Liberals are the real racists

He will now run and hide.

I recall him saying that. He doesn't recall it. Stating his current position resolves the conflict.
i dont recall it because it never happened. Prove your case or shut the fuck up.

Then remind us what your actual position is. State for the record your personal belief on whether or not blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites.
I can't believe I am doing this, but I am going to defend The Rabbi.

The Rabbi, as far as I can recall, has never said that blacks are genetically predisposed toward bad leadership skills or crime or what-have-you.

He has stated that American black culture is counterproductive. It is their culture which is holding them back, not their genes ("nature").

Hope I got that right.

Rabbi likes to race bait, which makes him racist (lite), but still a racist.

But of course.

The irony of a racist starting a thread accusing others of racism.

But he sequed over to black dildos and big black cum-filled cocks pretty fast.

Guess we now know what the fake Rabbi has on his mind....

I really dont have an opinion on the matter.
Are you really really stupid that you need to keep asking the same question and getting the same answer?

At least I have the answer to my question.
Yes, you really are that stupid.

Do you enjoy race baiting?

I recall him saying that. He doesn't recall it. Stating his current position resolves the conflict.
i dont recall it because it never happened. Prove your case or shut the fuck up.

Then remind us what your actual position is. State for the record your personal belief on whether or not blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites.
I can't believe I am doing this, but I am going to defend The Rabbi.

The Rabbi, as far as I can recall, has never said that blacks are genetically predisposed toward bad leadership skills or crime or what-have-you.

He has stated that American black culture is counterproductive. It is their culture which is holding them back, not their genes ("nature").

Hope I got that right.

Rabbi likes to race bait, which makes him racist (lite), but still a racist.

But of course.

The irony of a racist starting a thread accusing others of racism.

But he sequed over to black dildos and big black cum-filled cocks pretty fast.

Guess we now know what the fake Rabbi has on his mind....
Im done with you, Herr Schwuhl.

I'd like to know if Rabbi thinks that blacks have the same leadership qualities as whites.

Whaddya say, dummy?
I'd like to know how far you can deepthroat a black dildo.
OK, I really dont want to know.

Sure you do, then you can proudly proclaim that you can do it better, Schwanzlutscher.
You're projecting again.

So, fake Rabbi, do you think that blacks, as a race, have the same leadership qualities as whites?
Are you really really stupid that you need to keep asking the same question and getting the same answer?

It's funny you say that, about blacks and leadership, when you seemed to have quite a strong opinion about it

not that long ago:

"Detroit is a good example of what happens when you have a city run by and for blacks."

Detroit has some suggestions for who the emergency manager should be Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sure you do, then you can proudly proclaim that you can do it better, Schwanzlutscher.
You're projecting again.

So, fake Rabbi, do you think that blacks, as a race, have the same leadership qualities as whites?

It's funny you say that, about blacks and leadership, when you seemed to have quite a strong opinion about it

not that long ago:

"Detroit is a good example of what happens when you have a city run by and for blacks."

Detroit has some suggestions for who the emergency manager should be Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Bullseye.

Last edited:
You're projecting again.

not that long ago:

Bullseye.

The ensuing weasel-out should be delightfully entertaining.

not that long ago:

Detroit is a good example when a Republican President (Nixon) allows Japan to product dump and corporate America (auto industry) builds CRAP. Then the Republicans blame it on blacks.

Well, Rabbi seems to have some very, very strong opinions about black people :

A corrupt Democratic black mayor. That never happens.

Black Farmer Financial Fraud US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
(his thread)

If onlywe had a commander in chief who would step in an use his power constructively instead of sympathizing with black criminals.

A black Democrat mayor indicted for very high levels of corruption? Say it aint so.

At what point does Obama cease getting a pass for his incompetence and failure simply because he's black?

Nixon was nearly impeached for doing things Obama does every day. But the bllack guy gets a pass because he's black.

Wow another black corrupt Democrat indicted. How many does that make now?

Plase quote the language of the 14th amendment that says no person may be discriminated against due to color creed etc.

Not just mine. SHe was already rejected by Democrats in favor of the black guy. Next it'll be the Indian.

I made it to 1:58. A virtual logorhea of jumbled facts, opinions, misinformation, bias, fallacies, etc. All delivered in that self righteous grating tone that makes me want to see her gagged with a 14" black penis.

omg.....

IRONY!
Obama was selected because he was black. Hillary will be selected because she's female. Neither one of them has any accomplishments nor relevatn experience.

You know the administration, ahead of an election, is going to be bribing black voters with our money. They will have helicopters dropping hundreds on Ferguson just about.

I am detecting a pattern, here...

LoneLaugher

But fake Rabbi doesn't have an "opinion on the matter".

Hmmmmm....

Last edited:
Ive said that repeatedly here. Here's proof if any was needed. When a black wanders off the plantation and goes GOP they are fair game for the worst excesses anyone can throw.
Liberals explode with racial hate after Tim Scott wins Senate race in S.C. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

Sick Wikipedia entry calls Mia Love 8216 dirty worthless whore 8217 and 8216 House ****** 8217 Twitchy

Some of those minorities are getting big ideas and they are proceeding without taking the hand of nanny government. Of course that is not allowed. You either keep in line and wait for liberals to do things for you or you'll be severely criticized. It serves as a warning to other minorities not to get out of line or they will be impugned and called traitors to their race. Some just don't know their place and the left hates it when some minorities succeed on their own. You know, that is not supposed to be possible in this racist country and they damn sure don't appreciate it when some minorities show them up to be liars. It took decades for them to convince some minorities that they are helpless little sheep who will be trampled by big mean racists if they try to live the American dream the way other people do.

The lefties are serious racists. They are the first to say that standards must be lowered to give minorities a chance. They claim that minorities can't even obtain an ID like other people can. Common Core was written by a man who admitted that he was trying to make up for white privilege. You see, the left just doesn't buy the notion that blacks are just as smart and just as capable as whites when it comes to succeeding in this world.

You're projecting again.

not that long ago:

Can you name a city run by blacks that is doing well?

Ive said that repeatedly here. Here's proof if any was needed. When a black wanders off the plantation and goes GOP they are fair game for the worst excesses anyone can throw.
Liberals explode with racial hate after Tim Scott wins Senate race in S.C. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

Sick Wikipedia entry calls Mia Love 8216 dirty worthless whore 8217 and 8216 House ****** 8217 Twitchy

Some of those minorities are getting big ideas and they are proceeding without taking the hand of nanny government. Of course that is not allowed. You either keep in line and wait for liberals to do things for you or you'll be severely criticized. It serves as a warning to other minorities not to get out of line or they will be impugned and called traitors to their race. Some just don't know their place and the left hates it when some minorities succeed on their own. You know, that is not supposed to be possible in this racist country and they damn sure don't appreciate it when some minorities show them up to be liars. It took decades for them to convince some minorities that they are helpless little sheep who will be trampled by big mean racists if they try to live the American dream the way other people do.

The lefties are serious racists. They are the first to say that standards must be lowered to give minorities a chance. They claim that minorities can't even obtain an ID like other people can. Common Core was written by a man who admitted that he was trying to make up for white privilege. You see, the left just doesn't buy the notion that blacks are just as smart and just as capable as whites when it comes to succeeding in this world.
That's why I started this.
Moynihan called it "The soft bigotry of low expectations." You see it all the time. Oh black people can't get free state issued photo IDs so voter ID laws are racist. Blacks can't get into college so opposing affirmative action is racist. Blacks can't get jobs in corporate America so we need quotas.
It's sickening.
So to see blacks who made it on their own, and encourage others to do likewise is an inspiration. Those shoudl be the real black leaders, not race pimping hustlers like Sharpton and Jackson.

Forum List

Back