Liberals, will Biden invite you to his nuclear bunker?The war between USA & NATO vs Russia in Ukraine is coming.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
You, liberal morons wanted WWIII, you voted for one senile moron ( ane election thief ) who is a puppet of BLM and forgets even his own name. Now you have your bill, the war between USA & NATO vs Russia is unavoidable. Of course Ukraine has no chance against Russia, of course USA & NATO will enter the war in Ukraine, of course nukes will fly in few hours to any western country, at first to Germany ( US military nuclear bases ) and USA.
Call Biden and ask him for a place in his nuclear bunker. Only imbecile idiot believes Russia will don't response by nukes to any NATO involvement in the Ukrainian war. Because Ukraine is a 'country' which is 100% run by Pentagon and CIA be sure, hundreds of false flag actions will take place to involve Russian nuclear arsenal. Europa ceases out to exist in 30 minutes, USA in few hours.
BTW WWIII is good for depopulation agenda, a remedy against 'global warming' and too much whites on the Earth.

Thank your icon in DC, cretins!

Gloomy omens of an imminent war?

Russia's army has been moving thousands of weapons and tens of thousands of troops toward Ukraine's border and into occupied Crimea for several days. This is evidenced by verified videos from numerous regions of western Russia.
According to them, Russia is moving not only offensive weapons, but also logistics for a large-scale campaign to the west. In addition to tanks, armored personnel carriers and artillery pieces, this includes bridge-building materials, communications equipment and military ambulances.

511J5JGkr1L._AC_SX466_.jpg

You, liberal morons wanted WWIII, you voted for one senile moron ( ane election thief ) who is a puppet of BLM and forgets even his own name. Now you have your bill, the war between USA & NATO vs Russia is unavoidable. Of course Ukraine has no chance against Russia, of course USA & NATO will enter the war in Ukraine, of course nukes will fly in few hours to any western country, at first to Germany ( US military nuclear bases ) and USA.
Call Biden and ask him for a place in his nuclear bunker. Only imbecile idiot believes Russia will don't response by nukes to any NATO involvement in the Ukrainian war. Because Ukraine is a 'country' which is 100% run by Pentagon and CIA be sure, hundreds of false flag actions will take place to involve Russian nuclear arsenal. Europa ceases out to exist in 30 minutes, USA in few hours.
BTW WWIII is good for depopulation agenda, a remedy against 'global warming' and too much whites on the Earth.

Russia's army has been moving thousands of weapons and tens of thousands of troops toward Ukraine's border and into occupied Crimea for several days. This is evidenced by verified videos from numerous regions of western Russia.
According to them, Russia is moving not only offensive weapons, but also logistics for a large-scale campaign to the west. In addition to tanks, armored personnel carriers and artillery pieces, this includes bridge-building materials, communications equipment and military ambulances.

Let's talk about Ukraine, near-peers, and intent...

I remember when this bothered you.. oh wait.. I don’t.

Does NK have nuke which are capable to reach the West?
Trump shall come back and kick the insane moron and election thief out of office

donald-trump-ist-auf-twitter-verstummt-8594.jpg
Deflection. You are a hypocrite. You support a wild barking coward of Trump. If you think any of us on the left think Trump has any courage at all to come back from the ass kicking we gave him you have another thing coming.

Trump let our enemies act without constraint and emboldened them to murder out in the open while praising and wheeling and dealing with them. Biden runs a tight ship motherfucker. Our enemies are losing influence daily and yes, may kick up some sand as they retreat. Have some balls unlike your orange god.

Trump shall come back and kick the insane moron and election thief out of office

Deflection. You are a hypocrite. You support a wild barking coward of Trump. If you think any of us on the left think Trump has any courage at all to come back from the ass kicking we gave him you have another thing coming.

Trump let our enemies act without constraint and emboldened them to murder out in the open while praising and wheeling and dealing with them. Biden runs a tight ship motherfucker. Our enemies are losing influence daily and yes, may kick up some sand as they retreat. Have some balls unlike your orange god.

Trump didn't send nukes to my backyard. That's enough for me.
Russia wasn't enemy of the West until Jewish presstitutes and neocons transformed the former friendly country to one.

Russia wasn't enemy of the West until Jewish presstitutes and neocons transformed the former friendly country to one.
In one post of only two sentences you praised Trump, Russia, and attacked Jews while blaming a conspiracy in the government to make Russia look bad. Are you ok? Show me on this doll where did an American touch you?

24C4DC2E-5507-4C78-A252-EC7A979D33C5.jpeg

In one post of only two sentences you praised Trump, Russia, and attacked Jews while blaming a conspiracy in the government to make Russia look bad. Are you ok? Show me on this doll where did an American touch you?

View attachment 475333

What would the reaction of USA like when Mexico and Canada became members of Warsaw Pact and Russian nukes would be in vicinity of Toronto?

fm5f4ET1t4s-JaIJ_0Rw6stQ1-RztcFayGWEzPCvhuVoCtc4yAX_1G5lxZ6N-8ZTJJSpgPghBtMHJMb7HEy2bUytqVDYqz64elIvgowJo8aHGaKSuxmpWUM-zcqW_kp5jyrk9epCdjy1

BkTMx-UCQAA6Uk9.jpg

oh-cyka-72190128.png

texas-vs-russia-economy.png

Nukes are very expensive ... no one is going to waste one on The Ukraine.

We all grew up with the threat of nuclear annihilation, that is nothing new. What's new is "conservatives" thinking we need to be timid and knuckle under to Russia. It's insane just how much Russian trolls have infiltrated "conservative" politics. They have turned "conservatives" into cowardly collaborators in Russia's effort to diminish the West.

..usually I would not agree--BUT, Biden has proven to be an idiot making all kinds of idiot decisions ..so I would not be surprised

e6910e10-7922-4e6b-91a1-b71d610502fa_1.8e09339fc195eb14413cc6aa2520b4d6.jpeg

View attachment 475333

What would the reaction of USA like when Mexico and Canada became members of Warsaw Pact and Russian nukes would be in vicinity of Toronto?

fm5f4ET1t4s-JaIJ_0Rw6stQ1-RztcFayGWEzPCvhuVoCtc4yAX_1G5lxZ6N-8ZTJJSpgPghBtMHJMb7HEy2bUytqVDYqz64elIvgowJo8aHGaKSuxmpWUM-zcqW_kp5jyrk9epCdjy1

BkTMx-UCQAA6Uk9.jpg
I feel that’s more of a move that would happen in a game of “Risk” than in real life. No?

coupe of

View attachment 475333

BkTMx-UCQAA6Uk9.jpg
I feel that’s more of a move that would happen in a game of “Risk” than in real life. No?
there is no “Risk” of a new Moscow´s attack on Ukrainian state
couple of Chechens and Avar muslism will take care about imperial orthodoxies like Baron and Poogabe´s ambitions
scale_1200

1617093965685-png.474127

Forum List

Back