Liberals are the real racists

Dont be an idiot.
Look at the reactions in the anonymous online community. Outrage, I tll you.
The big test will be to see if he is admitted to the congressional black caucus. As I recall they barred JC Watts.

This is coming from the same Rabbi who usually says that the anonymous online community is worthless. But now, all of a sudden, it is VEWY VEWY IMPOHHHTENT.

Oh, Gawd....

Oh, and fake Rabbi, go fuck yourself.
You'd like to see it, no doubt, Adolph.

Show me the outpouring of racial hatred from the right. Yeah, there isnt any,
THis really isnt even debatable. A talented black man who wanders off the plantation is just going to be lynched by the leftists. Happened to Colin Powell. Happened to Condi Rice. Happened to Clarence Thomas. And it's happening to both Love and Scott.

YOU just described Sen. Scott as walking "off the plantation" and you want to accuse others of racism.

You are batshit crazy. You need help. Lots of it.
Yes, the liberal plantation that they want blacks to stay on.
Are you mentally challenged or something?

There is no liberal plantation. You are mentally ill. Up the oxycontin or something, you are emotionally hyperventilating, bubbachen.

Dear Fellow Patriot,

I am CL Bryant, a former democratic radical, former NAACP Chapter President, current Tea Party leader and eternal freedom fighter. I have journeyed the new Underground Railroad to escape from the Progressive plantations of the government masters, the eyes of liberal overseers and the whips of conformity. I am the Runaway Slave!

The chase is on to finish our feature-length documentary about how sinister big government and progressive policies have disproportionately affected the Black community and how Black Conservatives are speaking truth to power to break the shackles of tyranny so all Americans can be free at last.

Sure you do, then you can proudly proclaim that you can do it better, Schwanzlutscher.
You're projecting again.

So, fake Rabbi, do you think that blacks, as a race, have the same leadership qualities as whites?
I really dont have an opinion on the matter.
Are you really really stupid that you need to keep asking the same question and getting the same answer?

At least I have the answer to my question.
Yes, you really are that stupid.

It's funny you say that, about blacks and leadership, when you seemed to have quite a strong opinion about it

not that long ago:

"Detroit is a good example of what happens when you have a city run by and for blacks."

Detroit has some suggestions for who the emergency manager should be Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Can you name a city run by blacks that is doing well?

Do I need to do that to refute your position that blacks are less capable of leadership than whites?

...you know, the position you spent a couple dozen posts denying was yours and demanding I apologize for falsely attributing it to you?

Yes, liberals are the racists. We all know how much the right loves gays and Muslims and immigrants and all those negroes with their Obamaphones on food stamps. Yep.

deflection alert.
"gay", "muslim" and "immigrant" aren't "races"..

He will now run and hide.

I recall him saying that. He doesn't recall it. Stating his current position resolves the conflict.
i dont recall it because it never happened. Prove your case or shut the fuck up.

Then remind us what your actual position is. State for the record your personal belief on whether or not blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites.
I can't believe I am doing this, but I am going to defend The Rabbi.

The Rabbi, as far as I can recall, has never said that blacks are genetically predisposed toward bad leadership skills or crime or what-have-you.

He has stated that American black culture is counterproductive. It is their culture which is holding them back, not their genes ("nature").

Hope I got that right.

Since we all understandably might have varying recollections of what a poster's position might be, that is why we should always offer the poster ample opportunity to state his real position;

I think I have been most accommodative and encouraging in that regard.

LMAO..calling people out to make them deny things you made up in your own mind...child, please...

Sure you do, then you can proudly proclaim that you can do it better, Schwanzlutscher.
You're projecting again.

So, fake Rabbi, do you think that blacks, as a race, have the same leadership qualities as whites?
I really dont have an opinion on the matter.
Are you really really stupid that you need to keep asking the same question and getting the same answer?

At least I have the answer to my question.
Yes, you really are that stupid.

It's funny you say that, about blacks and leadership, when you seemed to have quite a strong opinion about it

not that long ago:

"Detroit is a good example of what happens when you have a city run by and for blacks."

Detroit has some suggestions for who the emergency manager should be Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Can you name a city run by blacks that is doing well?
Well, there you have it. Might as well not cloak your racist ass anymore. You are also a fake Jew. Torah forbids racism, goy.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back