Liberals favor population control by having a war on women and blacks!

You can outlaw abortion and abortions will still happen....

And they will really kill more women.

Prior to legalizing abortion, one of the leading causes of deaths among women, was back street abortions.

In any case, legalized abortion forces no one to get one.

Additionally? The NUMBER of abortions have been going down in this country. And it's because people are better educated on how to prevent pregnancy.

Another thing conservatives are against.

It's always seemed to me the Republican/Democrat positions on abortion are reversed.

Democrats favor abortion which results in fewer little democrats.

Republicans oppose abortion which means more little democrats, and less but still more little republicans (assuming most abortions are to democratic women and/or ethnic minorities who're usually democrat.)

Consequently, they're both hurting themselves with these positions.

Democrats who typically seem to care more about other people should be the ones against abortion.

Republicans who only care about wealthy white people should be for abortion since the ethnic minorities they wouldn't pluck a hair for are disproportionately the ones doing them.

So,

how many children are a couple supposed to have, in order to properly fulfill their duty to the motherland,

or do conservatives prefer calling it the fatherland?

How many more of the 50 million americans that have been aborted do we need to have?

I don't want to see these ignorant women have health problems DO YOU????

Why are you so willing to let these ignorant women continue to have abortions KNOWING AS I've shown:
In her testimony before a Senate subcommittee in 2004, Dr. Elizabeth Shadigan testified that “abortion increases rates of breast cancer, placenta previa, pre-term births, and maternal suicide.... Statistically, all types of deaths are higher with women who have had induced abortions.”
At least forty-nine studies have demonstrated a statistically significant increase in premature births or low birth weight risk in women with prior induced abortions. “Low birth weight and premature birth are the most important risk factors for infant mortality or later disabilities as well as for lower cognitive abilities and greater behavioral problems.”*

Malformations of later children are increased by abortion.* The frequency of early death for infants born after their mothers have had abortions is between two and four times the normal rate.* Induced abortion appears to be responsible for thousands of cases of cerebral palsy in North America.*

Ectopic pregnancies occur when gestation takes place outside the uterus, commonly in a fallopian tube. Such pregnancies are responsible for 12 percent of all pregnancy-related maternal deaths.* The US Department of Health and Human Services conducted a twenty-year study on ectopic pregnancy rates, which indicated an increase in ectopic pregnancies of more than 500 percent since abortion was legalized.*

Studies show that the risk of an ectopic pregnancy is twice as high for women who have had one abortion, and up to four times as high for women with two or more previous abortions.* Of those who have an ectopic pregnancy, 40 percent become infertile, and the odds of having another ectopic pregnancy are one in three. Remarkably, “only 33% of women with ectopic pregnancy will have a subsequent live birth.”*

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports, “pregnancy related complications, such as ectopic pregnancy…still affect 2,000 women each day.”

Does abortion harm a woman's physical and mental health? - Resources - Eternal Perspective Ministries

2,000 women A DAY having problems health wise and YOU don't care!
That's why I am saying YOU have a war on women that is literally killing women!

Do you hate women especially ignorant black women so much you want to see them have enormous health problems ALL brought about cause YOU want them to
continue screwing around and then have a 3rd, 4th, or more abortions?
Talk about adding to the health care costs! How are these women's health care bills paid!

Birth control (excluding abortion) is also population control. That is what you're objecting to.

You want to do everything you can to make birth control less available to women, then you want to restrict or ban abortion,

all to make women have more babies.

Cons are so stupid. They try to force the poor to have kids they can't afford, then whine about them filling their red states with welfare recipients. The cons claim that they want the government to stay out of other peoples business is bullshit. They also try to tell everybody who they can marry. And freedom of religion only applies if you're THEIR religion.

Know what you stupid fucking bitch....?

Maybe the 'poor' wouldn't be so fucking poor if they'd settle down and go to work.

But why do that when they can get scumbags like you to vote for other scumbags who are more than willing to steal money from people who DO go to work every day and try to be responsible.

Statistics PROVE a direct link between being single and poor and being married and prosperous.

But I wouldn't expect a stupid fuck like you to know that.

Go grease up your obama blow-up doll and get busy.

Fucking idiot.

It's idiots like you that make me hate dimocraps

Dude, when you're laying on your belly with your face in your pillow, you can't see who's fucking you. It's the GOP, not me. I don't swing that way. Oh, and your stats are bullshit too.

It's not Republicans against abortions, it's conservatives.
Well, when you can't deal with reality, play make believe. Show me a republican that isn't against abortion, and I'll show you a con being challenged for his job. Mitch McConnell, Orin Hatch and Lindsy Graham are now considered to be NOT conservatives any more. They're all being challenged for their jobs, but they all still are against abortions.

Prior to legalizing abortion, one of the leading causes of deaths among women, was back street abortions.

Additionally? The NUMBER of abortions have been going down in this country. And it's because people are better educated on how to prevent pregnancy.

NO what we conservatives want is what psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers ALL want two parent families which have for thousands of years been the MOSt
successful method of raising girls and boys i.e. appropriate role models!
We are see the results of single parent raising with highest crime rates from youth with a single parent raising.. i.e mostly women!
I like MOST conservatives would want the abortion clinic to require the man to be identified but these women have been so brainwashed they think they shouldn't identify.

AND again YOU are so wrong in my observations! I am for abortions.. rape/incest/ health of the mother and in almost all other cases where it is the first time!
BUT to stupidly reinforce ignorant behavior that requires 2,3 4 or more abortions by the same woman??
THAT is what I'm so against and so in favor of women being told the NEXT abortion when they come in they will be asked to have a tubal ligation as it seems they
aren't responsible enough to have protected sex!

What is so wrong with asking a woman who has already had 2,3 4 or more abortions this question?
I mean simple treatment of animals is better i.e. we keep providing harmful abortions to women who've had multiple abortions and we would do that to an animal so why
are we knowing that more abortions lead to more health problems continuing to foster abortions as the ONLY solution!

It is when people like you continue to support abortions on demand for women who've already multiple abortions AND YOU KNOW it is harmful to their health you persist... THAT IS A WAR ON WOMEN!

Last edited:

NO what we conservatives want is what psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers ALL want two parent families which have for thousands of years been the MOSt
We are see the results of single parent raising with highest crime rates from youth with a single parent raising.. i.e mostly women!
I like MOST conservatives would want the abortion clinic to require the man to be identified but these women have been so brainwashed they think they shouldn't identify.

AND again YOU are so wrong in my observations! I am for abortions.. rape/incest/ health of the mother and in almost all other cases where it is the first time!
BUT to stupidly reinforce ignorant behavior that requires 2,3 4 or more abortions by the same woman??
THAT is what I'm so against and so in favor of women being told the NEXT abortion when they come in they will be asked to have a tubal ligation as it seems they

What is so wrong with asking a woman who has already had 2,3 4 or more abortions this question?
I mean simple treatment of animals is better i.e. we keep providing harmful abortions to women who've had multiple abortions and we would do that to an animal so why
are we knowing that more abortions lead to more health problems continuing to foster abortions as the ONLY solution!

It is when people like you continue to support abortions on demand for women who've already multiple abortions AND YOU KNOW it is harmful to their health you persist... THAT IS A WAR ON WOMEN!

Then you must agree that the war waged is the person getting the abortion, not the consensus that a ruling allowed legal abortions.

know, no what we conservatives whant!?

Then you must agree that the war waged is the person getting the abortion, not the consensus that a ruling allowed legal abortions.

I've yet to see a Man get an abortion. Hence your logic is the women getting abortions are committing war against themselves!
See that doesn't make sense.
As I have said and you keep forgetting.. I'm not against abortions in case of rape,incest or health of the mother.
And even further I understand the motivation of

In her testimony before a Senate subcommittee in 2004, Dr. Elizabeth Shadigan testified that “abortion increases rates of breast cancer, placenta previa, pre-term births, and maternal suicide.... Statistically, all types of deaths are higher with women who have had induced abortions.”
At least forty-nine studies have demonstrated a statistically significant increase in premature births or low birth weight risk in women with prior induced abortions. “Low birth weight and premature birth are the most important risk factors for infant mortality or later disabilities as well as for lower cognitive abilities and greater behavioral problems.”*

Malformations of later children are increased by abortion.* The frequency of early death for infants born after their mothers have had abortions is between two and four times the normal rate.* Induced abortion appears to be responsible for thousands of cases of cerebral palsy in North America.*

Ectopic pregnancies occur when gestation takes place outside the uterus, commonly in a fallopian tube. Such pregnancies are responsible for 12 percent of all pregnancy-related maternal deaths.* The US Department of Health and Human Services conducted a twenty-year study on ectopic pregnancy rates, which indicated an increase in ectopic pregnancies of more than 500 percent since abortion was legalized.*

Studies show that the risk of an ectopic pregnancy is twice as high for women who have had one abortion, and up to four times as high for women with two or more previous abortions.* Of those who have an ectopic pregnancy, 40 percent become infertile, and the odds of having another ectopic pregnancy are one in three. Remarkably, “only 33% of women with ectopic pregnancy will have a subsequent live birth.”*

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports, “pregnancy related complications, such as ectopic pregnancy…still affect 2,000 women each day.”

Does abortion harm a woman's physical and mental health? - Resources - Eternal Perspective Ministries

• 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control
continue to act as pre-meditated murders at that point.
Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

So given that abortions 44.7% are for women who obviously don't care about their long term health!
So do the national women's rights not care about these 44.7% women's health?
These same women's rights support ACA which is a total health care delivery control system with "preventive" care it's mantra so WHY not the same preventative concern regarding abortions!

The purpose of Planned Parenthood the major abortion factory and funded by our tax dollars is to reduce the population.
Reducing the population reduces people that pay taxes.
Reducing taxes means less government services.
Hence Planned Parenthood (By it's very name ) is an effort to reduce all Americans standard of living.

Proof!

:evil:

According to North Carolina GOP Senate candidate Greg Brannon, Planned Parenthood has a secret plan to legalize the killing of newborn babies as old as three months. Brannon, a Rand Paul-backed obstetrician who is a front-runner for the GOP nomination, made the allegations at a November fundraiser for Hand of Hope, a chain of crisis pregnancy centers he operates in North Carolina.

Well how far will [it] go? Last year, February 29, 2012, the Journal of Ethics in Australia, they debated that. They said we already know abortion is fine, why stop in the womb? Why not three months after. Why should we end the responsibility at that point? It could happen in America. Florida's trying to do it right now and so is Georgia. Planned Parenthood. Because we allowed that slippery slope. Every human being deserves life, liberty, and property.​

WATCH: Front-Runner in GOP Senate Primary Says Planned Parenthood Wants to Kill Newborns | Mother Jones

Making live people a target for sanctioned death would certainly make population control a lot easier.

The purpose of Planned Parenthood the major abortion factory and funded by our tax dollars is to reduce the population.
Reducing the population reduces people that pay taxes.
Reducing taxes means less government services.
Hence Planned Parenthood (By it's very name ) is an effort to reduce all Americans standard of living.

Proof!

:evil:

According to North Carolina GOP Senate candidate Greg Brannon, Planned Parenthood has a secret plan to legalize the killing of newborn babies as old as three months. Brannon, a Rand Paul-backed obstetrician who is a front-runner for the GOP nomination, made the allegations at a November fundraiser for Hand of Hope, a chain of crisis pregnancy centers he operates in North Carolina.

Well how far will [it] go? Last year, February 29, 2012, the Journal of Ethics in Australia, they debated that. They said we already know abortion is fine, why stop in the womb? Why not three months after. Why should we end the responsibility at that point? It could happen in America. Florida's trying to do it right now and so is Georgia. Planned Parenthood. Because we allowed that slippery slope. Every human being deserves life, liberty, and property.​

WATCH: Front-Runner in GOP Senate Primary Says Planned Parenthood Wants to Kill Newborns | Mother Jones

Making live people a target for sanctioned death would certainly make population control a lot easier.

As you may know but others don't the founder of Planned Parenthood had this slogan..

"Birth Control: to create a race of thoroughbreds" Slogan of Margaret Sanger - Founder of Planned Parenthood

The banner-head above summarizes the philosophy of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood.
Like Adolf Hitler, Margaret Sanger considered herself to be part of a genetically superior elite who had to protect themselves against "hereditary taints."
She set out to start a "New Race" - "A Race of Thoroughbreds."
In 1921, Sanger founded the American Birth Control League, which was renamed "Planned Parenthood" in 1942.
In 1952 she helped found the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), serving as its first president until 1959.
Even today, Planned Parenthood proudly proclaims Margaret Sanger as its "visionary" founder.
'The Nuremberg Files' Abortion Birth Control Margaret Sanger Founder Planned Parenthood Lancaster PA Pa Abortion Clinic Birth Control Holocaust Murder Nazi German Dictator Adolf Hitler German Eugenics Murder Nazi Germany

And as I've tried to make clear to everyone on this forum:
Abortions in the case of : rape incest health of the mother are acceptable.
And what I though am MOST against is the abortions that 44% of them are done.. i.e by women who've already had one or more!
There are NO excuses for a woman to have another abortion. This is the fault of Planned Parenthood as THEY obviously make money off abortions
so return customers are great!
Now that is the appearance to now these statistics:

• 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control
continue to act as pre-meditated murders at that point.
Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

As a result this appears as a war on pregnant women as Planned Parenthood obviously is upholding Sanger's goal!

Last edited:
We call it personal responsibility

For Instance: You drive through an intersection where the stoplight turns red before you pass the line.
You get caught by the officer, he hands you a ticket, you go to pay the fine and hopefully "Learn Your Lesson"

Get it?? Uncomprehending for a liberal??
Abortions are like traffic tickets. Good logic.

So forcing an unwed teenage girl to stab herself with a wire hanger because you outlawed abortion to protect her health is a good thing? Because you do know that outlawing abortion is not going to stop abortion, right? Like how outlawing alcohol and marijuana didn't stop drinking and drug use?

You do understand this, don't you? If you outlaw safe, legal abortions then unsafe, illegal abortions will become a serious health problem for women.

Also, don't talk about "personal responsibility" when you pieces of shit still can't own up to Bush's $4 trillion failure in Iraq over lies.
I see so by your logic if someone wants to kill someone the state should help them otherwise they might hurt themselves by trying to commit the Murder all by themselves. :cuckoo:

But Bush... ROFL 4Trillion.. ROFL what a retard.

Last edited:
Now you know why his name is "myths"...he's not mentally healthy.

Planned Parenthood's mission is to allow Americans to raise healthy families. If you're not mentally prepared for the awesome responsibility of raising a child (let alone physically capable or financially capable), PP can help.

Planned Parenthood's mission is to allow Americans to raise healthy families. If you're not mentally prepared for the awesome responsibility of raising a child (let alone physically capable or financially capable), PP can help.

How can you raise a dead child?

Cons are so stupid. They try to force the poor to have kids they can't afford, then whine about them filling their red states with welfare recipients. The cons claim that they want the government to stay out of other peoples business is bullshit. They also try to tell everybody who they can marry. And freedom of religion only applies if you're THEIR religion.

WOW !! you are a pretty damn good liar :up:

that red quote above is strictly a liberal dummyrat/dimowit owned philosophy.

Who determines who is "Mentally prepared"? PP?
Then why doesn't PP renounce Sanger's "Birth Control: to create a race of thoroughbreds"
Slogan of Margaret Sanger - Founder of Planned Parenthood

The banner-head above summarizes the philosophy of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood.
Like Adolf Hitler, Margaret Sanger considered herself to be part of a genetically superior elite who had to protect themselves against "hereditary taints."
She set out to start a "New Race" - "A Race of Thoroughbreds."
In 1921, Sanger founded the American Birth Control League, which was renamed "Planned Parenthood" in 1942.
In 1952 she helped found the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), serving as its first president until 1959.
Even today, Planned Parenthood proudly proclaims Margaret Sanger as its "visionary" founder.
'The Nuremberg Files' Abortion Birth Control Margaret Sanger Founder Planned Parenthood Lancaster PA Pa Abortion Clinic Birth Control Holocaust Murder Nazi German Dictator Adolf Hitler German Eugenics Murder Nazi Germany

That is a fact that PP should disavow themselves from!

Why NOT??

Last edited:
A fertilized egg is not a baby. Why can't Republicans understand this?

And given that you don't give a fuck about any of those babies once they're born, it is even more insulting to listen to Republican fundamentalist Christians say that you are trying to outlaw abortion to protect women's health.

Eat shit, bitch.

Nobody's talking about a fertilized egg except you, you dishonest ****.

I'm talking about an entity that fights for its life, something that can feel pain, something that is alive, not a mass of goo but a living Human Being being murdered. And scum like you defending it

If you'd take your head out of your fucking ass for a minute and do some research (you won't, you're a dimocrap which means you can barely breathe and walk at the same time) you'd find that's what we're fighting against.

We want to stop abortions at a certain point in the reproductive cycle; scum of the Earth dimocraps want abortion to be legal up to the very moment of delivery.

IOW, murder.

very interesting that liberscum want to kill babies on one hand, and save the life of a mass murderer on death row.

any liberfool want to take a stab at explaining why you fools advocate this brainless process ?!?!

Planned Parenthood's mission is to allow Americans to kill babies at any point after conception, even pulling the head out, punch a hole in the head and :suck: out the babies brain which most likely is more intelligent than the **** it is being jerked from.

liberfools.., WHY do you advocate killing babies and not death row criminals ??????????

Could be any number of medical professionals; not politicians.

The views are garbage and there is plenty to be appalled at.

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

Fortunately we live in a more enlightened era today (most of us do anyway---not sure where you live). Thomas Edison, it is argued by many, stole the concept of the light bulb.

Many Minds Produced The Light That Illuminated America - US News

Do you have a problem turning on the lights in your basement?

Could be any number of medical professionals; not politicians.

The views are garbage and there is plenty to be appalled at.

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

Fortunately we live in a more enlightened era today (most of us do anyway---not sure where you live). Thomas Edison, it is argued by many, stole the concept of the light bulb.

Many Minds Produced The Light That Illuminated America - US News

Do you have a problem turning on the lights in your basement?

But current PP does NOT recognize much less deny Sanger's views.

Forum List

Back