Liberals ruin everything and now they're ruining the NFL and the military

If you cannot legislate morality you should not expect it. It cannot compete with the dollar. Facts are facts. He who has the most money wins. That is what america is purely about. Pretty easy to see.

If you cannot legislate morality you should not expect it. It cannot compete with the dollar. Facts are facts. He who has the most money wins. That is what america is purely about. Pretty easy to see.
As I said before. There is a reason for that. The systematic destruction of moral standards by those who religiously believe that certain people are fair game to screw over should make you thinking.

Ahhhh look at the conservatives being all whiney political correct ! I thought you hated PC bullshit , but now you cry about standing for the anthem ?! Hypocrites .
Timmy, respecting the country's main symbols as the National Anthem and the Flag is not PC. It's supposed to be patriotism and reverence toward those who sacrificed life and limb for the freedom what they represent. Spitting on those who made the sacrifice is despicable.

Maybe when you grow up, you will understand the deeper meanings of those symbols.

Oh because it offends YOU its not PC ?

When natives complain about the Redskins name that's PC. But the anthem is not !?

Lol! Hypocrites !!!!!!!
Of course it offends me Timmy. It has nothing to do with PC. It has everything to do with the deep understanding of what those symbols represent. Those who disrespect them, are scumbags in my eyes and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Actually, nobody has the right not to be offended Timmy.

You do have the right to be offended . And speak up about it .

When the left does it , you call it "political correctness " . Take the whole confederate flag thing and what "that symbol represents " to use your words .

Go ahead and bend reality into a pretezel to convince yourself it's different . But it's not .

Ahhhh look at the conservatives being all whiney political correct ! I thought you hated PC bullshit , but now you cry about standing for the anthem ?! Hypocrites .
Timmy, respecting the country's main symbols as the National Anthem and the Flag is not PC. It's supposed to be patriotism and reverence toward those who sacrificed life and limb for the freedom what they represent. Spitting on those who made the sacrifice is despicable.

Maybe when you grow up, you will understand the deeper meanings of those symbols.

When natives complain about the Redskins name that's PC. But the anthem is not !?

Lol! Hypocrites !!!!!!!
Of course it offends me Timmy. It has nothing to do with PC. It has everything to do with the deep understanding of what those symbols represent. Those who disrespect them, are scumbags in my eyes and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

When the left does it , you call it "political correctness " . Take the whole confederate flag thing and what "that symbol represents " to use your words .

Go ahead and bend reality into a pretezel to convince yourself it's different . But it's not .
I am not going to bite on your childish lure Timmy.
Since you brought it up, if the U.S. National Flag is just a peace of "rag" then what is your problem with the Battle Flag, it is just a piece of rag also, no?

Lol! Hypocrites !!!!!!!

Since you brought it up, if the U.S. National Flag is just a peace of "rag" then what is your problem with the Battle Flag, it is just a piece of rag also, no?

Let me ask you . You talk shit about all the troops who defended the U.S. flag , but you are cool wh people flying the confederate flag ? The flag of traitors who killed more american soldiers than any enemy in history ?

Corporations and their influence are the ones screwing america. What some lousy nfl player does is no story to me.

To be a progressive you have to be a control freak...

Lol! Hypocrites !!!!!!!

Let me ask you . You talk shit about all the troops who defended the U.S. flag , but you are cool wh people flying the confederate flag ? The flag of traitors who killed more american soldiers than any enemy in history ?
Quit falling in the well

Lol! Hypocrites !!!!!!!

Quit falling in the well

When you can't argue , go with insults .

Quit falling in the well

When you can't argue , go with insults .
DonkeyInTheWell.jpg

Liberals ruin everything, and now they're ruining the NFL and the military, two of the institutions that were, up now, still unspoiled by the mental, moral, and spiritual sickness that is liberalism.

I really think we'd be better off if liberals and conservatives just agreed that we can't live with each other any more and separate into two countries. The liberals could have the cesspool cities with high crime, the Pacific Coast, the Northeast, and conservatives could take the heartland where real Americans still live.

Every day, liberals make me sicker and sicker and I am getting tired of their bullshit antics. It is simply not appropriate for a football player who makes millions of dollars, while the people of the heartland barely make enough to survive, to refuse to stand for the National Anthem. If these football players think there's an issue with the police, there are other ways to express it. But to show disrespect to the flag is to show disrespect to the entire nation, and every man and woman who fought to preserve our freedom and way of life, and those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

To tell coaches and football players at West Point that they are not allowed to pray after a game is a violation of long standing military tradition, a violation of those coaches' and players' religious freedom, and an insult to God. If we are no longer to have a military that worships God and prays to him, then we no longer have a military we can trust. History is full of examples of how rapidly a nation loses freedom when people who hate God take over the military.

STFU you big baby.

Lol! Hypocrites !!!!!!!

What are you talking about? Please cite me on trashing U.S. troops.
You are acting as an imbecile.

Do you know the difference between a field grade officer and a company grade officer? Do you know when one is eligible to attend War College? Don't lecture me on the U.S. military kid. Your childish tantrum is unwarranted and don't sling shit around such as accusations with no merit.

Last edited:
And why do liberals hate the American flag and God?

Because they are mentally, morally and spiritually sick.

Conservatives have allowed the lunatics to run the asylum for far too long.

We need to break the liberal stranglehold on both political parties, Hollywood, the media, academia, the public school system, the mainline Protestant churches, the Catholic Chuch, Judaism, Silicon Valley, Wall Street Banks, and the Fortune 500 companies. Conservatives have allowed liberals to totally dominate these institutions, and we have not properly supported the rare few, like Ted Cruz, who stands his ground and fights back against liberal domination of everything.
You are delusional.

I know the traditional bogeymen Conservative think are pulling the strings; Hollywood, the media, academia, Judaism. All places Conservatives fear to tread.

But mainline Protestant churches? Wall Street? Fortune 500 companies? Those are the home turf of Conservatives.

But then you dropped Ted Cruz' name. And it all came into focus. You are delusional, plain and simple.

I don't think you understand what it means to be a hypocrite.

When I begin a remodeling job for a customer I don't start off by insulting something they cherish. Nor do I start off the job with a political rant.
Likewise when I pay to goto a game I don't want to see the same. The NFL players work for the NFL who makes their money off the general public. Keep your political agenda to your time and do what you were hired to do on company time.

Lol! Hypocrites !!!!!!!

Do you know the difference between a field grade officer and a company grade officer? Do you know when one is eligible to attend War College? Don't lecture me on the U.S. military kid. Your childish tantrum is unwarranted and don't sling shit around such as accusations with no merit.

What does any of this have to do with troops? I didnt bring them up .

They guy is protesting police brutality , not the military .

What does any of this have to do with troops? I didnt bring them up .

They guy is protesting police brutality , not the military .
Protesting police brutality AT A FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME.

Get it?

It's as ridiculous as #bringbackourgirls

If you truly feel blacks are being oppressed the get off your million dollar ass and attend a BLM March in a city where police brutality might actually exist.

I don't think you understand what it means to be a hypocrite.

When I begin a remodeling job for a customer I don't start off by insulting something they cherish. Nor do I start off the job with a political rant.
Likewise when I pay to goto a game I don't want to see the same. The NFL players work for the NFL who makes their money off the general public. Keep your political agenda to your time and do what you were hired to do on company time.

The guy is just kneeling Down. I get how it offends people .

But the NFL really can't do much . How can you one one hand promote all this military and patriotism and then say you can lt have your little quite protest ?

Forum List

Back