Liberals ruin everything and now they're ruining the NFL and the military

You do have the right to be offended . And speak up about it .

When the left does it , you call it "political correctness " . Take the whole confederate flag thing and what "that symbol represents " to use your words .

Go ahead and bend reality into a pretezel to convince yourself it's different . But it's not .
I am not going to bite on your childish lure Timmy.
Since you brought it up, if the U.S. National Flag is just a peace of "rag" then what is your problem with the Battle Flag, it is just a piece of rag also, no?

Let me ask you . You talk shit about all the troops who defended the U.S. flag , but you are cool wh people flying the confederate flag ? The flag of traitors who killed more american soldiers than any enemy in history ?
What are you talking about? Please cite me on trashing U.S. troops.
You are acting as an imbecile.

Do you know the difference between a field grade officer and a company grade officer? Do you know when one is eligible to attend War College? Don't lecture me on the U.S. military kid. Your childish tantrum is unwarranted and don't sling shit around such as accusations with no merit.

What does any of this have to do with troops? I didnt bring them up .

They guy is protesting police brutality , not the military .
Protesting police brutality AT A FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME.

Get it?

It's as ridiculous as #bringbackourgirls

If you truly feel blacks are being oppressed the get off your million dollar ass and attend a BLM March in a city where police brutality might actually exist.

You do know there's was some high profile police shootings in SF.

You do have the right to be offended . And speak up about it .

When the left does it , you call it "political correctness " . Take the whole confederate flag thing and what "that symbol represents " to use your words .

Go ahead and bend reality into a pretezel to convince yourself it's different . But it's not .
Since you brought it up, if the U.S. National Flag is just a peace of "rag" then what is your problem with the Battle Flag, it is just a piece of rag also, no?

Let me ask you . You talk shit about all the troops who defended the U.S. flag , but you are cool wh people flying the confederate flag ? The flag of traitors who killed more american soldiers than any enemy in history ?

Do you know the difference between a field grade officer and a company grade officer? Do you know when one is eligible to attend War College? Don't lecture me on the U.S. military kid. Your childish tantrum is unwarranted and don't sling shit around such as accusations with no merit.

Get it?

If you truly feel blacks are being oppressed the get off your million dollar ass and attend a BLM March in a city where police brutality might actually exist.

That's his fucking forum!

I love people who are like " oh you should protest in a closet where no one sees you !"

Get it?

You do know there's was some high profile police shootings in SF.
Inside a NFL stadium during a game? Should every black man stop doing his job and protest while he's on the job?

There is a time & place for expressing yourself. On the job is not that place. This trend is going to lead us to a crisis of productivity at some point if this shit persists. Pretty soon employers will be powerless to expect you to do the job you were hired to do because it might interfere with your ability to express yourself.

Just like I said that stupid Christian nut woman should have given the license to the gay couple, Kaepernick should stop his nonsense and focus on what he was hired to do

I am consistent in my beliefs, can you say the same? I doubt it

Get it?

I love people who are like " oh you should protest in a closet where no one sees you !"
So you supported the Christian nut who exercised her beliefs in her forum by refusing to give gay marriage certificates???

There is only one hypocrite in this debate and that hypocrite is YOU

Get it?

So you supported the Christian nut who exercised her beliefs in her forum by refusing to give gay marriage certificates???

That county clerk chick ? She refused to do her job! It's not like the QB is refusing to run a play . Standing for the anthem is not his job.

Terrible analogy .

Get it?

That county clerk chick ? She refused to do her job! It's not like the QB is refusing to run a play . Standing for the anthem is not his job.

Terrible analogy .
Their jobs are to entertain America. Period. If he fails to produce and revenue falls as a result he will be fired. End of story. Part of his job is to represent the franchise not himself

Nice to see you willing to twist in the wind and justify your hypocrisy rather than outright deny it.

So you are admitting that your side represents the establishment of billionaires, millionaires, and their corporate toadies that is destroying our nation's soul, and keeping the middle class poor and making them poorer every year. Thank you for your honest admission of the truth.
You sound like a Commie. What do you have against people working hard and becoming successful? Go kiss Putin's ass.

So you are admitting that your side represents the establishment of billionaires, millionaires, and their corporate toadies that is destroying our nation's soul, and keeping the middle class poor and making them poorer every year. Thank you for your honest admission of the truth.
You sound like a Commie. What do you have against people working hard and becoming successful? Go kiss Putin's ass.
:offtopic:

Get it?

Terrible analogy .
Their jobs are to entertain America. Period. If he fails to produce and revenue falls as a result he will be fired. End of story. Part of his job is to represent the franchise not himself

Nice to see you willing to twist in the wind and justify your hypocrisy rather than outright deny it.

Where am I being a hypocrite ?

Get it?

Terrible analogy .

She was just exercising her beliefs. It's obvious to anyone willing to be honest with themselves.
I've made my point. I think it's more than valid, you don't. I see no point in continuing on further.

Terrible analogy .

She was just exercising her beliefs. It's obvious to anyone willing to be honest with themselves.
I've made my point. I think it's more than valid, you don't. I see no point in continuing on further.

She prevented others from exercising thier rights . She could've stood aside and let others issue marriage licenses . But she stopped everybody . Big difference .

Terrible analogy .

She prevented others from exercising thier rights . She could've stood aside and let others issue marriage licenses . But she stopped everybody . Big difference .
Dude we're done here.

Terrible analogy .

Dude we're done here.

Of course we are . Cause you know I'm right and that's what bothers you .

Liberals ruin everything, and now they're ruining the NFL and the military, two of the institutions that were, up now, still unspoiled by the mental, moral, and spiritual sickness that is liberalism.

I really think we'd be better off if liberals and conservatives just agreed that we can't live with each other any more and separate into two countries. The liberals could have the cesspool cities with high crime, the Pacific Coast, the Northeast, and conservatives could take the heartland where real Americans still live.

Every day, liberals make me sicker and sicker and I am getting tired of their bullshit antics. It is simply not appropriate for a football player who makes millions of dollars, while the people of the heartland barely make enough to survive, to refuse to stand for the National Anthem. If these football players think there's an issue with the police, there are other ways to express it. But to show disrespect to the flag is to show disrespect to the entire nation, and every man and woman who fought to preserve our freedom and way of life, and those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

To tell coaches and football players at West Point that they are not allowed to pray after a game is a violation of long standing military tradition, a violation of those coaches' and players' religious freedom, and an insult to God. If we are no longer to have a military that worships God and prays to him, then we no longer have a military we can trust. History is full of examples of how rapidly a nation loses freedom when people who hate God take over the military.

The Liberals will never go for it. They need Oil, the Military, the Police, and Capitalism to sustain their lifestyle. Here's something to consider.....When the GOP was in charge, people in Vermont talked of secession. With Liberals in charge, Texas grumbles about secession. If Vermont seceded, Conservatives would help draft the papers. If Texas seceded with Liberals in control, Liberals would use the UN to invade Texas. Why? Because Texas means a lot more the US Economy than Vermont. It's called Oil. We are and remain an Oil-driven economy. Gas prices are low right now which is a good thing......who is going to put forth a policy that keeps us that way? Whether gas is $2.00 or $5.00, still too dependent on foreign oil.

Your rant is similar to one Levin went on today on his radio show. Complaining about how nobody understands conservatives and purists and the constitution and blah blah blah... Complaining about how much money the progressives have backing them, how much power, and support, while the poor conservatives work for practically nothing with little to no support...

Well why do you think that is??!!??!! Either the masses are brainwashed idiots or there is something the conservative purists are not understanding about their own ideology. There is a reason why progressives have so much money, power, and support... It's because the majority of people agree with them.

I appreciate conservatism but believe in balance. If you want to know the problem, it's the absolutists out there. The wingnuts on both sides that scream their heads off about nonesense and drown out the reasonable voices
So you are admitting that your side represents the establishment of billionaires, millionaires, and their corporate toadies that is destroying our nation's soul, and keeping the middle class poor and making them poorer every year.

Thank you for your honest admission of the truth.
The truth is you’re a liar.

Forum List

Back