Believe this Donald ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Charles Krauthammer said, “That’s theme of his campaign: Believe me.” “‘How you going to build a wall?’ ‘Believe me. I’ll build it, I’ll come in under budget it will be a beautiful wall,’” Krauthammer said on Tuesday’s Special Report. “‘China, I’ll defeat China,’ Krauthammer continued. “‘How you going to do it? Believe me, I’ll do it.’”

“He’s running a campaign on belief,” he concluded.

````````````````````````````````````

not enough of that ^^^^^^^^^^^^ going around. Wake up America.

Yes, that is how psychics, snake oil salesmen, and quite a few politicians besides Donald Trump succeed. Carnivores without conscience prey on the rubes' desire to believe. The gullible nitwits do 95 percent of the heavy lifting of their own demise so their idol doesn't even have to break into a sweat.

The gnus are already paralyzed with credulousness before the predator even opens his or her mouth to devour them.

This is how their favorite ministries of propaganda succeed, too.

Last edited:
Charles Krauthammer said, “That’s theme of his campaign: Believe me.” “‘How you going to build a wall?’ ‘Believe me. I’ll build it, I’ll come in under budget it will be a beautiful wall,’” Krauthammer said on Tuesday’s Special Report. “‘China, I’ll defeat China,’ Krauthammer continued. “‘How you going to do it? Believe me, I’ll do it.’”

Siete, do you even want to try to stop the flow of illegals?

Yes, that is how psychics, snake oil salesmen, and quite a few politicians besides Donald Trump succeed. By preying on the rubes' desire to believe.

The gnus already believe before the predator even opens his or her mouth.

White House Responds to Russia's Claim of Turkey Helping ISIS Oil Trade
Im sorry... what? :dunno:
Ah, thank you for providing a perfect demonstration of the useful idiots like yourself complying with Putin's desire to destroy a longstanding alliance between the US and one of its most loyal friends, much like the whiny liberals of the 60s, 70s and 80s worked with Russia to undermine our Cold War alliances with our other less than perfect allies by pointing out the splinters in their eyes while ignoring the thick beams in Russia's.

It's almost as if you are doing your best to help illustrate my points!

illegals ? be specific.

Yes, that is how psychics, snake oil salesmen, and quite a few politicians besides Donald Trump succeed. By preying on the rubes' desire to believe.

The gnus already believe before the predator even opens his or her mouth.

White House Responds to Russia's Claim of Turkey Helping ISIS Oil Trade
Im sorry... what? :dunno:
Ah, thank you for providing a perfect demonstration of the useful idiots like yourself complying with Putin's desire to destroy a longstanding alliance between the US and one of its most loyal friends, much like the whiny liberals of the 60s, 70s and 80s worked with Russia to undermine our Cold War alliances with less than perfect allies.

It's almost as if you are doing your best to help illustrate my points!
So your point is we should be friends with a sponsor of terrorism? :ack-1:
I like how you avoided your "that's Russian propaganda. take putins cock out of your mouth" usual retort.

illegals ? be specific.

Don't play stupid siete, it's a simple, serious question.

You are slamming Trump for wanting to build a wall to stop illegals.

So, I am asking you for Full Disclosure of your position on the issue.

Reagan's own words:

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

I don't know who these people are today who call themselves Republicans, but they sure as shit aren't Reagan Republicans.

Yes, that is how psychics, snake oil salesmen, and quite a few politicians besides Donald Trump succeed. Carnivores without conscience prey on the rubes' desire to believe. The gullible nitwits do 95 percent of the heavy lifting of their own demise so their idol doesn't even have to break into a sweat.

The gnus are already paralyzed with credulousness before the predator even opens his or her mouth to devour them.

mmmmmmmmm gnus

illegals ? be specific.

Trump wants to do more than build a wall. He wants to round up all the illegals who are here, with a magical fairy wand, and kick them out. Thus going against the will of 80 percent of Americans.

I guess that whole "will of the people" thing means something to modern day Republicans only when it is convenient.

illegals ? be specific.

ok, don't be specific. I won't waste my time.

Cya

mmmmmmmmm gnus
nom nom nom

The Gnu Right.

Reagan's own words:

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.
Reagan liked corporations. Just like almost every other politician that supports amnesty.

He said the same thing to the Mayor of New York about the skating rink in central park that was taking way to long (I mean come on 6 to 7 years and it still was not being built) and was costing the taxpayers way to much money.
Trump got it done 2 months ahead of time and the cost was way under what the wasteful city government was doing.

‘Believe me. I’ll build it, I’ll come in under budget it will be a beautiful wall,’”
Substitute wall with skating rink and that is exactly what he did.

Reagan's own words:

I don't know who these people are today who call themselves Republicans, but they sure as shit aren't Reagan Republicans.

Yep, and then he gave 3 million of them amnesty to resolve the situation.

It did not. It encouraged millions more to follow.

And Reagan would never get elected to the Governorship of California today. And no republican is ever going to win California again.

Reagan's own words:

And I will submit that those who call themselves Democrats today are not JFK Democrats.

He said the same thing to the Mayor of New York about the skating rink in central park that was taking way to long (I mean come on 6 to 7 years and it still was not being built) and was costing the taxpayers way to much money.
Trump got it done 2 months ahead of time and the cost was way under what the wasteful city government was doing.

‘Believe me. I’ll build it, I’ll come in under budget it will be a beautiful wall,’”
Substitute wall with skating rink and that is exactly what he did.
"Believe me, I won't bankrupt this company."

"Okay. I won't bankrupt it THIS TIME. Believe me."

"All right. Third time's the charm. I won't bankrupt this company. Believe me."

"Who would do it a fourth time? Not gonna happen. Believe me."

Forum List

Back