Liberals would NEVER Ban anyone from coming into the country or deport them...Oh wait!

Wow.

That's FIVE topics about Carter and the Iranians in as many days.

That's not a coincidence. The rubes are all drinking from the same piss bowl poured for them by their favorite propaganda ministry. :lol:

But don't worry, rubes. I have the antidote!

See: What Would Reagan Do? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
There you go again with your obsession with drinking urine...
There you go again, drinking it.

I keep telling you. If you stop getting back in line for refills, I promise I will stop knocking the cup out of your hands.
Get help with your 'urine' obsession....or at least keep it to yourself.

Wow.

That's FIVE topics about Carter and the Iranians in as many days.

That's not a coincidence. The rubes are all drinking from the same piss bowl poured for them by their favorite propaganda ministry. :lol:

But don't worry, rubes. I have the antidote!

See: What Would Reagan Do? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
There you go again with your obsession with drinking urine...
There you go again, drinking it.

I keep telling you. If you stop getting back in line for refills, I promise I will stop knocking the cup out of your hands.
Get help with your 'urine' obsession....or at least keep it to yourself.
I don't have the obsession. You're the one drinking it. You guzzle that piss down and then regurgitate it without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

Why do you keep going back to the same Ministry of Propaganda?

You guys have easy on the run, who is hiding behind that cabbage in the patch.

easy, did Carter ban Muslims? Yes or no.

How am I on the run, JS? Watch the video...read the article.

Here's the truth:

President Jimmy Carter announced sanctions against Iran in 1980, including the cancellation of visas for Iranian citizens. This is considered a ban on Iranian citizens. It is also a fact that Carter's sanctions are not identical to the ones Trump has suggested. The fact remains, as Republicans are trying to 'score points against Liberals' in the 'political game', that Carter did institute a ban against Iranians.

SNOPES.COM Link:
Jimmy Carter Banned Iranian Immigrants?

Last edited:

How am I on the run, JS? Watch the video...read the article.

Here's the truth:

President Jimmy Carter announced sanctions against Iran in 1980, including the cancellation of visas for Iranian citizens. This is considered a ban on Iranian citizens. It is also a fact that Carter's sanctions are not identical to the ones Trump has suggested. The fact remains, as Republicans are trying to 'score points against Liberals' in the 'political game', that Carter did institute a ban against Iranians.

SNOPES.COM Link:
Jimmy Carter Banned Iranian Immigrants?
The doctrine of affirmative silence means that easyt admits that Carter banned only the nationality and not the religionists.

OP was false. The arguments presented by the far right filth are false.

Time to close the thread and move on.

No such thing as "fathers' rights" to the likes of the RW.
You have to admit this was a PR disaster....the administration's armed goons storming into a house, guns drawn, to snatch a kid by force, and return him / deport him back to Cuba...
So much for "fathers' rights", right?
So concerned about fathers rights? So much so you approve pointing guns at children.

easyt does not realize that Carter banned them because they were Iranians not because they were Muslims.
so it is OK to ban a nationality but not a religion even thou they are both so called protected classes

HYPOCRISY ALERT!

VIDEO: Jimmy Carter Bans Iranian Immigrants, Deports Students During Crisis...
Now There’s Video=> Jimmy Carter Bans Iranian Immigrants from US, Deported Students During Hostage Crisis....

The liberal media and Republican Party elites erupted this week after Donald Trump announced his plan to ban Muslim immigrants from the US until the government can assure it is safe to do so.

But Democrat Jimmy Carter did the same thing, and much more during the Iranian hostage crisis.

LINK: Now There's Video=> Jimmy Carter Bans Iranian Immigrants from US, Deported Students During Hostage Crisis - The Gateway Pundit

--------------------------

So, on one hand, Trump is not SUGGESTING anything the Liberals haven't ALREADY DONE...

On the other hand, it could be said that Trump is proving to be 'another Jimmy Carter'...

:50:

Good job. The zillionth thread on this.

easyt does not realize that Carter banned them because they were Iranians not because they were Muslims.

so??
There IS a difference, you know. Well, maybe you DON'T know.

there is a difference in what? Carter banned people that he considered a threat
to the health and welfare of the people of the USA. It was IRANIAN STUDENTS
in IRAN that stormed the US embassy in Teheran ----an act of war against the USA--
he acted against them. It is Muslim immigrants and the spawn thereof who
murdered for the glory of allah in California on the basis of their ideology
Country of origin is EASY to prove when one is traveling....passports....visas...etc. Now, you tell us how we can confirm a person's religion. You tell us how that can be done.

You could ask them in front of other known Muslims.

so it is OK to ban a nationality but not a religion even thou they are both so called protected classes
Not so, moe, the SCOTUS made enemy nationalities fair game in time of war.
so we was at war with Iran? that is news to me or do they only teach that in liberal history books?
You said that, not me. The pres is in charge of foreign policy not you, so vote against him next time he runs. Oh, that's right. :lol:

Oh well then, THAT makes all the difference in the world! It's ok to discriminate against people from an entire country but not a certain religion...Oh wait. Libs are telling us we have to take in 'refugees' from SYRIA, not that we have to take in MUSLIMS....

Many Americans do not want SYRIANS here because:
1) ISIS - in Syria - vowed to infiltrate the refugees and attack us, like they successfully did to France

2) Syria is a haven for terrorists - who have proven they are trying to get here like they did in France to attack us - and Americans, again, would rather NOT take the chance of that happening by taking in SYRIANS

Jimmy Carter banned Iranian's and not Muslim's and if the discussion was on Syrian's or Iraqis being banned or vetted better then I agree but the discussion you started is about banning all Muslim's, so let try to stay focus.

It is common sense to temporarily ban all Muslims until they are vetted and the jihadists among them are weeded out. Is that focused enough for you?

Somebody knows nothing about FDR and the Jews and his foreign policy.

Do some reading and stop the bleeding.

FDR banned Jews from entering America - DDC Yahoo Search Results

FDR’s Jewish Problem

How did a president beloved by Jews come to be regarded as an anti-Semite who refused to save them from the Nazis?

By

Laurence Zuckerman
JULY 17, 2013
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Print
fdr_library_otu_img2.jpg

FDR, pictured with his treasury secretary Henry Morgenthau, inscribed this photo, “from one of two of a kind.” Courtesy of the Franklin D. Roosevelt Library and Museum, Hyde Park, New York

Oh well then, THAT makes all the difference in the world! It's ok to discriminate against people from an entire country but not a certain religion...Oh wait. Libs are telling us we have to take in 'refugees' from SYRIA, not that we have to take in MUSLIMS....

Many Americans do not want SYRIANS here because:
1) ISIS - in Syria - vowed to infiltrate the refugees and attack us, like they successfully did to France

2) Syria is a haven for terrorists - who have proven they are trying to get here like they did in France to attack us - and Americans, again, would rather NOT take the chance of that happening by taking in SYRIANS

Jimmy Carter banned Iranian's and not Muslim's and if the discussion was on Syrian's or Iraqis being banned or vetted better then I agree but the discussion you started is about banning all Muslim's, so let try to stay focus.

It is common sense to temporarily ban all Muslims until they are vetted and the jihadists among them are weeded out. Is that focused enough for you?
Can't do it.

Taking advice from his anti-Semite staff FDR refused to admit Jewish refugees before and during the Holocaust.
Yes...that was absolutely horrible and fueled by anti-semitic feelings.....feelings that were spread by people like FATHER Charles Coughlin. Charles Coughlin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FDR was a flaming liberal and is still considered by liberals to be the greatest President of all time. And he banned refugees because of their religion. You liberals should idolize Trump for following FDR's example. If Trump wanted to be like FDR he could put all Muslims in the US in internment centers like FDR did the Japanese-Americans. That should be enough to get the liberal vote.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back