Liberals lost Bush they lost their crutch. They have no one to blame anymore

I love how the cons thing EVERYONE thinks like they do.

Bush crashed the world economy.

That fact will never go away
Your a total idiot,your boy obama has more than doubled our debt with his wreckless spending.obama is a fascist and racist.I HATE obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Always have haven't you?

And: The Reagan-Bushes National Debt now totals $9.2 trillion.

National Debt Graph by President

Thats with interest on debt they inherited
there debt they actually added is 1/2 that much
stop that please, it does no-one any good to lie
Budget 2011: Past Deficits vs. Obama’s Deficits in Pictures | The Foundry
2009 GWB gets about 500 billion of that one
as you know Obama signed the budget, added 350 billion Tarp and his failed Stimulus added some
so your off about 5 trillion, it does no-one any good to be doing that stuff
if need be I can go find Reagan's real debt numbers also

I have tried to start debates from A to Z and I have realized the Liberal is lost. For 8 years he was told what a bad job W was doing and he was told how much better it would be if he was gone, "Mr evil"
Man what a mess
They cannot debate
With respect to some i am starting to think they have lost the ability to think when it comes to politics
I ask simple questions and I get a picture of Obama with a cowboy hat asking if there is anything else you MFs want?
because he released his BC? bot allot of good that did the UE workers

And then there is the Glenn Beck, Palin comments like they have anything to do with Obama's re election, or as I see it his not being re elected

From Gitmo to Syria to OBL to drone attacks in Pakistan, Obama is the same

We have lost 6 million jobs in the private sector in 2 yeas and have spent 3 trillion dollars more than we had getting there and the left thinks 1 navy seal killing OBL on Intel got from a person captured in Iraq and had CIA "discussions" is going to make that go away much less his 500 billion dollar short-fall (lie) for funding Obama-care

Its really becoming interesting and the libs are really for the first time in 10 years lost

Another strawman to blame huh?

Impossible to debate when you start with the strawman of your own design.

In reality, our economic situation has been along time coming.

3 Million High Paying Jobs (or more) Lost Forever

"The U.S. labor market has been looking stronger in recent months. Since jobs began to increase in early 2010, private-sector companies have added two million workers, with the overwhelming bulk of the gains coming from small businesses. So far this year, payroll increases have accelerated to a healthy 214,000 per month, the strongest four-month pace in five years.

But there’s a catch. The quality of the jobs the U.S. is creating right now in terms of pay, benefits, hours, and skills leaves a lot to be desired. The problem is not only the depth of the recession and the sluggishness of the recovery. It also reflects the changing structure of the U.S. economy, as more manufacturing operations shift to overseas locations, while service businesses, which often pay much less, take a more dominant role in job creation.

Previously high-paying jobs in manufacturing have gone the way of the Edsel. U.S. factories lost 3 million jobs from 2000 to 2004, jobs that did not return during the boom leading up to the recession, along with another 2.2 million from 2007 to 2010. Those are unlikely to come back, as well. Manufacturing jobs were 20 percent of private-sector payrolls in 1990, 15 percent in 2000, and just over 10 percent in April. Large multinational corporations have cut 2.9 million U.S. jobs over the past decade, while adding 2.4 million workers to their overseas operations."

What did I create?
I provide information
The loss of hi paying jobs is an item I am not sure how we know that is true
Find Jobs - Production Workers - Long Term Jobs in Georgetown, Kentucky - Kelly Services
does one consider this a loss here?
Kelly Services is now hiring for long-term temporary production positions
At Toyota Motor Manufacturing in Georgetown, KY. Pay is $14.59/hr. for first shift and $15.32/hour for second shift.

Details

Incremental pay increases

50% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance

Paid Holidays and Shut-down periods

32,000 a year with some benefits?
I would think the full time is better
If you compare that with the tax payer owned GM thats not even close
This is why these companies do not need Obama and they flourish in the south

Let me add how would that look if we were allowed oil/oil shale exploration/extraction/delivery, expanded refinement/delivery and sale of the product? am talking Colorado and any where else this product makes sense to extract

Our problem is there is no industry to replace the housing market in conjunction with the House has no value to borrow from
Given another sector in place (oil as noted) the housing market would not be bleeding near as bad
(see UE rate for Texas, La, OKL, N.D.)

I have realized the Liberal is lost

For 8 years he was told....

They cannot debate

they have lost the ability to think

We are expanding exploration, drilling and production.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAna...01102081930/US-Bakken-Oil-Output-Soaring.aspx

Last edited:
"They have no one to blame anymore "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not true, not true at all.

The latest boogyman of the day is; SPECULATORS!!!!

Those shodowy evul men and women are nothing but a bunch of money grubbing conservatives. And THEY are the only reason gas is so high! It has NOTHING to do with not being allowed to open new drill sites. NO!!!

YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! Obama is not responsible for ANYTHING!! Why? B/c only conservatives understand personal responsibility.

Opening new drill sites wont solve our issues.
It creates a whole host of issues.
but let's do what you suggest. We tap and put more oil on the market.
who is to stop other nations from decreasing supply and keepig the world price right where it is at?
How do you combat china?
If you keep it here do you nationalize it? How will you get tea partytards to support that?
Drill here sounds nice, but reallly doesn't solve the issue.

There doing a fine job with it in Canada. Its not just drilling, its Shale also
TX UE rate is 8.1 with off shore shut down
La. UE rate is the same
Okl is 6%
N.D. is 3.6%
that tells the story better than I can

As far as keeping it here?
screw the tea party. You go to the public and with a good plan allow shale oil extraction in those area that it is in abundance to create jobs you think the tea party is going to buck that with the condition that product be sold in this country?
I am not talking about drilling in 5000 feet water
I am talking about on land in this country

let me add this, why would those companies want to ship that product over seas?
to them profit is profit. to start with that product would have to get from Colorado or where ever it was being extracted to a refinery then to a port

If it was up to me we would extracting oil in Florida
refining it
delivering it
smart
in a very restricted and smart way
but we have got to create jobs for those who have no hope
WE have millions of homes, some vacant, polluting Florida and destroying the aquifer in alot more of a destructive way than 100 oil rigs and 25 refineries ever would

Last edited:
Another strawman to blame huh?

Impossible to debate when you start with the strawman of your own design.

In reality, our economic situation has been along time coming.

3 Million High Paying Jobs (or more) Lost Forever

"The U.S. labor market has been looking stronger in recent months. Since jobs began to increase in early 2010, private-sector companies have added two million workers, with the overwhelming bulk of the gains coming from small businesses. So far this year, payroll increases have accelerated to a healthy 214,000 per month, the strongest four-month pace in five years.

But there’s a catch. The quality of the jobs the U.S. is creating right now in terms of pay, benefits, hours, and skills leaves a lot to be desired. The problem is not only the depth of the recession and the sluggishness of the recovery. It also reflects the changing structure of the U.S. economy, as more manufacturing operations shift to overseas locations, while service businesses, which often pay much less, take a more dominant role in job creation.

Previously high-paying jobs in manufacturing have gone the way of the Edsel. U.S. factories lost 3 million jobs from 2000 to 2004, jobs that did not return during the boom leading up to the recession, along with another 2.2 million from 2007 to 2010. Those are unlikely to come back, as well. Manufacturing jobs were 20 percent of private-sector payrolls in 1990, 15 percent in 2000, and just over 10 percent in April. Large multinational corporations have cut 2.9 million U.S. jobs over the past decade, while adding 2.4 million workers to their overseas operations."

What did I create?
I provide information
The loss of hi paying jobs is an item I am not sure how we know that is true
Find Jobs - Production Workers - Long Term Jobs in Georgetown, Kentucky - Kelly Services
does one consider this a loss here?
Kelly Services is now hiring for long-term temporary production positions
At Toyota Motor Manufacturing in Georgetown, KY. Pay is $14.59/hr. for first shift and $15.32/hour for second shift.

Details

Incremental pay increases

50% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance

Paid Holidays and Shut-down periods

32,000 a year with some benefits?
I would think the full time is better
If you compare that with the tax payer owned GM thats not even close
This is why these companies do not need Obama and they flourish in the south

Let me add how would that look if we were allowed oil/oil shale exploration/extraction/delivery, expanded refinement/delivery and sale of the product? am talking Colorado and any where else this product makes sense to extract

Our problem is there is no industry to replace the housing market in conjunction with the House has no value to borrow from
Given another sector in place (oil as noted) the housing market would not be bleeding near as bad
(see UE rate for Texas, La, OKL, N.D.)

I have realized the Liberal is lost

For 8 years he was told....

They cannot debate

they have lost the ability to think

We are expanding exploration, drilling and production.

U.S. Oil Producers Ramp Up Bakken Shale Output - Investors.com

I have another thread going that talks to how much trouble BHO re election is in. Obama does not campaign on drill baby drill
Let us also see how many of these events get past the EPA
As Price of Gas Hits Record, EPA Blocks Oil Drilling in Alaska
we still have not even discussed shale oil production, instead we buy it from Canada and refine it here
United States Oil Shale Deposits | Map, Geology & Resources

I have tried to start debates from A to Z and I have realized the Liberal is lost. For 8 years he was told what a bad job W was doing and he was told how much better it would be if he was gone, "Mr evil"
Man what a mess
They cannot debate
With respect to some i am starting to think they have lost the ability to think when it comes to politics
I ask simple questions and I get a picture of Obama with a cowboy hat asking if there is anything else you MFs want?
because he released his BC? bot allot of good that did the UE workers

And then there is the Glenn Beck, Palin comments like they have anything to do with Obama's re election, or as I see it his not being re elected

From Gitmo to Syria to OBL to drone attacks in Pakistan, Obama is the same

We have lost 6 million jobs in the private sector in 2 yeas and have spent 3 trillion dollars more than we had getting there and the left thinks 1 navy seal killing OBL on Intel got from a person captured in Iraq and had CIA "discussions" is going to make that go away much less his 500 billion dollar short-fall (lie) for funding Obama-care

Its really becoming interesting and the libs are really for the first time in 10 years lost

At least we know who our Presidential-candidate is!!!

LOL!!!

:eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance:

I heard Beckel on Hannity last night saying that the strategy should be to run against Bush in '12. Doug Cohn actually echoed the same sentiments.

Amazing... is their base this brain dead?

The only thing they can do is blame the other guy especially if unemployment is over 8%.....
do you think the idiots on the left have any idea what's going on in Washington?

The liberal controlled media say that it's all Bush's fault vote for Obamma.What do you think those dopes will do...they will vote for Obama just like they did the first time.:eusa_shhh:

What a bunch of freakin' crybabies.

This has been going on since the election... what? Going on Three years now? Yeah... I'll admit that there was some headscratching and bitching about the Florida Chaff thing in 2000. But you guy are to the point of obsession.

Then you have the nerve to do the "but the Dems did it to Bush" thing. What a crock. Sure, there were people that didn't like Bush the whole time he was in office... but those were very few.... after all, he got re-elected, didn't he... Pretty easily IIRC.

But you guys are so stirred up and downright FEARFUL of this current administration that it almost borders on Comedy. I find it amusing that a bunch of guys that support Guns the way you do can be so fearful and scared and so unwilling to put a LITTLE faith in someone.

Just for the record... over the past 30 years, we have been dominated by Conservatives as our leaders. 30 years... Reagan, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Clinton, Bush II, Bush II.

By the time Obama Got into Office, this whole "conservative"(read Corporate Agenda) had so pervaded the system, that the country was ready to explode. Clinton was the only one to run a surplus and Build the economy that Bush destroyed.

How blind can you be? Are your really that partisan that you can't see what is right before your eyes?

What a bunch of freakin' crybabies.

This has been going on since the election... what? Going on Three years now? Yeah... I'll admit that there was some headscratching and bitching about the Florida Chaff thing in 2000. But you guy are to the point of obsession.

Then you have the nerve to do the "but the Dems did it to Bush" thing. What a crock. Sure, there were people that didn't like Bush the whole time he was in office... but those were very few.... after all, he got re-elected, didn't he... Pretty easily IIRC.

But you guys are so stirred up and downright FEARFUL of this current administration that it almost borders on Comedy. I find it amusing that a bunch of guys that support Guns the way you do can be so fearful and scared and so unwilling to put a LITTLE faith in someone.

Just for the record... over the past 30 years, we have been dominated by Conservatives as our leaders. 30 years... Reagan, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Clinton, Bush II, Bush II.

By the time Obama Got into Office, this whole "conservative"(read Corporate Agenda) had so pervaded the system, that the country was ready to explode. Clinton was the only one to run a surplus and Build the economy that Bush destroyed.

How blind can you be? Are your really that partisan that you can't see what is right before your eyes?

The Democrats controlled the House of Representative from 1954 until 1994, the Republicans took over for 10 years and then 4 more years for the Democrats. That comes to 44 years of liberal Democrats and 10 years of arguably conservative Republicans writing the laws.

And, Clinton had a Republican House for 6 of his 8 years. Who is the blind partisan?

Who controlled the Senate? Who Controlled the Bully pulpit?

Who is the Blind Partisan? More often than not, Conservatives had control of 2 out of the three.

I love how the cons thing EVERYONE thinks like they do.

Bush crashed the world economy.

That fact will never go away
Your a total idiot,your boy obama has more than doubled our debt with his wreckless spending.obama is a fascist and racist.I HATE obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Always have haven't you?

And: The Reagan-Bushes National Debt now totals $9.2 trillion.

National Debt Graph by President

Reagan, 8 years, Bush I, 4 years, Bush II, 8 years = 20 years. Assuming that your $9.2 trillion number is the cumulative total of deficit spending by those three Presidents, that comes to an average deficit of $460 billion a year.

On 1/20/2009 Obama inherited a national debt of $10.627 trillion. On 1/20/2011 the national debt was $14.056 trillion, an increase of $3.43 trillion. That comes to an average deficit of $1.71 trillion a year.

Obama has an average deficit spending of over 3 1/2 times as much each year as Reagan and the Bushes did so quit living in the past and take note of the present. There is a possibility that the Republican House can solve this spending problem, just as they did when Clinton was President, but I am not giving odds on that happening.

Government - Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Last edited:
Steelplate;3651828]Who controlled the Senate? Who Controlled the Bully pulpit?

Who is the Blind Partisan? More often than not, Conservatives had control of 2 out of the three.

For starters, I did not consider either Bush a conservative, and all spending starts in the House.

Yeah.... all spending starts in the house... then it has to get through the senate AND get signed by the president.

I love it how the bar of reality gets moved every time it becomes inconvenient.

The liberals lost their essence long before Obama. They have been running from the New Deal and Great Society since Carter ushered in the era of deregulation and Clinton passed NAFTA. They now get the majority of their money from Big Business, not Labor, which was has been dying since the late 70s. That is to say: there is no post-McGovern Left. (The Left opposed Johnson's war and officially disbanded as a real party. They hated the establishment - which destroyed them politically because you can't win elections without a party apparatus. This is why they had nobody in Florida 2000, or Ohio 2004 - not one local office to organize the troops; whereas the Right had armies of workers in both states. The 60's anti-establishment Left refused to reproduce an FDR style Machine which played hardball for their agenda. This is why they produced feckless Southern Evangelical Conservatives like Carter, or anti-labor Wall Street lackeys like Clinton -- because they don't have a party machine. This is why Reagan was able to move the country so far Right. This is why the Left can't win any genuine political victories even when they posses both parties -- because they are filled with Conservative Blue Dogs. There is no centralizing, punitive party apparatus (like Grover Norquist) to punish defectors with primary challenges -- this is why so many Democratic Senators laughed at Obama's public option. The Right doesn't have this problem. They punish disloyalty severely. Every GOP Senator voted for Bush's Middle East policy after it became unpopular and such a vote would cost them their seats. The GOP Party Machine,which is tightly controlled by the sitting GOP president, does not allow defectors -- even when voting for the president's agenda means the loss of one's career (as was the case in 2006 and 2008). On the other hand, Democrats have no party machine because they lack the same Stalinist penchant for top-down controlled outcomes. When the GOP says walk the plan for Iraq or the death of medicare -- you walk the plank. Period. (It's funny because the Right still does not understand how many swords Dick Chaney forced GOP senators to fall on. The GOP leadership does not tolerate disobedience)

Regarding Bush. He took the ideas behind a legislative Act passed in the 70s by Carter (CRA) and used them to stimulate a dead economy. Never before has a president so singularly used the housing market to stimulate the economy. Please watch this entire video (below). Listen to W's goals. He states a plan of lowering the lending restrictions and down payments for minorities. Bush launched the most aggressive home ownership agenda in American history. Why? Because the Reagan Revolution crushed the exorbitant wages of the entitlement-fed middle class in order to enable higher profits and more tax cuts. Therefore, the middle class entered the 2000's without solid jobs, wages, and benefits -- and with shrinking entitlements. MEANING: they didn't have enough money to consume (i.e., buy things, i.e., drive the economy), and their credit cards were maxed. Homes were the last ATM left. Listen to how Bush involves Fannie and Freddie. This is the real 9/11. Listen to the entire thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8&feature=related]YouTube - Home Ownership and President Bush[/ame]

If you get a chance, research Thatcher's "Ownership Society", which was a model for Bush's minority home ownership agenda. The theory is this: home owners vote conservative because they have more skin in the game. They now have a large taxable entity to protect against Big Government. They also support the Conservative "Tough on Crime" agenda for safer neighborhoods. Thatcher believed that the more private property one owned, the more likely you would vote Conservative. If you listen to Bush in this video -- and if you google his ownership society -- you will see undeniable links to Thatcher. Also, Rove was very clear about the dying GOP base of older white voters. He warned that the coming shift in racial demographics would hurt the GOP down the line, especially with Latinos. This explains Bush's immigration policy. This is why Rove (who is brilliant) had such a clear agenda of expanding latino inclusion in the GOP. Political Parties that don't evolve in response to organic population changes die. Needless to say, Carter's CRA and the Liberal home ownership agenda had been in place for 30 years with no problems. When Bush put this agenda on steroids -- and completely removed lending and down payment restrictions, followed by deregulating the Credit Rating Agencies -- he did irreparable damage.

Last edited:

The liberals lost their essence long before Obama. They have been running from the New Deal and Great Society since Carter ushered in the era of deregulation and Clinton passed NAFTA. They now get the majority of their money from Big Business, not Labor, which was has been dying since the late 70s. That is to say: there is no post-McGovern Left. (The Left opposed Johnson's war and officially disbanded as a real party. They hated the establishment - which destroyed them politically because you can't win elections without a party apparatus. This is why they had nobody in Florida 2000, or Ohio 2004 - not one local office to organize the troops; whereas the Right had armies of workers in both states. The 60's anti-establishment Left refused to reproduce an FDR style Machine which played hardball for their agenda. This is why they produced feckless Southern Evangelical Conservatives like Carter, or anti-labor Wall Street lackeys like Clinton -- because they don't have a party machine. This is why Reagan was able to move the country so far Right. This is why the Left can't win any genuine political victories even when they posses both parties -- because they are filled with Conservative Blue Dogs. There is no centralizing, punitive party apparatus (like Grover Norquist) to punish defectors with primary challenges -- this is why so many Democratic Senators laughed at Obama's public option. The Right doesn't have this problem. They punish disloyalty severely. Every GOP Senator voted for Bush's Middle East policy after it became unpopular and such a vote would cost them their seats. The GOP Party Machine,which is tightly controlled by the sitting GOP president, does not allow defectors -- even when voting for the president's agenda means the loss of one's career (as was the case in 2006 and 2008). On the other hand, Democrats have no party machine because they lack the same Stalinist penchant for top-down controlled outcomes. When the GOP says walk the plan for Iraq or the death of medicare -- you walk the plank. Period. (It's funny because the Right still does not understand how many swords Dick Chaney forced GOP senators to fall on. The GOP leadership does not tolerate disobedience)

Regarding Bush. He took the ideas behind a legislative Act passed in the 70s by Carter (CRA) and used them to stimulate a dead economy. Never before has a president so singularly used the housing market to stimulate the economy. Please watch this entire video (below). Listen to W's goals. He states a plan of lowering the lending restrictions and down payments for minorities. Bush launched the most aggressive home ownership agenda in American history. Why? Because the Reagan Revolution crushed the exorbitant wages of the entitlement-fed middle class in order to enable higher profits and more tax cuts. Therefore, the middle class entered the 2000's without solid jobs, wages, and benefits -- and with shrinking entitlements. MEANING: they didn't have enough money to consume (i.e., buy things, i.e., drive the economy), and their credit cards were maxed. Homes were the last ATM left. Listen to how Bush involves Fannie and Freddie. This is the real 9/11. Listen to the entire thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8&feature=related]YouTube - Home Ownership and President Bush[/ame]

If you get a chance, research Thatcher's "Ownership Society", which was a model for Bush's minority home ownership agenda. The theory is this: home owners vote conservative because they have more skin in the game. They now have a large taxable entity to protect against Big Government. They also support the Conservative "Tough on Crime" agenda for safer neighborhoods. Thatcher believed that the more private property one owned, the more likely you would vote Conservative. If you listen to Bush in this video -- and if you google his ownership society -- you will see undeniable links to Thatcher. Also, Rove was very clear about the dying GOP base of older white voters. He warned that the coming shift in racial demographics would hurt the GOP down the line, especially with Latinos. This explains Bush's immigration policy. This is why Rove (who is brilliant) had such a clear agenda of expanding latino inclusion in the GOP. Political Parties that don't evolve in response to organic population changes die. Needless to say, Carter's CRA and the Liberal home ownership agenda had been in place for 30 years with no problems. When Bush put this agenda on steroids -- and completely removed lending and down payment restrictions, followed by deregulating the Credit Rating Agencies -- he did irreparable damage.

As far as the housing bubble, your take on the housing bubble comes from those who are paid to do such things
People pay there bills there is no issue here
And yet you act like GWB approved every-one of those loans and created this monster

I ask 1 simple question
what legislation did GWB sign into law that de regulated the credit rating industry?

Lets go again to kill your spammed lies
No problems?
No problems?
Jimmy Carter vs. Inflation - TIME

And what year did Glass Segall get repealed?
Gramm

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the desperate Liberal
If you do not think Obama is in trouble, this thread is from a pro
he got Obama elected with Spam just like this

The INSIDERS controlled government our entire lifetimes.

Both REPS AND DEMS are wolves in sheeps clothing.

LOOK at the response crafted by both BUSH II admin and Obama's admins.

Its serve banksters and that's about all it does really serve, folks.

Wake up and smell the shamocracy.

You country needs you to stop being political partisans and start being patriotic CITIZENS

Last edited:
The INSIDERS controlled government our entire lifetimes.

Both REPS AND DEMS are wolves in sheeps clothing.

LOOK at the response crafted by both BUSH II admin and Obama's admins.

Its serve banksters and that's about all it does really serve, folks.

Wake up and smell the shamocracy.

You country needs you to stop being political partisans and start being patriotic CITIZENS

I agree to some extent
I do not feel I am being partisan by providing the truth
This country has created this monster, the federal govt
someone has to run it

Oh they'll still blame dat bad ole BOOOOOOOSH guy. Bet on that. The astounding irony is that their Hopey Changey One is Bush. He continued just about of all Bush's Policies. This has definitely been a Bush Third Term. The only thing this President did different was to make things much worse. Record Poverty,Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices,Stupid Wars,Massive Spending,and so and so on...You are right though. Blaming Dat BOOOOOOOSH wont sell next time. The People are smarter than Democrats think. I guess we'll see though.

Oh they'll still blame dat bad ole BOOOOOOOSH guy. Bet on that. The astounding irony is that their Hopey Changey One is Bush. He continued just about of all Bush's Policies. This has definitely been a Bush Third Term. The only thing this President did different was to make things much worse. Record Poverty,Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices,Stupid Wars,Massive Spending,and so and so on...You are right though. Blaming Dat BOOOOOOOSH wont sell next time. The People are smarter than Democrats think. I guess we'll see though.

This is why the re election poll is at 42%
GWB was a very good president
no child left behind?
Medicae addition?
There where an attempt to be a bi partisan president

Forum List

Back