Liberals ruin everything and now they're ruining the NFL and the military

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Liberals ruin everything, and now they're ruining the NFL and the military, two of the institutions that were, up now, still unspoiled by the mental, moral, and spiritual sickness that is liberalism.

I really think we'd be better off if liberals and conservatives just agreed that we can't live with each other any more and separate into two countries. The liberals could have the cesspool cities with high crime, the Pacific Coast, the Northeast, and conservatives could take the heartland where real Americans still live.

Every day, liberals make me sicker and sicker and I am getting tired of their bullshit antics. It is simply not appropriate for a football player who makes millions of dollars, while the people of the heartland barely make enough to survive, to refuse to stand for the National Anthem. If these football players think there's an issue with the police, there are other ways to express it. But to show disrespect to the flag is to show disrespect to the entire nation, and every man and woman who fought to preserve our freedom and way of life, and those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

To tell coaches and football players at West Point that they are not allowed to pray after a game is a violation of long standing military tradition, a violation of those coaches' and players' religious freedom, and an insult to God. If we are no longer to have a military that worships God and prays to him, then we no longer have a military we can trust. History is full of examples of how rapidly a nation loses freedom when people who hate God take over the military.

Last edited:
If we are no longer to have a military that worships God and prays to him, then we no longer have a military we can trust. History is full of examples of how rapidly a nation loses freedom when people who hate God take over the military.

What God does our military worship?

And why do liberals hate the American flag and God?

Because they are mentally, morally and spiritually sick.

Conservatives have allowed the lunatics to run the asylum for far too long.

We need to break the liberal stranglehold on both political parties, Hollywood, the media, academia, the public school system, the mainline Protestant churches, the Catholic Chuch, Judaism, Silicon Valley, Wall Street Banks, and the Fortune 500 companies. Conservatives have allowed liberals to totally dominate these institutions, and we have not properly supported the rare few, like Ted Cruz, who stands his ground and fights back against liberal domination of everything.

The NFL is as money making business and right now people will watch and support their teams over most all else. The free market wins so does the NFL no matter what the players do. If you support free market then you support the NFL. Otherwise you are a hypocrite. They win you lose.

How can conservatives laud the free market and dislike NFL players. Morals have no place in the free market. Its only about the money.

Your rant is similar to one Levin went on today on his radio show. Complaining about how nobody understands conservatives and purists and the constitution and blah blah blah... Complaining about how much money the progressives have backing them, how much power, and support, while the poor conservatives work for practically nothing with little to no support...

Well why do you think that is??!!??!! Either the masses are brainwashed idiots or there is something the conservative purists are not understanding about their own ideology. There is a reason why progressives have so much money, power, and support... It's because the majority of people agree with them.

I appreciate conservatism but believe in balance. If you want to know the problem, it's the absolutists out there. The wingnuts on both sides that scream their heads off about nonesense and drown out the reasonable voices

Your rant is similar to one Levin went on today on his radio show. Complaining about how nobody understands conservatives and purists and the constitution and blah blah blah... Complaining about how much money the progressives have backing them, how much power, and support, while the poor conservatives work for practically nothing with little to no support...

Well why do you think that is??!!??!! Either the masses are brainwashed idiots or there is something the conservative purists are not understanding about their own ideology. There is a reason why progressives have so much money, power, and support... It's because the majority of people agree with them.

I appreciate conservatism but believe in balance. If you want to know the problem, it's the absolutists out there. The wingnuts on both sides that scream their heads off about nonesense and drown out the reasonable voices
So you are admitting that your side represents the establishment of billionaires, millionaires, and their corporate toadies that is destroying our nation's soul, and keeping the middle class poor and making them poorer every year.

Thank you for your honest admission of the truth.

So you are admitting that your side represents the establishment of billionaires, millionaires, and their corporate toadies that is destroying our nation's soul, and keeping the middle class poor and making them poorer every year.

Thank you for your honest admission of the truth.
Your response is a Prime example of what I consider the problem. Thank you for reinforcing my point

My Steelers are beating the Washington *******.

I'd use the other team's name, but it's offensive.

The NFL is as money making business and right now people will watch and support their teams over most all else. The free market wins so does the NFL no matter what the players do. If you support free market then you support the NFL. Otherwise you are a hypocrite. They win you lose.
That's the weirdest explanation I've ever heard. I support free market by buying stuff what are up to my standards. If something seems to be inferior to my standards, I do not buy it. If I don't buy stuff because of the explanation in the previous sentence, does that constitute your "not supporting free market" criteria?

Ahhhh look at the conservatives being all whiney political correct ! I thought you hated PC bullshit , but now you cry about standing for the anthem ?! Hypocrites .

Anger.

One of the Seven Deadliest.

Maybe you should just calm the fuck down.

How can conservatives laud the free market and dislike NFL players. Morals have no place in the free market. Its only about the money.
..and your weird reverse psychology attempt is still a big fail. BTW, morals are very important in every facet of life and in every society.

Ahhhh look at the conservatives being all whiney political correct ! I thought you hated PC bullshit , but now you cry about standing for the anthem ?! Hypocrites .
Timmy, respecting the country's main symbols as the National Anthem and the Flag is not PC. It's supposed to be patriotism and reverence toward those who sacrificed life and limb for the freedom what they represent. Spitting on those who made the sacrifice is despicable.

Maybe when you grow up, you will understand the deeper meanings of those symbols.

When it comes to morals vs money defcon you will side with money every time. Morals go right out the door for the right price. That is the very essence of america. The truth hurts.

When it comes to morals vs money defcon you will side with money every time. Morals go right out the door for the right price. That is the very essence of america. The truth hurts.
There are people who do not worship money. Don't come back with the "they just weren't offered the right amount"
Yes, unfortunately America became like that for a well known reason for those who care to look under the surface.

Timmy, respecting the country's main symbols as the National Anthem and the Flag is not PC. It's supposed to be patriotism and reverence toward those who sacrificed life and limb for the freedom what they represent. Spitting on those who made the sacrifice is despicable.

Maybe when you grow up, you will understand the deeper meanings of those symbols.

Oh because it offends YOU its not PC ?

When natives complain about the Redskins name that's PC. But the anthem is not !?

Lol! Hypocrites !!!!!!!

By the way . Many a black American have served . And standing up their rights is not spitting in their face . How you tie shit to the military is total crap .

Last edited:

Oh because it offends YOU its not PC ?

When natives complain about the Redskins name that's PC. But the anthem is not !?

Lol! Hypocrites !!!!!!!
Of course it offends me Timmy. It has nothing to do with PC. It has everything to do with the deep understanding of what those symbols represent. Those who disrespect them, are scumbags in my eyes and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Actually, nobody has the right not to be offended Timmy.

Forum List

Back