Liberals Win Again!

It's sure looks like the Democratic Party has turned their backs on the Constitution in regards to religious freedoms and free speech. The Democratic Party hates Christians, feels they should be persecuted and there rights as American citizens should be removed. They call that a win, I call it complete intolerance and anarchy.

You sound cray-cray, bro. Most Democrats are Christian. By a large margin. Have you ever given that fact any thought?

It's sure looks like the Democratic Party has turned their backs on the Constitution in regards to religious freedoms and free speech. The Democratic Party hates Christians, feels they should be persecuted and there rights as American citizens should be removed. They call that a win, I call it complete intolerance and anarchy.

Yep...

What we have here is a classic demonstration of the fascism that the Left is always projecting upon us.

What they're saying is that the means to practice sexual deviancy rises above the means of Christians to exercise their God-given inalienable rights.

You sound cray-cray, bro. Most Democrats are Christian. By a large margin. Have you ever given that fact any thought?

Then a majority of Democrats would oppose YOU!

Huh... so much for the whole popular majority crap.

Then a majority of Democrats would oppose YOU!

Huh... so much for the whole popular majority crap.

I'm not a Democrat....but your math is off.

Ultra-Conservative Senator/Governor Mike Pence has changed his position.

Southern Conservative Senator/Governor Asa Huchinson is calling for a re-write before he signs it, making clear there will be no discrimination, and pointing out that the Federal law will be his guidepost, not a 'States Rights' position.

Liberals win again.
So this is a "win"?.....How so.. These laws are going in effect...Dumb

It's another indication that the United States Of America is getting more Progressive every day. People are starting to wake up and discard stifling Conservative dogma and are embracing real freedom - the freedom to live your life without discrimination or being treated less in the Government's eyes and laws.

Liberals win again.

More freedom. That's why we have certain groups who like to use government to promote "their" preferred view of society by tearing down crosses in a veterans cemetery, or dictating where a nativity can be displayed. Doesn't appear that liberals know anything about what it means to be "tolerant" towards someone who doesn't believe as they do. Mind you I also don't believe religion ought to be used to force their beliefs onto someone who doesn't share in that same view. If we are to be seen as tolerant, we shouldn't be threatened ... or start a lawsuit over something, simply because that individual doesn't believe as you do. We have a country made up of citizens coming from various nations, bringing with them various customs, beliefs, and traditions, we need to be respectful of each other's values and cultures if we are truly to be known as a nation of immigrants .... and not a nation of disrespectful threatening tyrants.

oh, they want us to respect homosexual while it's ok for them to dump all over Christians.
deep down they are red boned tyrants and bullies. they have no morals or honor

How many times? It fails every time.

Being tolerant of intolerance is almost as "retardedly" as being Stephanie.

I understand completely ..You're so wrapped up in religious bigotry and hate, you can't think clearly and any means to close down freedom of speech/religion you don't agree with is just fine with you..

Eh, maybe you don't actually understand what intolerance actually means and the Constitution provides ALL Americans., you are a pick and chose Democrat after all.

Southern Conservative Senator/Governor Asa Huchinson is calling for a re-write before he signs it, making clear there will be no discrimination, and pointing out that the Federal law will be his guidepost, not a 'States Rights' position.

Liberals win again.
So this is a "win"?.....How so.. These laws are going in effect...Dumb

What "it" is, is hysteria on the part of the mentally disordered.

What did the liberals win besides another "look how batshit crazy we are" contest? .... :dunno:

It's another indication that the United States Of America is getting more Progressive every day. People are starting to wake up and discard stifling Conservative dogma and are embracing real freedom - the freedom to live your life without discrimination or being treated less in the Government's eyes and laws.

Liberals win again.

More freedom. That's why we have certain groups who like to use government to promote "their" preferred view of society by tearing down crosses in a veterans cemetery, or dictating where a nativity can be displayed. Doesn't appear that liberals know anything about what it means to be "tolerant" towards someone who doesn't believe as they do. Mind you I also don't believe religion ought to be used to force their beliefs onto someone who doesn't share in that same view. If we are to be seen as tolerant, we shouldn't be threatened ... or start a lawsuit over something, simply because that individual doesn't believe as you do. We have a country made up of citizens coming from various nations, bringing with them various customs, beliefs, and traditions, we need to be respectful of each other's values and cultures if we are truly to be known as a nation of immigrants .... and not a nation of disrespectful threatening tyrants.

oh, they want us to respect homosexual while it's ok for them to dump all over Christians.
deep down they are red boned tyrants and bullies

Yup... You're looking at deceit, fraudulently advanced as a means to mislead the ignorant... which is just evil, doin' what evil does.

Yep...

What we have here is a classic demonstration of the fascism that the Left is always projecting upon us.

What they're saying is that the means to practice sexual deviancy rises above the means of Christians to exercise their God-given inalienable rights.

Every day they remind me more and more of Hitler and his band of Nazis

I understand completely ..You're so wrapped up in religious bigotry and hate, you can't think clearly and any means to close down freedom of speech/religion you don't agree with is just fine with you..

Eh, maybe you don't actually understand what intolerance actually means and the Constitution provides ALL Americans., you are a pick and chose Democrat after all.

I hope someday it dawns on you how off base your POV on this is. Its a massive logic fail. Stick to the fun stuff, Lump. You suck at socio-political discussion.

Democrats only say they support Christians and Blacks pre-election, after elections they screw them over at will.

Sorry bout that,

1. He said he was going to see it was changed so the libturds don't commit suicide and not vote for him, and yet you can bet your bottom dollar it will be a very small tweak, if even noticeable.
2. So there you go, the homo faggots win,…in Indiana,..lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Democrats only say they support Christians and Blacks pre-election, after elections they screw them over at will.

Such is the nature of evil.

Sorry bout that,

1. He said he was going to see it was changed so the libturds don't commit suicide and not vote for him, and yet you can bet your bottom dollar it will be a very small tweak, if even noticeable.
2. So there you go, the homo faggots win,…in Indiana,..lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

they call it a win by acting like jerks, bullies and bringing in more people to hate them...

some big win. but for small people who has no respect for others.... they'll take what they can get I guess

I hope someday it dawns on you how off base your POV on this is. Its a massive logic fail. Stick to the fun stuff, Lump. You suck at socio-political discussion.

You are a religious bigot, accept that fact and move on.

I only suck because you disagree and my exercise of free speech defines you and a majority of Democrats.

btw . I have fun pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and will continue to do so.

Last edited:

Liberals win again.

Aaaand how are they changing their position? Asa Hutchinson is asking the law to be rewritten to be an exact duplicate of the Federal Law. Pence on the other hand only wants a clarification. The same exact law with the same exact language will still be on the books!

Answer the question! How are they changing position?

You are a religious bigot, accept that fact and move on.

I only suck because you disagree and my exercise of free speech defines you and a majority of Democrats.

here we go, they done wore out RACIST so now they are onto bigot. People are so sick of them and their nasty ass party. let them go on with this crap...I just hope the people remember come 2016 for President

Forum List

Back