Liberals Win Again!

Not to worry, we have a lovely room picked out for you, if you survive that is, at our favorite concrete hotel, called the Supermax. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

I will never be taken alve, and I guarantee you I'll take more than a few with me when I go.
Saving the taxpayers money? I approve.

And for you, we have a drone so the people you take with you will be anyone stupid enough to hang around or forced to stay with you. You will be our own little AK-47 Germanwings pilot, with an NRA membership card.

Last edited:
It's another indication that the United States Of America is getting more Progressive every day. People are starting to wake up and discard stifling Conservative dogma and are embracing real freedom - the freedom to live your life without discrimination or being treated less in the Government's eyes and laws.

Liberals win again.

Lets see how you Liberals deal with it when we Conservatives start using bullets rather than votes.

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooh, I'm skeert !

It's another indication that the United States Of America is getting more Progressive every day. People are starting to wake up and discard stifling Conservative dogma and are embracing real freedom - the freedom to live your life without discrimination or being treated less in the Government's eyes and laws.

Liberals win again.

Lets see how you Liberals deal with it when we Conservatives start using bullets rather than votes.

Such bluster.

Not to worry, we have a lovely room picked out for you, if you survive that is, at our favorite concrete hotel, called the Supermax. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

I will never be taken alve, and I guarantee you I'll take more than a few with me when I go.

Anathema

Constitutionally guaranteed equality is a really serious subject so I want to thank you for giving us all good laugh.

Last edited:
Saving the taxpayers money? I approve.

More or less money to replace the US or Massachusetts Capital building compared to a trial and execution?
What part of a visit from the FBI because you are threatening to blow things up are you interested in? I could pass this along to the FBI or NSA I suppose, saying that some crazy guy on the Internet is thinking of Bombing the United States Capital building, but I just did by posting that...

What part of a visit from the FBI because you are threatening to blow things up are you interested in? I could pass this along to the FBI or NSA I suppose, saying that some crazy guy on the Internet is thinking of Bombing the United States Capital building, but I just did by posting that...

I'm sure both of those agencies already have quite a thick file on me, PMH.

Of that I am quite sure. You're a gun-toting loon.

something your grandchildren can really be proud of ... Kudos!

Liberals win again.

If only you could get off the couch and not fall over from being drunk before reaching for your handy rifle....

otherwise, it's kind of funny to watch that, when Conservatives run out of arguments, they start to write about physical violence, perhaps even murder.....

Liberals win again.

Conservatives have trouble using a toothbrush. I'm sure your circular firing squad would injure more of your own than anyone else.

Disciples of Christ make good on threat to move convention out of Indiana over anti-gay law
“We are particularly distressed at the thought that, under the current version of SEA 101, some of our members and friends might not be welcome in some Indiana businesses — might experience legally sanctioned bias and rejection once so common on the basis of race.”

More from your link:

“As a Christian church, we are particularly sensitive to the values of the One we follow — one who sat at the table with people from all walks of life, and loved them all,” the letter read. “Our church is diverse in point of view, but we share a value for an open Lord’s Table.”

“We are particularly distressed at the thought that, under the current version of SEA 101, some of our members and friends might not be welcome in some Indiana businesses — might experience legally sanctioned bias and rejection once so common on the basis of race.”

Despite the governor’s plea to the state legislature to amend the bill so that such discrimination would be illegal, the Disciples announced Tuesday they planned to move their 2017 convention.

Associate General Minister Todd Adams told The Indianapolis Star that the economic hit to the city could be brutal, as the 8,000 attendees were expected to pump $5.9 million into the local economy.

The letter did acknowledge that should the legislature alter the bill, the Disciples would be willing to consider returning the convention to Indianapolis. “If the legal situation changes,” it stated, ” we look forward to future opportunities to hold the General Assembly in the City of Indianapolis which we love so much and call home.”

So, such nasty political decisions based on hatred of certain groups of people can indeed have very painful economic repercussions.

Ultra-Conservative Senator/Governor Mike Pence has changed his position.

Southern Conservative Senator/Governor Asa Huchinson is calling for a re-write before he signs it, making clear there will be no discrimination, and pointing out that the Federal law will be his guidepost, not a 'States Rights' position.

Liberals win again.

If Pence is willing to change his mind then ha cannot be a Conservative, nevermind an Ultra-Conservative. He IS a Liberal, So I'm not sure if that means the Libs win because they turned Pence into one of their own or if they lose for the same reason.
Libs are always losers.

Forum List

Back