Liberals Win Again!

Ultra-Conservative Senator/Governor Mike Pence has changed his position.

Southern Conservative Senator/Governor Asa Huchinson is calling for a re-write before he signs it, making clear there will be no discrimination, and pointing out that the Federal law will be his guidepost, not a 'States Rights' position.

Liberals win again.

If Pence is willing to change his mind then ha cannot be a Conservative, nevermind an Ultra-Conservative. He IS a Liberal, So I'm not sure if that means the Libs win because they turned Pence into one of their own or if they lose for the same reason.
Libs are always losers.

Not this time.

Southern Conservative Senator/Governor Asa Huchinson is calling for a re-write before he signs it, making clear there will be no discrimination, and pointing out that the Federal law will be his guidepost, not a 'States Rights' position.

Liberals win again.

If Pence is willing to change his mind then ha cannot be a Conservative, nevermind an Ultra-Conservative. He IS a Liberal, So I'm not sure if that means the Libs win because they turned Pence into one of their own or if they lose for the same reason.
Libs are always losers.

Not this time.
Libs are always losers because they are ignorant retards.

Not to worry, we have a lovely room picked out for you, if you survive that is, at our favorite concrete hotel, called the Supermax. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

I will never be taken alve, and I guarantee you I'll take more than a few with me when I go.
So you're as crazy as this guy...

o-ADAM-LANZA-facebook.jpg

Poor, unhinged, conservatives.

Liberals have some deep rooted problems they think they are so important.... and they think they made some Governor of a state THEY DON'T live in, change his mind by acting like bullies, horses ass and threats.

what a bunch of losers. worry over your states

Liberals Win Again!
LMFAO! oh yeah you are winning big. Just look at the House and The Senate. And you will really be a winner when Hilary gets her crooked lying butt kicked. AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Liberals win again.
Actually all the American people win, our free and democratic society wins, and the right of the people to petition the government for a redress of grievances is reaffirmed.

Liberals Win Again!
LMFAO! oh yeah you are winning big. Just look at the House and The Senate. And you will really be a winner when Hilary gets her crooked lying butt kicked. AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

like I said, they have some Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep seated problems.

this whole thing has become a frkken bore

Liberals have some deep rooted problems they think they are so important.... and they think they made some Governor of a state THEY DON'T live in, change his mind by acting like bullies, horses ass and threats.

Nope. Not bullies, or horses asses, and no threats......just promises. However, I'm not sure he changed his mind, because a bigot doesn't change that easily, but we did make him change his behavior. That usually happens when the entire country stands up to a bully. Expect it to happen again, and again, and again. You lost.......get over it.

Oh? What changed his mind then?

Liberals Win Again!

like I said, they have some Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep seated problems.

this whole thing has become a frkken bore
Hisses an idiot who cheered for 30 million people to descend upon D.C. to throw Obama out of office.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Let's roll," Staph! Before it's too late!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Liberals win again.

The Reader should recognize that the above cited contributor did not say how the 're-write' would be 'different'.

She has a good reason for that... it won't be.

I guess they were throwing the left/libs a bone. by making them think THEY WON something. I mean after that HISTORIC ass kicking and losing Congress. they needed something to keep them thinking they BE THE ONES. LOL

:bye1::bye1::bye1:

Does Pence now have to give up that cute conservative ring and have the "I hate Obama" tattoo surgically removed?

It's another indication that the United States Of America is getting more Progressive every day. People are starting to wake up and discard stifling Conservative dogma and are embracing real freedom - the freedom to live your life without discrimination or being treated less in the Government's eyes and laws.

Liberals win again.

More freedom. That's why we have certain groups who like to use government to promote "their" preferred view of society by tearing down crosses in a veterans cemetery, or dictating where a nativity can be displayed. Doesn't appear that liberals know anything about what it means to be "tolerant" towards someone who doesn't believe as they do. Mind you I also don't believe religion ought to be used to force their beliefs onto someone who doesn't share in that same view. If we are to be seen as tolerant, we shouldn't be threatened ... or start a lawsuit over something, simply because that individual doesn't believe as you do. We have a country made up of citizens coming from various nations, bringing with them various customs, beliefs, and traditions, we need to be respectful of each other's values and cultures if we are truly to be known as a nation of immigrants .... and not a nation of disrespectful threatening tyrants.

It's sure looks like the Democratic Party has turned their backs on the Constitution in regards to religious freedoms and free speech. The Democratic Party hates Christians, feels they should be persecuted and there rights as American citizens should be removed. They call that a win, I call it complete intolerance and anarchy.

Forum List

Back