CDZ Liberals, is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

Bruce Jenner still has his penis.
Bruce Jenner is just a cross-dresser with a good make-up artist.

Bruce still has his balls

Any farmer will tell you, if it has balls it is male. If it has no balls, but still has something hanging, it is a castrated male. If it is born without balls, it is female. And if it was born male, and a mistake is made and EVERYTHING gets castrated, instead of just the balls, it is still a male a "mistake" was made with. Such a mistake won't suddenly give it a female brain, ovaries and other essentials . . . . And that is all there is to it. Bruce is still Bruce, because he fits category1, a FULLY COMPLETE MALE.

And what about all the others? Is Ricky Martin really gay? If Elton John is, he did not start that way. And what about the recent transitions, where suddenly huge numbers in Hollywood are suddenly announcing they are gay. Is it all real? I seriously doubt it and instead believe that threats have been issued, payoffs made, with the hopes of using famous people to sway gullible unseated goats into ramming each other with more than just the horns on their heads, and IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO SEE EVERY INDICATION THE EFFORT IS FAILING.

Come on now, think about this: People are NOT going gay just because TV is now making it practically the only theme. It seems to me to be a mass marketing failure. How many of you have break rooms at work? Does anyone there really think queers are in any way normal? They push this garbage HARD in Mexico, yet it is still an errant oddity that is scorned by practically all. And it is the same in the U.S. as well, with the gays ending up being forced to congregate in hot spots such as San Francisco, and practically nowhere else,

Consider this additionally: How many people do you know that can see a guy and a guy kissie kissie in public without wincing, turning away and talking about how disgusting it was for a lengthy time afterwards? How many people do you know that think all this garbage on television - overt outward gaydom in practically all entertainment programming, is something that is just peachy?

Yep, they are pushing it hard and I cannot name one person I know that is buying it. It is received more as an intrusion and offense than anything else, and my prediction is that the success of the campaign will be limited to the most gullible bottom 10 percent of society that is unfortunate enough to be young enough to have had it rammed down their throats in public school. And once away from school, a huge number of them will grow out of it and move along a more natural path.

Bottom line? Someone has a deadline to meet this September before the great Jubilee, the biggest in thousands of years, and they are stretching it all so far past the limits it is laughable, ME GO GAY JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY BRUCE IS NOW BRUCETTE? He still has his balls for crying out loud, (just like Michael "Michelle" 0bama still has his balls).

FAKE PROGRAMMING! WHAT A LAUGH!.

Bruce Jenner never got cut!

As it turns out, he never went under the knife and is just a man walking around dressed as a woman with his balls tucked in (like Michael "Michelle" 0bama does). Now the plot thickens. An awful lot of prominent people are suddenly announcing they are gay/transvestite, on a timeline that is purely irrational and not following any sort of natural event curve at all. I believe this means that someone at a high power level is forcing normal people to trash themselves by stating they are gay/trans and if that be the case there is a definite obvious motive of causing a paradigm shift in the perceptions and moral alignments of the flexible and gullible among the sheeple.

Have you ever heard of a snake oil salesman? Of course you have! These were people who went around selling magical medical tonics and elixers, usually along with traveling carnivals, and these people always had a faker planted in the audience who would take the elixer and suddenly become "better", throw away the cane, walk normal, etc. I believe Bruce Jenner and all the others that are announcing the switch to their "real selves" are nothing but the fakers for the snake oil salesman of the day, with the elixer being immorality and a turn away from one's natural self. Will the crowd buy it?

Forum List

Back