Liberals are the real racists

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

Oh look! Roo just cleared Rabbi!

Way to go Roo!

Ahhh, so a Rightie quotes a rabid racist muslim and that's like a get out of jail card for Righties so they can spew their shit, too....

:rofl:

If you cannot produce proof of your statement you must retract it and apologize.

My statement was I remember you saying that. How does one retract a memory?

I said straightaway I would happily stand corrected if that is not your belief, but that requires you to state for the record that it isn't your belief.
You retract a statement, numbnuts. Not only me but others have told you you are wrong. So either prove you are right or shut the fuck up and apologize. BUt you wont. BEcause you're a pussy.

I don't know what your position is. You refuse to state it, or update it.
You jsut told me what you thought my position was. Now you say you dont know. ANy other dodges you want to throw out?
Are you ready to apologize yet?

I say I don't now know because you challenged my recollection of your opinion. That's why I have REPEATEDLY invited you to clear the matter by telling us what you really believe.

Your refusal to do so, much like Alison Lundergan Grimes' refusal to admit she voted for Obama,

does not work in your favor here.
I accept your humble abject apology for slandering me here.
Now go fuck yourself.

(On Clarence Thomas) "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom." -- Spike Lee

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

Shall we bring up some David Duke and other white racists quotes? Since you're cherrypicking and all...

"
"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."

-- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

Way to go Roo!

Ahhh, so a Rightie quotes a rabid racist muslim and that's like a get out of jail card for Righties so they can spew their shit, too....

What was that, arschlager?
ADL Condemns Racist Anti-Semitic Tirades At Rep. Cynthia Mckinney s Concession Speech

Shall we bring up some David Duke and other white racists quotes? Since you're cherrypicking and all...

The thread is about Liberal Racism, I am showing that very thing.

Why does that bother you?

It's puzzling isn't it? I never hesitate to correct a poster who might be either misrepresenting, or possibly misremembering my actual position.
And I've done so. And others have done so too.
So prove your allegation or apologize and shut the fuck up.

No you didn't. You claimed you don't remember saying it, not that you don't believe it.
Are you also mentally challenged? I didnt say I didnt remember it. I said I didnt say it period and challenged you to find where I did.
You hae still not provided any proof. ANd yet you continue to waste bandwidth with your shit.

I only claimed I recall you saying it.

Why are you so stubbornly avoiding the simple resolution to the issue?

State your current position on the issue and the matter is closed.
My position has been stated. You made a statement but refuse to back it up. You belabor the point instead of settling it by posting proof.
Are you going to apologize for posting lies?

No, your position has not been stated. You are a bald faced liar, fuckwad.

Do you think that black people as a race have the same leadership qualities as whites.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Do you know how to write the words "yes" or "no"? If not, your mommy can help you.

Way to go Roo!

What was that, arschlager?
ADL Condemns Racist Anti-Semitic Tirades At Rep. Cynthia Mckinney s Concession Speech

No thank you, I don't smack fake Rabbis on the ass. Nice invitation, but really not my thing. Do try the Log Cabin Republicans....

""You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

And I've done so. And others have done so too.
So prove your allegation or apologize and shut the fuck up.

No you didn't. You claimed you don't remember saying it, not that you don't believe it.
Are you also mentally challenged? I didnt say I didnt remember it. I said I didnt say it period and challenged you to find where I did.
You hae still not provided any proof. ANd yet you continue to waste bandwidth with your shit.

I only claimed I recall you saying it.

Why are you so stubbornly avoiding the simple resolution to the issue?

State your current position on the issue and the matter is closed.
My position has been stated. You made a statement but refuse to back it up. You belabor the point instead of settling it by posting proof.
Are you going to apologize for posting lies?

No, your position has not been stated. You are a bald faced liar, fuckwad.

Do you think that black people as a race have the same leadership qualities as whites.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Do you know how to write the words "yes" or "no"? If not, your mommy can help you.
Sorry, I never considered the question, loose buns. I really couldnt care less.

""You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

Not confirmed. No recording, no transcript, no nothing, no witnesses. Nice try. I know how Righties love to lie, and you are no different than the rest of em.

One of my very favs.....

""The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." -- Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

The thread is about Liberal Racism, I am showing that very thing.

Why does that bother you?
Facts dont sit well with liberals. They think you're cheating when you use them.

Forum List

Back