Liberals lost Bush they lost their crutch. They have no one to blame anymore

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
I have tried to start debates from A to Z and I have realized the Liberal is lost. For 8 years he was told what a bad job W was doing and he was told how much better it would be if he was gone, "Mr evil"
Man what a mess
They cannot debate
With respect to some i am starting to think they have lost the ability to think when it comes to politics
I ask simple questions and I get a picture of Obama with a cowboy hat asking if there is anything else you MFs want?
because he released his BC? bot allot of good that did the UE workers

And then there is the Glenn Beck, Palin comments like they have anything to do with Obama's re election, or as I see it his not being re elected

From Gitmo to Syria to OBL to drone attacks in Pakistan, Obama is the same

We have lost 6 million jobs in the private sector in 2 yeas and have spent 3 trillion dollars more than we had getting there and the left thinks 1 navy seal killing OBL on Intel got from a person captured in Iraq and had CIA "discussions" is going to make that go away much less his 500 billion dollar short-fall (lie) for funding Obama-care

Its really becoming interesting and the libs are really for the first time in 10 years lost

My god can you imagine what our POLS would tell us if they didn't have the opposing team to blame everything on?

Why they might have to accept responsibility for their own actions.

Heaven forbid THAT happens.

My god can you imagine what our POLS would tell us if they didn't have the opposing team to blame everything on?

Why they might have to accept responsibility for their own actions.

Heaven forbid THAT happens.

The american public has found out that W was ok after all
They hate being lied to

I love how the cons thing EVERYONE thinks like they do.

Bush crashed the world economy.

That fact will never go away

I have tried to start debates from A to Z and I have realized the Liberal is lost. For 8 years he was told what a bad job W was doing and he was told how much better it would be if he was gone, "Mr evil"
Man what a mess
They cannot debate
With respect to some i am starting to think they have lost the ability to think when it comes to politics
I ask simple questions and I get a picture of Obama with a cowboy hat asking if there is anything else you MFs want?

And then there is the Glenn Beck, Palin comments like they have anything to do with Obama's re election, or as I see it his not being re elected

We have lost 6 million jobs in the private sector in 2 yeas and have spent 3 trillion dollars more than we had getting there and the left thinks 1 navy seal killing OBL on Intel got from a person captured in Iraq and had CIA "discussions" is going to make that go away much less his 500 billion dollar short-fall (lie) for funding Obama-care

Its really becoming interesting and the libs are really for the first time in 10 years lost

No, actually they still blame Bush...

"They have no one to blame anymore "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not true, not true at all.

The latest boogyman of the day is; SPECULATORS!!!!

Those shodowy evul men and women are nothing but a bunch of money grubbing conservatives. And THEY are the only reason gas is so high! It has NOTHING to do with not being allowed to open new drill sites. NO!!!

YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! Obama is not responsible for ANYTHING!! Why? B/c only conservatives understand personal responsibility.

I heard Beckel on Hannity last night saying that the strategy should be to run against Bush in '12. Doug Cohn actually echoed the same sentiments.

Amazing... is their base this brain dead?

I heard Beckel on Hannity last night saying that the strategy should be to run against Bush in '12. Doug Cohn actually echoed the same sentiments.

Amazing... is their base this brain dead?

They did such a vast build up on him that if they tried to do the same with another person, some of thier followers would catch on that they have been had. And possibly move to unseat the people that lied to them.

The GOP wants to kill old people and children

Seriously. How dumb do you have to be to buy that? But it's repeated here whenever it's said on tv as if it's irefutable.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
What has obama done to make things better?

Just a few things:
Took over GM ,Insurance companies , banks . Trying to set a cap on what people earn .reinstating the death tax at 40%, traveling around the world embarrassing us apologizing for what? Signing away the US sovereignty to the EU and UN , taking 500 people on his trip on the tax payers tab

Stimulus bill
Geithner
Emmanuel
Daschle
Gates
Expansion of citizen wiretapping program to make it impossible for citizens to sue govt for violation of privacy

Expanded funding to stem cell research. Expanded abortion policies. Went on a late night talk show. Pushed for a massive "stimulus package" we don't need.

Idk what else, the guy is an immoral idiot.

That's all for the better..right? :oops:

Man what a mess
They cannot debate

Bush is still the falllback position, but now they have Boehner, Ryan, and the House Repubs. Plus of course rich people, wall street, and the TPers. No shortage of targets IMHO.

I love how the cons thing EVERYONE thinks like they do.

Bush crashed the world economy.

That fact will never go away
Your a total idiot,your boy obama has more than doubled our debt with his wreckless spending.obama is a fascist and racist.I HATE obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man what a mess
They cannot debate

Another strawman to blame huh?

Impossible to debate when you start with the strawman of your own design.

In reality, our economic situation has been along time coming.

3 Million High Paying Jobs (or more) Lost Forever

"The U.S. labor market has been looking stronger in recent months. Since jobs began to increase in early 2010, private-sector companies have added two million workers, with the overwhelming bulk of the gains coming from small businesses. So far this year, payroll increases have accelerated to a healthy 214,000 per month, the strongest four-month pace in five years.

But there’s a catch. The quality of the jobs the U.S. is creating right now in terms of pay, benefits, hours, and skills leaves a lot to be desired. The problem is not only the depth of the recession and the sluggishness of the recovery. It also reflects the changing structure of the U.S. economy, as more manufacturing operations shift to overseas locations, while service businesses, which often pay much less, take a more dominant role in job creation.

Previously high-paying jobs in manufacturing have gone the way of the Edsel. U.S. factories lost 3 million jobs from 2000 to 2004, jobs that did not return during the boom leading up to the recession, along with another 2.2 million from 2007 to 2010. Those are unlikely to come back, as well. Manufacturing jobs were 20 percent of private-sector payrolls in 1990, 15 percent in 2000, and just over 10 percent in April. Large multinational corporations have cut 2.9 million U.S. jobs over the past decade, while adding 2.4 million workers to their overseas operations."

Man what a mess
They cannot debate

Another strawman to blame huh?

Impossible to debate when you start with the strawman of your own design.

In reality, our economic situation has been along time coming.

3 Million High Paying Jobs (or more) Lost Forever

"The U.S. labor market has been looking stronger in recent months. Since jobs began to increase in early 2010, private-sector companies have added two million workers, with the overwhelming bulk of the gains coming from small businesses. So far this year, payroll increases have accelerated to a healthy 214,000 per month, the strongest four-month pace in five years.

But there’s a catch. The quality of the jobs the U.S. is creating right now in terms of pay, benefits, hours, and skills leaves a lot to be desired. The problem is not only the depth of the recession and the sluggishness of the recovery. It also reflects the changing structure of the U.S. economy, as more manufacturing operations shift to overseas locations, while service businesses, which often pay much less, take a more dominant role in job creation.

Previously high-paying jobs in manufacturing have gone the way of the Edsel. U.S. factories lost 3 million jobs from 2000 to 2004, jobs that did not return during the boom leading up to the recession, along with another 2.2 million from 2007 to 2010. Those are unlikely to come back, as well. Manufacturing jobs were 20 percent of private-sector payrolls in 1990, 15 percent in 2000, and just over 10 percent in April. Large multinational corporations have cut 2.9 million U.S. jobs over the past decade, while adding 2.4 million workers to their overseas operations."

What did I create?
I provide information
The loss of hi paying jobs is an item I am not sure how we know that is true
Find Jobs - Production Workers - Long Term Jobs in Georgetown, Kentucky - Kelly Services
does one consider this a loss here?
Kelly Services is now hiring for long-term temporary production positions
At Toyota Motor Manufacturing in Georgetown, KY. Pay is $14.59/hr. for first shift and $15.32/hour for second shift.

Details

Incremental pay increases

50% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance

Paid Holidays and Shut-down periods

32,000 a year with some benefits?
I would think the full time is better
If you compare that with the tax payer owned GM thats not even close
This is why these companies do not need Obama and they flourish in the south

Let me add how would that look if we were allowed oil/oil shale exploration/extraction/delivery, expanded refinement/delivery and sale of the product? am talking Colorado and any where else this product makes sense to extract

Our problem is there is no industry to replace the housing market in conjunction with the House has no value to borrow from
Given another sector in place (oil as noted) the housing market would not be bleeding near as bad
(see UE rate for Texas, La, OKL, N.D.)

Forum List

Back