Liberals are the real racists

Liberals are true racists in that they actually believe in the inferiority of non-white races. As a result, they treat them as children who must be cajoled into proper voting behavior by scary stories and candy.

Ive said that repeatedly here. Here's proof if any was needed. When a black wanders off the plantation and goes GOP they are fair game for the worst excesses anyone can throw.
Liberals explode with racial hate after Tim Scott wins Senate race in S.C. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

Sick Wikipedia entry calls Mia Love 8216 dirty worthless whore 8217 and 8216 House ****** 8217 Twitchy

When you drill down through your BLOG site, the actual Twitter posts can be seen.

Right on cue Libs spew 8216 Uncle Tom 8217 hatred after S.C. GOP Sen. Tim Scott 8217 s historic win Twitchy

Sorry, RabbiTbRain, no comparison and vastly exaggerated. Obama was called an Uncle Tom, too.

Last edited:
it's not like some righty wacko would ever post that kind of crap on wiki just to point fingers at all liberals over it... naaah :doubt:

You mean like the bed wetters who tried to infiltrate Tea Party rallies with racist propaganda?

I suppose it was Tea Partiers who infiltrated Occutard "demonstrations" and shit on police cars right?

Fucking retard...

/ignore

Ive said that repeatedly here. Here's proof if any was needed. When a black wanders off the plantation and goes GOP they are fair game for the worst excesses anyone can throw.
Liberals explode with racial hate after Tim Scott wins Senate race in S.C. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

Sick Wikipedia entry calls Mia Love 8216 dirty worthless whore 8217 and 8216 House ****** 8217 Twitchy

Cute, but nobody seems to know WHO hacked Mia Love's page.

Loser. Come back when you have something more than red herrings.

I think it's great that Tim Scott won, and he won big in SC. Good for him. And I wish him a good term.

Sorry if that's not enough racial hatred for you.

Feeling a little unsure of yourself today, what?

Cute, but nobody seems to know WHO hacked Mia Love's page.

Loser. Come back when you have something more than red herrings.
When has that ever stopped you from claiming conservatives were racists, No Pee-Pee?

I think it's great that Tim Scott won, and he won big in SC. Good for him. And I wish him a good term.

Sorry if that's not enough racial hatred for you.

Feeling a little unsure of yourself today, what?
Yeah, you're wishing he was out picking cotton instead of serving. We know you.

it's not like some righty wacko would ever post that kind of crap on wiki just to point fingers at all liberals over it... naaah :doubt:

You mean like the bed wetters who tried to infiltrate Tea Party rallies with racist propaganda?

I suppose it was Tea Partiers who infiltrated Occutard "demonstrations" and shit on police cars right?

Fucking retard...

/ignore

did you just admit to being a fucking retard?? :shock:

The big issue is Ocare. It's BAAACK! Sign up time is here again and more bad news is ahead. That the left is PC racist is extremely old news.

That's funny stuff from the guy who once said that blacks by their nature were not suited for positions of leadership.

The GOP's got their very own House N**ger.

Step and fetch it boy, step and fetch.

uncle-tom-little-eva.jpg

Libruls

Basically....if you are unable to shake your own racism and bigotry......even though you have come to understand that it is no longer socially acceptable.....you feel compelled to deny the very existence of racism in this nation.

Or...as has been done here....you feel compelled to prove that everyone is REALLY racist and those "other" people are just hypocrites.

I challenge the OP to find an example of someone on the left claiming that Tim Scott was elected because he is black....and that people were afraid to vote against him for fear of being called a racist.

Basically....if you are unable to shake your own racism and bigotry......even though you have come to understand that it is no longer socially acceptable.....you feel compelled to deny the very existence of racism in this nation.

Or...as has been done here....you feel compelled to prove that everyone is REALLY racist and those "other" people are just hypocrites.

I challenge the OP to find an example of someone on the left claiming that Tim Scott was elected because he is black....and that people were afraid to vote against him for fear of being called a racist.

Thanks for your psychoanalysis- are things getting Lonely on Pluto? I guess you haven't heard of Tim Scott being called an Uncle Tom or Token Republican. Keep listening, the signals will eventually reach you.

Forum List

Back