Liberals Win Again!

Mike Pence is a stupid weakling who caved under pressure when he really didn't need to...
Ahh....and we were assured he would never cave.
He caved to a more Progressive citizenry than just a few years ago.

The tidal wave of true Liberal freedom is about to wash over this country.

Its funny how you keep saying they caved. I see nothing of the sort.

"Liberal freedom"

A freedom to suppress the religious, freedom to government entitlements, amnesty to illegals, freedom to spend money we don't have, freedom to make pacts with people who want to kill us...

Yeah, I'd say its already washed over.

How many times? It fails every time.

Being tolerant of intolerance is almost as "retardedly" as being Stephanie.

I understand completely ..You're so wrapped up in religious bigotry and hate, you can't think clearly and any means to close down freedom of speech/religion you don't agree with is just fine with you..

Eh, maybe you don't actually understand what intolerance actually means and the Constitution provides ALL Americans., you are a pick and chose Democrat after all.

I hope someday it dawns on you how off base your POV on this is. Its a massive logic fail. Stick to the fun stuff, Lump. You suck at socio-political discussion.

You are a religious bigot, accept that fact and move on.

I only suck because you disagree and my exercise of free speech defines you and a majority of Democrats.

btw . I have fun pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and will continue to do so.

That's ridiculous.

here we go, they done wore out RACIST so now they are onto bigot. People are so sick of them and their nasty ass party. let them go on with this crap...I just hope the people remember come 2016 for President

LOL! I know right? And like "Racist", the use of the word bigot presents bigotry.

We shouldn't even have hate crime legislation. A crime is a crime. The hate crime laws merely say that it's more of a crime to hurt some people than others. Even though whites may be targeted just for being white, it's never a hate crime.

Quite a few states have law that protect people's freedom of religion and they are all similar, even those passed by liberals.

Pence is merely double checking to appease the whiners who are screaming because he is Republican.

How many times? It fails every time.

Being tolerant of intolerance is almost as "retardedly" as being Stephanie.

I understand completely ..You're so wrapped up in religious bigotry and hate, you can't think clearly and any means to close down freedom of speech/religion you don't agree with is just fine with you..

Eh, maybe you don't actually understand what intolerance actually means and the Constitution provides ALL Americans., you are a pick and chose Democrat after all.

I hope someday it dawns on you how off base your POV on this is. Its a massive logic fail. Stick to the fun stuff, Lump. You suck at socio-political discussion.

You are a religious bigot, accept that fact and move on.

I only suck because you disagree and my exercise of free speech defines you and a majority of Democrats.

btw . I have fun pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and will continue to do so.

That's ridiculous.
Well, you haven't been right yet, so why break your streak...:laugh:

Mike Pence is a stupid weakling who caved under pressure when he really didn't need to...
Ahh....and we were assured he would never cave.
He caved to a more Progressive citizenry than just a few years ago.

The tidal wave of true Liberal freedom is about to wash over this country.

Its funny how you keep saying they caved. I see nothing of the sort.

"Liberal freedom"

A freedom to suppress the religious, freedom to government entitlements, amnesty to illegals, freedom to spend money we don't have, freedom to make pacts with people who want to kill us...

Yeah, I'd say its already washed over.

Did he really say: He caved to a more "progressive" citizenry. OMG. I'm going to die of laughter. what so progressive about having to use threats, calling people names....
and then beating their chest like apes claiming we won we won we won.

oh well , they are so stupid.... they don't see that was part of the reason the people voted their, "nasty progressive party" into minority status in congress...watching them is like watching a segment of romper room

Disciples of Christ make good on threat to move convention out of Indiana over anti-gay law
“We are particularly distressed at the thought that, under the current version of SEA 101, some of our members and friends might not be welcome in some Indiana businesses — might experience legally sanctioned bias and rejection once so common on the basis of race.”

Did you know that one of their most famous pastors was Jim Jones?

You know. The koolaid pastor. Jonestown and all.

Did you know this about Pastor Jim Jones?That he fucked a male member of the Church in front of his followers to prove the member was gay? :lol: Yeah Yeah that's the ticket. He really was hetero but he screwed men in his congregation to "connect".

Homosexuality and other matters
On December 13, 1973, Jones was arrested and charged with soliciting a man for sex in a movie theater bathroom known for homosexual activity, near MacArthur Park in Los Angeles.

The man was an undercover Los Angeles Police Department vice officer. Jones is on record as later telling his followers that he was "the only true heterosexual", but at least one account exists of his sexual abuse of a male member of his congregation in front of the followers, ostensibly to prove the man's own homosexual tendencies.

While Jones banned sex among Temple members outside of marriage, he himself voraciously engaged in sexual relations with both male and female Temple members.

Jones, however, claimed that he detested engaging in homosexual activity and did so only for the male temple adherents' own good, purportedly to connect them symbolically with him (Jones).

Jim Jones - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

when I see the Obots and die hard followers of the Democrat party.

it reminds me of Jim Jones in how they act. it's almost scary they are voting for our lives

Disciples of Christ make good on threat to move convention out of Indiana over anti-gay law
“We are particularly distressed at the thought that, under the current version of SEA 101, some of our members and friends might not be welcome in some Indiana businesses — might experience legally sanctioned bias and rejection once so common on the basis of race.”

Did you know that one of their most famous pastors was Jim Jones?

You know. The koolaid pastor. Jonestown and all.

Did you know this about Pastor Jim Jones?That he fucked a male member of the Church in front of his followers to prove the member was gay? :lol: Yeah Yeah that's the ticket. He really was hetero but he screwed men in his congregation to "connect".

Homosexuality and other matters
On December 13, 1973, Jones was arrested and charged with soliciting a man for sex in a movie theater bathroom known for homosexual activity, near MacArthur Park in Los Angeles.

The man was an undercover Los Angeles Police Department vice officer. Jones is on record as later telling his followers that he was "the only true heterosexual", but at least one account exists of his sexual abuse of a male member of his congregation in front of the followers, ostensibly to prove the man's own homosexual tendencies.

While Jones banned sex among Temple members outside of marriage, he himself voraciously engaged in sexual relations with both male and female Temple members.

Jones, however, claimed that he detested engaging in homosexual activity and did so only for the male temple adherents' own good, purportedly to connect them symbolically with him (Jones).

Jim Jones - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yep... and as is the case with each of our in-house sexual deviants, Jones too was a communist.

when I see the Obots and die hard followers of the Democrat party.

it reminds me of Jim Jones in how they act. it's almost scary they are voting for our lives

Well in fairness to you Stephanie, that's likely because of the stark similarities.

Ultra-Conservative Senator/Governor Mike Pence has changed his position.

Southern Conservative Senator/Governor Asa Huchinson is calling for a re-write before he signs it, making clear there will be no discrimination, and pointing out that the Federal law will be his guidepost, not a 'States Rights' position.

Liberals win again.

If Pence is willing to change his mind then ha cannot be a Conservative, nevermind an Ultra-Conservative. He IS a Liberal, So I'm not sure if that means the Libs win because they turned Pence into one of their own or if they lose for the same reason.

Typical conservative, can't admit defeat. What did you think of Boehner and the rest of the conservatives who folded on not funding DHS? Are they liberals now too? Yikes.....Ted Cruz a Liberal? Shoot me!

Southern Conservative Senator/Governor Asa Huchinson is calling for a re-write before he signs it, making clear there will be no discrimination, and pointing out that the Federal law will be his guidepost, not a 'States Rights' position.

Liberals win again.

If Pence is willing to change his mind then ha cannot be a Conservative, nevermind an Ultra-Conservative. He IS a Liberal, So I'm not sure if that means the Libs win because they turned Pence into one of their own or if they lose for the same reason.
Libs are always losers.

Oh look....he thinks it was the Liberals that lost and brilliant Stephanie agrees with him........someone should clue them in.

Liberals win again.

Libs are always losers.

Not this time.
Libs are always losers because they are ignorant retards.

Now you're just showing your butt hurt.

This thread is funny!

RFRA stands. SCOTUS ruled that it now is expanded to say businesses can have religious beliefs that need protection.

Indiana and Arkansas are just fine tuning the way their State version of the Federal law was written.

Putting in a clause that states for the stupid/ignorant/idiotic among us that this bill in no way allows a business to discriminate against anyone is not a victory for Liberals.

Liberals Win Again!
LMFAO! oh yeah you are winning big. Just look at the House and The Senate. And you will really be a winner when Hilary gets her crooked lying butt kicked. AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You shouldn't be laughing so hard....the House and Senate where Republicans hold the majority just caved in to Obama on funding the DHS, after threatening to shut down the government. I guess being in control doesn't really mean being in control, eh?

Here Are the 75 House Republicans Who Conceded the Immigration Fight TheBlaze.com

Oh, and I forgot to add this:

jobsanger Hillary Still Popular In Spite Of Fake E-mail Scandal

I guess they were throwing the left/libs a bone. by making them think THEY WON something. I mean after that HISTORIC ass kicking and losing Congress. they needed something to keep them thinking they BE THE ONES. LOL

That historic ass kicking didn't really get conservatives much, did it? The GOP ended up folding after threatening to shut down the government....just proves the GOP seems to always be on the wrong side of every issue.

You might as well face it Stephanie, the GOP has control of the House and Senate and they can't get a damn thing done.... quit making a fool of yourself, by bragging about something you ain't got.

It's another indication that the United States Of America is getting more Progressive every day. People are starting to wake up and discard stifling Conservative dogma and are embracing real freedom - the freedom to live your life without discrimination or being treated less in the Government's eyes and laws.

Liberals win again.

More freedom. That's why we have certain groups who like to use government to promote "their" preferred view of society by tearing down crosses in a veterans cemetery, or dictating where a nativity can be displayed. Doesn't appear that liberals know anything about what it means to be "tolerant" towards someone who doesn't believe as they do. Mind you I also don't believe religion ought to be used to force their beliefs onto someone who doesn't share in that same view. If we are to be seen as tolerant, we shouldn't be threatened ... or start a lawsuit over something, simply because that individual doesn't believe as you do. We have a country made up of citizens coming from various nations, bringing with them various customs, beliefs, and traditions, we need to be respectful of each other's values and cultures if we are truly to be known as a nation of immigrants .... and not a nation of disrespectful threatening tyrants.

So, what are you suggesting? That Americans just fold and let the GOP homophobes promote their preferred view of society by passing bills that discriminate tax-paying citizens? You want liberals to be tolerant to your intolerance of people's right to live a life different than that which you propose. Read your own post again, and then apply it to conservatives.

You shouldn't be laughing so hard....the House and Senate where Republicans hold the majority just caved in to Obama on funding the DHS, after threatening to shut down the government. I guess being in control doesn't really mean being in control, eh?

Nice try LMAO are you serious? Mr Obama has devastated the democrat party. Maybe for years to come.

fruitloop.JPG

Forum List

Back