to discriminate against people from an entire country but not a certain religion...Oh wait. Libs are telling us we have to take in 'refugees' from SYRIA, not that we have to take in MUSLIMS....

Many Americans do not want SYRIANS here because:
1) ISIS - in Syria - vowed to infiltrate the refugees and attack us, like they successfully did to France

2) Syria is a haven for terrorists - who have proven they are trying to get here like they did in France to attack us - and Americans, again, would rather NOT take the chance of that happening by taking in SYRIANS

Jimmy Carter banned Iranian's and not Muslim's and if the discussion was on Syrian's or Iraqis being banned or vetted better then I agree but the discussion you started is about banning all Muslim's, so let try to stay focus.

:dunno:

how many times do people need to remind easy his post has been proven to be a lie, or half truth?

oh wait, it's easy, never mind.

:lmao:
You mean Carter did NOT do it, that the video above is false?
Carter DID banned Iranians.....so, once again....your Thread title CLAIMS that someone has said that "liberals-would-never-ban-anyone-from-coming-into-the-country......" Who has made such a claim? Name names.

the Carter administration allowed Iranians in the country for medical emergencies.

STUDENTS with visa violations were deported.

a TOTAL ban claim is bullshit.

write that down and study up .. maybe all of you RW dumbasses wont appear to be dumbasses ..

So...where has anyone here said that liberals would never...have never banned anyone from coming into this country or deporting them.
In readings some of the quotes on this board, and the way the Liberals are attacking trump for even SUGGESTING we do something Liberals have already done makes it apparent they do not believe a Liberal would do such a thing and/or that they have no clue that a Liberal has already done so...
Now you are just lying. No one has suggested closing the border to immigrants over religion in the past. You have been informed of that repeatedly but you still insist on repeating your lie. You are a liar, plain and simple.

So a Liberal-generated Ban is OK, because they can justify the reasons why it was done under Carter...but even the SUGGESTION of a ban by a Republican is justification (to a Liberal) to completely demonize him?

Got it...

So you have links to some of those alleged comments that match up with your claim in your thread title? Good. Let's see some.

During the Carter Administration at that time I was vagabonding in Europe. And in Paris, hanging out with a lot of Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian, Egyptian, etc nationals -- IOW, as it happens, Muslims. As the underclass they were the go-to source for where to get work, where to find cheap eats and sleeps, etc....

Eventually there was this one Iranian who started droning on and on about the Ayatollah line. The other Muslims in that hostel, maybe a dozen of them, gathered around him and explained, calmly and rationally, why he was full of shit and following his leader like a sheep.

They were all Muslims.

Imagine that. Political rhetoric independent from religion. It's almost as if they're --- I dunno, unrelated to each other.
Who ever heard of such a thing.

Rump at the time was in Manhattan, moving his father's money around and exploiting connections. Maybe he should have gone out to get a taste of the world instead.

Now you are just lying. No one has suggested closing the border to immigrants over religion. You have been informed of that repeatedly but you still insist on repeating your lie. You are a liar, plain and simple.
Well, that's a blatant lie right there.

Now you are just lying. No one has suggested closing the border to immigrants over religion. You have been informed of that repeatedly but you still insist on repeating your lie. You are a liar, plain and simple.
Well, that's a blatant lie right there.
Oops, I should have said no one in the past.

image.jpeg

Wow.

That's FIVE topics about Carter and the Iranians in as many days.

That's not a coincidence. The rubes are all drinking from the same piss bowl poured for them by their favorite propaganda ministry. :lol:

But don't worry, rubes. I have the antidote!

See: What Would Reagan Do? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
There you go again with your obsession with drinking urine...
There you go again, drinking it.

I keep telling you. If you stop getting back in line for refills, I promise I will stop knocking the cup out of your hands.

Reagan let in over 11,000 Iranian refugees. That was back when Republicans had balls.

What's really funny is that I started that Reagan topic before the Ministries of Propaganda came out with their Carter talking point for the rubes to parrot en masse. It's almost like I'm psychic or something! :ack-1:

Forum List

Back