Liberals are the real racists

""You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

Not confirmed. No recording, no transcript, no nothing, no witnesses. Nice try. I know how Righties love to lie, and you are no different than the rest of em.
Do you know what he word "verified" means, eselfichter?

""You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

Not confirmed. No recording, no transcript, no nothing, no witnesses. Nice try. I know how Righties love to lie, and you are no different than the rest of em.

Funny the author disagrees with you and since you are well......not the most reliable of folks I'll believe the author.

I posted the quote and the source, you don't like it disprove it.

i dont recall it because it never happened. Prove your case or shut the fuck up.

Then remind us what your actual position is. State for the record your personal belief on whether or not blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites.
You made a statement, hambone. Now go back it up. That's what happens here.

NO. I just stated what is my honest recollection of your past statement on your belief on a specific issue.

Since you are now refusing to state your position, it is reasonable to conclude that you do not dispute my recollection of what your belief actually is.

But again, just to be clear, do you or do you not wish to state for the record your position on whether or not you believe that blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites?

No one is denying you the right to clarify your point of view, except, apparently, you yourself with an inexplicable case of reluctance.

I think he told you he didn't recall posting it at least twice. The burden of proof is on you, so prove you accusation or STFU!

Tsk, tsk, Righties get so anal-retentive. Fun to watch.

Is that the best you got?

I'd like to know if Rabbi thinks that blacks have the same leadership qualities as whites.

Whaddya say, dummy?
I'd like to know how far you can deepthroat a black dildo.
OK, I really dont want to know.

Sure you do, then you can proudly proclaim that you can do it better, Schwanzlutscher.
You're projecting again.

So, fake Rabbi, do you think that blacks, as a race, have the same leadership qualities as whites?

So, fake Rabbi, do blacks as a race have the same leadership qualities as whites?
I really dont have an opinion on the matter.
Are you really really stupid that you need to keep asking the same question and getting the same answer?

It's so fun to watch you be a pussy.

Thank you for showing your aged ass once again.

I'd like to know if Rabbi thinks that blacks have the same leadership qualities as whites.

Whaddya say, dummy?
I'd like to know how far you can deepthroat a black dildo.
OK, I really dont want to know.

Sure you do, then you can proudly proclaim that you can do it better, Schwanzlutscher.
You're projecting again.

So, fake Rabbi, do you think that blacks, as a race, have the same leadership qualities as whites?
Are you really really stupid that you need to keep asking the same question and getting the same answer?

At least I have the answer to my question.
Yes, you really are that stupid.

If I'm recalling incorrectly what you said, you can clear the air right now by declaring unequivocally that you do not see any distinction whatsoever, based on race,

between blacks and whites.

I will happily declare that I stand corrected if you do so, but as of this moment, I have strong recollection of you saying that.

He will now run and hide.

I recall him saying that. He doesn't recall it. Stating his current position resolves the conflict.
i dont recall it because it never happened. Prove your case or shut the fuck up.

Then remind us what your actual position is. State for the record your personal belief on whether or not blacks as a race have the same leadership capabilities as do whites.
I can't believe I am doing this, but I am going to defend The Rabbi.

The Rabbi, as far as I can recall, has never said that blacks are genetically predisposed toward bad leadership skills or crime or what-have-you.

He has stated that American black culture is counterproductive. It is their culture which is holding them back, not their genes ("nature").

Hope I got that right.

Rabbi likes to race bait, which makes him racist (lite), but still a racist.

So, fake Rabbi, do blacks as a race have the same leadership qualities as whites?

It's so fun to watch you be a pussy.

Thank you for showing your aged ass once again.
I give you an answer and you insult me. Remind me who the punk here is. Yeah you.

He will now run and hide.

I recall him saying that. He doesn't recall it. Stating his current position resolves the conflict.

I can't believe I am doing this, but I am going to defend The Rabbi.

The Rabbi, as far as I can recall, has never said that blacks are genetically predisposed toward bad leadership skills or crime or what-have-you.

He has stated that American black culture is counterproductive. It is their culture which is holding them back, not their genes ("nature").

Hope I got that right.

Rabbi likes to race bait, which makes him racist (lite), but still a racist.
Proof? Nah, there isnt any.

Forum List

Back